1. Acceptive definition, inclined to receive or accept; receptive: She was seldom Acceptive of my suggestions
2. Acceptive definition is - acceptable
3. The first known use of Acceptive was in the 15th century
4. Acceptive - accepting willingly; "Acceptive of every new idea"; "an acceptant type of mind" acceptant receptive , open - ready or willing to receive favorably; "receptive to the proposals"
5. Find 66 ways to say Acceptive, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Acceptive: 1 adj inclined to accept rather than reject “she was seldom Acceptive of my suggestions” Synonyms: accepting tolerating without protest Antonyms: rejective rejecting or tending to reject dismissive stopping to associate with repudiative rejecting emphatically; e.g
7. Definition of Acceptive in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Acceptive mean? Information and translations of Acceptive in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. Inclined to receive or accept; receptive:She was seldom Acceptive of my suggestions.
10. ‘These countries were recently added to the European Union, which generally has been very Acceptive of equal rights for LGBT folks.’ Synonyms open-minded , ready to consider new ideas, willing to consider new ideas, open to new ideas, open to suggestions, open, responsive, amenable, sympathetic, well disposed, interested, attuned, flexible
11. Acceptive - accepting willingly; "Acceptive of every new idea"; "an acceptant type of mind" acceptant receptive , open - ready or willing to receive favorably; "receptive to the proposals"
12. Acceptive (comparative more Acceptive, superlative most Acceptive)
13. Synonyms for Acceptive include receptive, amenable, responsive, open, susceptible, sympathetic, flexible, approachable, persuadable and perceptive
14. Dictionary entry overview: What does Acceptive mean? • Acceptive (adjective) The adjective Acceptive has 2 senses:
15. Accepting willingly Familiarity information: Acceptive used as an adjective is rare.
16. Inclined to receive or accept; receptive She was seldom Acceptive of my suggestions 2.
17. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Acceptive yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
18. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Acceptive” Contribute to Crossword Clues
19. See authoritative translations of Acceptive in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
20. What does Acceptive mean? Fit for acceptance
21. We found 19 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Acceptive: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Acceptive" is defined
22. General (19 matching dictionaries) Acceptive: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
23. Definition of Acceptive in the Fine Dictionary
24. Meaning of Acceptive with illustrations and photos
25. Pronunciation of Acceptive and its etymology
26. Related words - Acceptive synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
27. Example sentences containing Acceptive
28. Acceptive 18 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Acceptive 22 is a valid word in WWF
29. Definitions for the word, Acceptive (a.) Fit for acceptance
30. Unscrambled Words in the letters, Acceptive
31. 7 letter words made by using the letters Acceptive.
32. Antonyms for Acceptive include unreceptive, narrow-minded, unresponsive, biased, prejudiced, resistant, cold, cool, hostile and insensitive
33. Synonyms for Acceptive in Free Thesaurus
34. 1 synonym for Acceptive: acceptant
35. What are synonyms for Acceptive?
36. Old people are not Acceptive of new ideas: 2
37. She was seldom Acceptive of my suggestions: 3
38. To distinguish expressive context and Acceptive context is favorable for deepening the recognition of recognizing communicative activity: 4
39. Acceptive context is the object of elaborative and reading theory: 5
40. The Acceptive pattern takes on the forms of criticizing acceptance using for reference
41. Acceptive definition: inclined to accept rather than reject synonyms: accepting antonyms: rejective, seal
42. Another way to say Acceptive? Synonyms for Acceptive (other words and phrases for Acceptive).
43. Adaptive Indian, Catholic Mexican, Acceptive dragoon, one and all respected and believed in it
44. McKay rapidly reads it as Uncle Jack is bestowing bags and bundles in the omnibus and feeing the Acceptive porter, who now rushes back to the boat in the nick of time
45. Acceptive - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Acceptive and much more
46. The word Acceptive uses 9 letters: a, c, c, e, e, i, p, t, v
47. Acceptive is playable in: Words With Friends 22
48. Acceptive Quotes Inspirational Quotes about Acceptive
49. May you find great value in these inspirational Acceptive Quotes from my large datebase of inspiring quotes and sayings
50. Consider being more Acceptive of your partner's behaviors
51. Acceptive Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Acceptive in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
52. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Acceptive in Urdu is قُبُول کَرنے یا وَصُول کَرنے پَر آمادَہ, and in roman we write it Qubool Karne Ya Wusool Karne Par
53. A list of words that start with Acceptive (words with the prefix Acceptive)
54. We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Acceptive - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Acceptive.In addition there is a list of Words that end with Acceptive, words that contain Acceptive, and Synonyms of Acceptive.
55. Synonyms for Acceptively in Free Thesaurus
56. 1 synonym for Acceptive: acceptant
57. What are synonyms for Acceptively?
58. Acceptive receptive As adjectives the difference between Acceptive and receptive is that Acceptive is fit for acceptance while receptive is capable of receiving something.
59. Acceptive replied to Acceptive's topic in Graphics Cards This is weird because in beam ng drive, gta 5, and far cry 5 my graphics card is obviously not being prioritized and I’m not getting the FPS I should but in just cause 4, ghost recon wildlands, DOOM 2016, Rise of the tomb raider, etc I am getting the exact performance that I should.
60. Acceptive (adjective) accepting willingly; "Acceptive of every new idea" "an acceptant type of mind" Accepting (adjective) tolerating without protest; "always more accepting of coaching suggestion than her teammates" "the atmosphere was judged to be more supporting and accepting" Princeton's WordNet.
61. Electron Acceptive Mass Tag for Mass Spectrometric Imaging-Guided Synergistic Targeting to Mice Brain Glutamate Receptors ACS Chem Neurosci
62. Acceptive: Meaning and Definition of
63. Inclined to receive or accept; receptive: She was seldom Acceptive of my suggestions
64. Reasonably satisfactory; acceptable: an Acceptive mode of transportation.
65. Old people are not Acceptive of new ideas: 2
66. She was seldom Acceptive of my suggestions: 3
67. To distinguish expressive context and Acceptive context is favorable for deepening the recognition of recognizing communicative activity: 4
68. Acceptive context is the object of elaborative and reading theory: 5
69. The Acceptive pattern takes on the forms of criticizing acceptance using for reference
70. Old people are not Acceptive of new ideas
71. She was seldom Acceptive of my suggestions
72. Acceptive context is the object of elaborative and reading theory
73. But if we watch our diet and become Acceptive of our body shap
1 Answers. The term acception is a noun meaning acceptation; the received meaning. When the term acception is used of persons, it could be used to mean favouritism; partiality. It would thus imply the usual or the well accepted meaning.
Definition of accept. transitive verb. 1a : to receive (something offered) willingly accept a gift. b : to be able or designed to take or hold (something applied or added) a surface that will not accept ink.
Definition of acceptance. 1. : the quality or state of being accepted or acceptable. His theories have gained widespread acceptance.