See also: Accessory Accept Access Accede Acceleration Accessible Acceptance Accepted Accelerate Accentuate Acceptable Accepting Accession Accessibility Accelerated Accessed Accentuated Accelerando Accessing Accelerant Accelerating Acceded Accelerator
1. Accessory definition is - an object or device that is not essential in itself but adds to the beauty, convenience, or effectiveness of something else
Accessory, An, Adds
2. How to use Accessory in a sentence.
3. Accessory definition, a subordinate or supplementary part, object, or the like, used mainly for convenience, attractiveness, safety, etc., as a spotlight on an automobile or a …
Accessory, Attractiveness, As, An, Automobile
4. Accessory synonyms, Accessory pronunciation, Accessory translation, English dictionary definition of Accessory
5. 18 synonyms of Accessory from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 73 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Accessory, And, Antonyms
6. Find another word for Accessory
7. Accessory: something that is not necessary in itself but adds to the convenience or performance of the main piece of equipment
8. Find 49 ways to say Accessory, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Accessory, Along, Antonyms, And, At
9. Whichever you choose, be assured that Accessory wheels for your Chevy car, truck, SUV or crossover fit perfectly
10. Accessory modifiers can provide from 1 to 4 points of defense, 20 points of mana capacity, or from 1%-4% bonus on any of several stats: Damage (for any attack), critical strike chance (any attack except summons), movement speed, or melee speed
Accessory, Any, Attack
11. In all cases, the bonus applies only when the item is worn in a non-vanity Accessory slot.
All, Applies, Accessory
12. The Accessory navicular (os navicularum or os tibiale externum) is an extra bone or piece of cartilage located on the inner side of the foot just above the arch
Accessory, An, Above, Arch
13. Synonyms for Accessory in Free Thesaurus
14. 70 synonyms for Accessory: extra, addition, supplement, convenience, attachment, add-on, component
Accessory, Addition, Attachment, Add
15. The Accessory class is an extension to the Hat class, and is also the successor to the legacy Hat system
Accessory, An, And, Also
16. An Accessory dwelling unit is a really simple and old idea: having a second small dwelling right on the same grounds (or attached to) your regular single-family house, such as: an apartment over the garage a tiny house (on a foundation) in the backyard a basement apartment Here are two examples, one above a garage…
An, Accessory, And, Attached, As, Apartment, Are, Above
17. PowerXL Air Fryer Grill 12.5” x 10” with 8 Piece deluxe Accessory set
18. The original griddle works great as it get the heat directly but this grill top Accessory is a COMPLETE waste of money
19. Compare teak, chrome, Lucite, ceramic, glass and plastic bath Accessory sets – the range of materials and finishes available is amazing and the styles run from cutting-edge contemporary to tropical, rustic, and timeless
And, Accessory, Available, Amazing
20. An Accessory navicular bone is an extra bone or piece of cartilage located in the middle of the foot near the navicular bone, the bone that goes across the foot near the instep
An, Accessory, Across
21. If the language Accessory pack includes proofing tools for that language, the Proofing column shows Installed
22. The criminal act element required for an Accessory in the majority of jurisdictions is aiding or assisting a principal in escape, concealment, or evasion of arrest and prosecution or conviction after the principal commits a felony (Va
Act, An, Accessory, Aiding, Assisting, Arrest, And, After
23. In most states, a defendant cannot be an Accessory to a misdemeanor, although in some states a defendant can be an Accessory to
An, Accessory, Although
24. An Accessory structure is a structure which is on the same parcel of property as a principal structure and the use of which is incidental to the use of the principal structure
An, Accessory, As, And
25. For example a residential structure may have a detached garage or storage shed for garden tools as Accessory structures
26. Other examples of Accessory structures include
27. An Accessory dwelling unit, or ADU, is an additional residential building that occupies the same lot as a primary residence
An, Accessory, Adu, Additional, As
28. Accessory Storage Structures Freestanding Accessory Structures
29. Article 10-100 of the Zoning Ordinance regulates Accessory Uses and Structures, to include allowable Accessory uses, permitted Accessory structures, and location requirements for Accessory structures
Article, Accessory, And, Allowable
