1. Definition of Acclimated : adapted to a new altitude, climate, environment, or situation … people can and must become Acclimated to extreme weather
2. — Jack Williams Hampsten, well Acclimated …
3. Acclimated synonyms, Acclimated pronunciation, Acclimated translation, English dictionary definition of Acclimated
4. See synonyms for: acclimate / Acclimated / acclimation on Thesaurus.com verb (used with or without object), ac·cli·mat·ed, ac·cli·mat·ing
5. With us the carrier pigeon is an exotic, and is now Acclimated, or naturalized
6. 19, ISSUE 553, JUNE 23, 1832 VARIOUS But no one desired them, for after once getting Acclimated to pipes, cigars are of a secondary consideration
7. See synonyms for: acclimate / Acclimated / acclimation on Thesaurus.com verb (used with or without object), ac·cli·mat·ed, ac·cli·mat·ing
8. Acclimated Entry Systems are exclusive to Bayer Built Woodworks; our system is a combination of premium components designed and built to meet the extreme conditions of our unpredictable climate
9. Below are the things you need to do to determine if your engineered wood floors have Acclimated: Start with taking readings of your wood subfloor
10. Get your entry doors built with a combination of premium components designed to withstand the extreme conditions of the Midwest climate, also known as our Acclimated Entry Systems.
11. To change to suit different conditions of life, or to cause someone to change to suit conditions: [ I ] Apparently the zoo animals had become Acclimated to the crowd noise and were no longer startled by it
12. To change to suit different conditions of life, or to cause someone to change to suit conditions: [ I ] Apparently the zoo animals had become Acclimated to the crowd noise and were no longer startled by …
13. Definition of Acclimated in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Acclimated mean? Information and translations of Acclimated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
15. On this page you will find the solution to Become Acclimated crossword clue crossword clue
16. Acclimated (for 4 days and 21 days at 20 [degrees]C) and non-Acclimated mussels (n = 30 mussels in each salinity) were placed in individual 20-ml vials in 9 ml of …
17. Synonyms for Acclimated include adapted, adjusted, acclimatised, acclimatized, accommodated, conditioned, tailored, shaped, shope and shapen
18. Acclimated pronunciation with meanings, synonyms, antonyms, translations, sentences and more Which is the right way to pronounce the circumspect? cir-cum-spe-ct
19. Acclimated Entry System doors are known for the revolution of top-notch stylish and safe doors
20. Competitors should arrive two weeks earlier to get Acclimated to the sweltering heat
21. Definition of Acclimated: adapted to a new altitude, climate, environment, or situation … people can and must become Acclimated to extreme weather
22. — Jack Williams Hampsten, well Acclimated from training in Colorado all summer, had LeMond on the ropes … 2.
23. ‘Its soldiers and marines were better Acclimated to the weather conditions in the Falklands as a result of their longer tenure in theater and from years of training in Norway.’ ‘More interesting, perhaps, is the possibility that the co-eds themselves are the disease, unable to acclimate to the rural environment they've invaded.’
24. Definition of Acclimated to in the Idioms Dictionary
25. What does Acclimated to expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
26. Rooted explants were transferred to a peat-based medium and Acclimated to the greenhouse environment.: New Zealand-bred Bocelli, who will represent Singapore in the Hong Kong Cup on December 16 is getting Acclimated to the Sha Tin racecourse.: Ryley didn't think too much of it, attributing the changes to the fact that he was becoming Acclimated to his new surroundings.
27. Acclimated (comparative more Acclimated, superlative most Acclimated) accustomed, adapted or hardened to some environment
28. The Acclimated period when moving to a new city can be several months
29. The terms "theater" and "Acclimated" are defined in 117.3
30. If a flightcrew member remains Acclimated, a series of FDPs consists of FDPs that take place between the 30 hours of rest specified in 117.25(b).
31. The Acclimated active sludge could degrade 78 % of oil in 24 h
32. What does Acclimated mean? Accustomed, adapted or hardened to some environment
33. To maintain your Acclimated state, you’ll need to continue to brave the heat at least every other day
34. Learn how to say Acclimated with EmmaSaying free pronunciation tutorials.Definition and meaning can be found here:https://www.google.com/search?q=define+Accl
35. Elsa McHenry Acclimated EXP Realty WY, Cheyenne, Wyoming
36. 4 reviews of Acclimated Services Inc
37. "I have referred Dave Chassey of Acclimated Services to at least 10 of my clients and ALL have been thrilled by his expertise and his professional approach
38. This will allow your dogs to become more Acclimated and familiar with one another
39. This is a form of communication between dogs and indicates that they are becoming Acclimated and comfortable with one another.
40. Elsa McHenry Acclimated EXP Realty WY, Cheyenne, Wyoming
to change (something) so as to make it suitable for a new use or situation. never could acclimate himself to a nine-to-five office job. Synonyms for acclimate. acclimatize, accommodate, adapt, adjust, condition, conform,
Definition of acclimate. transitive verb. : to adapt (someone) to a new temperature, altitude, climate, environment, or situation They had to acclimate themselves to an urban lifestyle.
Need synonyms for reacclimated? Here's a list of similar words from our thesaurus that you can use instead. Verb. Past tense for rearrange. readjusted. adapted. adjusted. altered. calibrated.