See also: Accolades Accommodate Account Accord Accountability Accordingly Accommodation Accomplish Accountable Accounting Accomplishment Accost Accosted Accommodating Accompany Accoutrements Accounts Is To
1. For their exceptional bravery the firefighters received Accolades from both local and national officials
2. Find 8 ways to say Accolades, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Accolades, Along, Antonyms, And, At
3. Questions? 800-585-5524 (9am-6pm EST, M-F) [email protected]Accolades.com (24/7)
4. People usually have to stick their necks out to earn Accolades. But at our salon, we give them freely
5. At Accolades Salon and Spa, be prepared to be treated as one of great royalty.
At, Accolades, And, As
6. Accolades Salon Spa is the pinnacle of relaxation
7. Accolades Salon Spa, the best salon in St
8. Explore 105 Accolades Quotes by authors including Steven Crowder, Donovan Mitchell, and Jonathan Sacks at BrainyQuote.
Accolades, , And, At
9. ‘This film, besides winning numerous European awards and Accolades, is the highest …
Awards, And, Accolades
10. Accolades in Star Trek Online are special accomplishments your captain can achieve
Accolades, Are, Accomplishments, Achieve
11. Some Accolades are retired by requiring actions that can no longer be done.
Accolades, Are, Actions
12. Like Accolades ought to be, the fulfilled life is a consequence, a gratifying byproduct
13. They have long been among the giants of our profession, and, over the years, they have received a number of Accolades that testify to their status.
Among, And, Accolades
14. The journalist is receiving Accolades from all quarters for her exclusive report.
15. Accolades Accolades is a weekly roundup of some of the honors and accomplishments of College of Medicine faculty, staff, residents and fellows by Christopher T
Accolades, And, Accomplishments
16. Accolades – March 17, 2021 Dean Westfall’s Accolades for March 17, 2021
17. These Accolades, marked with their own individual icon, are rewards for otherwise exemplary performance in a firefight; they will pop up as they occur during combat, and at the end, the total list of earned Accolades for that fight and experience gained for each will be listed
Accolades, Are, As, And, At
18. Accolades are part of the achievement system found in Outriders
Accolades, Are, Achievement
19. Many Accolades have up to 5 tiers with increasing requirements
20. Accolades are attained for truly special accomplishments and some grant certain permanent bonuses to a hero's powers
Accolades, Are, Attained, Accomplishments, And
21. CoV Accolades CoH Accolade Powers
22. Accolades is a safe and secure environment with 24hours gate security, backed up with an armed response
Accolades, And, An, Armed
23. LINK EXCHANGE: If your website or products can be in any way be of service to Accolades or its clients, delegates or guests and you are interested to do a link exchange.
Any, Accolades, And, Are
24. Accolades are special accomplishments your captain can achieve while you are playing Star Trek Online
Accolades, Are, Accomplishments, Achieve
25. Unlike Tours of Duty or Episodes, Accolades are rewards for exploring the universe, defeating enemies in combat, reaching out a helping hand, and achieving various milestones in game
Accolades, Are, And, Achieving
26. Completing an Accolade grants a small Skill Point reward and adds to the Accoladescore
An, Accolade, And, Adds, Accoladescore
27. The Accolades event is a recognition ceremony for student recipients of awards and scholarships from the College of Liberal Arts (CoLA) and the University of Texas at Arlington
Accolades, Awards, And, Arts, At, Arlington
28. Accolades in SMITE are medals awarded for a player's accomplishments during a match
Accolades, Are, Awarded, Accomplishments
29. These are registered as a total in the Accolades section of each player's profile
Are, As, Accolades
30. The Accolades bring a fusion of Funk, Jazz, Rock, and Prog to the Scene.
31. This is a list of the post-game Accolades, as displayed on the victory page, and the reason for their attribution
Accolades, As, And, Attribution
Accolade. The accolade (also known as dubbing or adoubement) ( Latin: benedictio militis) was the central act in the rite of passage ceremonies conferring knighthood in the Middle Ages. From about 1852, the term accolade was used much more generally to mean "praise" or "award" or "honor.".
As verbs the difference between award and accolade is that award is (legal) to give by sentence or judicial determination; to assign or apportion, after careful regard to the nature of the case; to adjudge; as, the arbitrators awarded damages to the complainant while accolade is to embrace or kiss in salutation.
noun 1 An award or privilege granted as a special honor or as an acknowledgment of merit. 'the ultimate official accolade of a visit by the president'
"Accolade" in Example Sentences
|1.||How to use accolade in a sentence. Examp ...|
|34.||Eating well, moderate alcohol consumptio ...|
|35.||accolade quotes from YourDictionary: To ...|
|36.||How To Pronounce / How To Say accolade W ...|
|37.||Use the word accolades in a sentence? wh ...|