30. The two general categories of Accessory structures most frequently dealt with by DCC are Freestanding Accessory Structures and
Accessory, Are, And
31. Accessory bone; Accessory muscle; Accessory nucleus, in anatomy, a cranial nerve nucleus; Accessory nerve; In arts and entertainment
Accessory, Anatomy, Arts, And
32. Accessory (band), with members Dirk Steyer and Ivo Lottig Video game Accessory, a piece of hardware used in conjunction with a video game console for playing video games; Accessories, a compilation album from Dutch alternative rock …
Accessory, And, Accessories, Album, Alternative
33. Accessory slots in trinket section of hero panel's equipment tab
34. Install the language Accessory pack for your desired language
35. Accessory 1 helps large US companies manage their cell phone fleets by supplying cell phone accessories, replacement phones and purchasing unwanted mobile devices
Accessory, Accessories, And
36. The cranial Accessory rootlets emerge along the posterior border of the olive (which is located at the ventrolateral surface of the medulla oblongata) below the level of the vagus nerve (CN X)
Accessory, Along, At
37. If you know someone who is planning to commit a crime and you do anything to help (plan the crime, loan them money or tools, encourage them to commit the crime, or even just give advice) you can be charged with Accessory before the fact.
And, Anything, Advice, Accessory
38. What is the Accessory Navicular? The Accessory navicular (os navicularum or os tibiale externum) is an extra bone or piece of cartilage located on the inner side of the foot just above the arch
Accessory, An, Above, Arch
39. An Accessory navicular is congenital (present at birth).
An, Accessory, At
40. Boho Wedding Hair Accessory Bridal Hair Vine with Leaves Pearls Crystals - 'Lyra' LottieDaDesigns
41. Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) have been known by many names: granny flats, in-law units, backyard cottages, secondary units and more
Accessory, Adus, And
42. Accessory dwelling units from being built may be all that local government needs to do for affordable Accessory dwell-ing units to be built
Accessory, All, Affordable
43. However, if the purpose in permitting Accessory dwell-ing units is to increase the supply
44. Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) An ADU is an attached or detached residential dwelling unit that provides complete independent living facilities for one or more persons and is located on a lot with a proposed or existing primary residence.
Accessory, Adu, An, Attached, And
45. Accessory before the fact - less formal synonym - English Only forum Among the finds was an Accessory - English Only forum An Accessory before and after the fact - English Only forum an Accessory to bribery, embezzlement, tax evasion and racketeering - English Only forum bath Accessory - English Only forum best kept Accessory - English Only forum
Accessory, Among, An, And, After
46. MID-MOUNT Exceptional Accessory clearance for swap applications Allows high engine visibility
Accessory, Applications, Allows
48. An Accessory navicular is an extra bone that is on the inner center arch of the foot
An, Accessory, Arch
49. Up to 2.5 percent of individuals are born with the Accessory navicular
50. However, in adolescence, when the Accessory navicular begins to calcify, the bump on the inner aspect of the arch becomes noticed.
Adolescence, Accessory, Aspect, Arch
51. Holley's Mid-Mount complete Accessory system has all accessories pulled in tighter than other Accessory drives
Accessory, All, Accessories
accessory (noun) · accessories (plural noun) · accessary (noun) · accessaries (plural noun)
Definition of accessory. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : an object or device that is not essential in itself but adds to the beauty, convenience, or effectiveness of something else auto accessories clothing accessories.
Depending on the crime, an accessory before the fact can be found to be just as culpable as the person who commits the crime. For example, if an accessory before the fact provides another person with a gun while knowing that the other person will use the gun to illegally kill somebody,...
accessary(Noun) Someone who accedes to some act, now especially a crime; one who contributes as an assistant or instigator to the commission of an offense. accessary(Adjective) Accompanying as a subordinate; additional; accessory; especially, uniting in, or contributing to, a crime, but not as chief actor. See accessory.
An accessory before the fact is one whose counsel or instigation leads another to commit a crime. An accessory after the fact is one who, having knowledge that a crime has been committed, aids, or attempts to aid, the criminal to escape apprehension.