1. When he objects, his co-workers start to die in mysterious Accidents. Written by [email protected] Plot Summary Add Synopsis
2. An unexpected and undesirable event, especially one resulting in damage or harm: an accident on the assembly line; car Accidents on icy roads.
3. Accidents are a common feature of the human experience and result in injury or permanent disability to large numbers of people worldwide every year
4. Many Accidents also involve damage to or loss of property. Accidents can occur anywhere, including in the home, during transportation, in the hospital, on the sports field, or in the workplace.
5. Accident definition, an undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm, injury, damage, or loss; casualty; mishap: automobile Accidents
6. Spaceflight-related Accidents and incidents during assembly, testing, and preparation for flight of crewed and uncrewed spacecraft have occasionally resulted in injuries or the loss of craft since the earliest days of space programs.
7. Accidents during the execution of work or arising out of it are called work Accidents
8. According to the International Labour Organization (ILO), more than 337 million Accidents happen on the job each year, resulting, together with occupational diseases, in more than 2.3 million deaths annually.
9. Household Accidents result in death three times more than motor vehicle crashes
10. In 2017, 17% of fatal truck crashes were part of single-vehicle Accidents, whereas the same can be said about 37% of passenger cars
11. Here is a list of seven Accidents and disasters that have occurred during space expeditions
12. It is because immediate braking is much needed to avoid Accidents or minimize the risk of injuries in a collision
13. Nearly 4,136 people lost their lives in fatal truck Accidents in 2018
14. The Mitchell Republic your local source for the latest in Accidents around the Mitchell area
15. (AP) — Six people died in Accidents involving motorcycles during the annual Bike Week in Daytona Beach, police said
16. Detroit Lakes Tribune your local source for the latest in Accidents around the Detroit Lakes area
17. Car Accidents Car Accidents can be terrifying experiences
18. Billy, his parents, siblings and neighbors have their fair share of Accidents in 1974 and 1982
19. The rarity of Accidents is one reason why the media report them, similar to plane crashes
20. Recent Local Motorcycle Accidents
21. 4,985 motorcycle riders were killed in Accidents in 2018
22. Numerous Accidents occurred including a core meltdown
23. During the Cold War time in which the Accidents that occurred at Rocketdyne, these events were not publicly reported by the Department of Energy.
24. The National Highway Traffic Safety Association reports that each year nearly 5,000 pedestrians die in motor vehicle related Accidents, and approximately 76,000 pedestrians in 2012 suffered injuries when hit by a car or truck.These Accidents can occur when pedestrians attempt to cross highways.
25. In addition to pedestrian-vehicle incidents, thousands of non-vehicular pedestrian Accidents …
26. Show Current Accidents + Results
27. Accidents are commonly classified in the United Kingdom as personal injury (PI) Accidents and damage-only (DO) Accidents
28. Road accident statistics derived from police records relate to personal injury Accidents
29. The number of DO Accidents generally has to be estimated from the number of PI Accidents.
30. The level of traffic is one of the reasons leading to more traffic Accidents: In 2018, there were some 12 million vehicles involved in crashes in the United States.
31. An unexpected and undesirable event, especially one resulting in damage or harm: an accident on the assembly line; car Accidents on icy roads
32. An unforeseen event that is not the result of intention or has no apparent cause: A series of happy Accidents led to his promotion
33. Accidents and state vessel registration
34. Civilian Accidents are listed at List of civilian nuclear Accidents
35. For a general discussion of both civilian and military Accidents, see nuclear and radiation Accidents
36. In listing military nuclear Accidents…
37. Remaining Accidents and incidents occurred during instrument meteorological conditions (IMC)
38. However, a larger percentage of Accidents (36%, n = 40) occurred during IMC than did incidents (17%, n = 12), χ2 (1, N = 179) = 7.41, p < .01
39. Approximately 65% (n = 116) of the ATC-related Accidents and incidents occurred during daytime