acceptance (noun) · acceptances (plural noun)
See also: Acceptance
1. Acceptance definition is - the quality or state of being accepted or acceptable
2. How to use Acceptance in a sentence.
3. Acceptance definition, the act of taking or receiving something offered
4. Acceptance has been a key to happiness since Buddhism was born
5. Acceptance, in this example, would be a necessary step toward deciding whether or not this relationship is right for you
6. Here are a few tips from Acceptance Insurance on how to use your tax return to keep you on the road, safe and secure
7. Consciously choosing The Power of Acceptance enables and empowers you to go with rather than against "The Flow" The Power of Acceptance and your willingness to consciously activate it's power in every aspect of your life is the often overlooked key to experiencing a quality of life that surpasses common human logic.
8. Capitol Complex must do so via the Congressional Acceptance Site located at 160 D St
9. Find 57 ways to say Acceptance, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Elite Acceptance Corporation is a motor vehicle sales finance company specializing in non-prime automobile loans
11. Acceptance in human psychology is a person's assent to the reality of a situation, recognizing a process or condition (often a negative or uncomfortable situation) without attempting to change it or protest it
12. Acceptance synonyms, Acceptance pronunciation, Acceptance translation, English dictionary definition of Acceptance
13. The act of taking something offered: the Acceptance of a new job
14. The act of admitting to a group or organization: Acceptance of new members into
15. Acceptance: a readiness or willingness to accept or adapt to a given circumstance
16. Acceptance Now - no credit needed or long-term obligation for furniture, appliances, computers and electronics
17. Acceptance is not weakness—it takes a lot of courage to face reality when it’s not in your favor
18. Acceptance is not giving up—it’s realizing your time and effort are best applied elsewhere
19. Acceptance is not quitting—it’s shifting your focus and attention from what you cannot change or influence, to …
20. Acceptance is a 2014 novel by Jeff VanderMeer.It is the last in a series of three books called the Southern Reach Trilogy.It was released in the US on September 2, 2014.
21. Acceptance, and in particular the term Radical Acceptance, one of the principles of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), is anything but passive
22. Yes, Acceptance is a choice—a hard one most definitely, but a choice nonetheless
23. We do not need more small steps, but giant Acceptance of each of us as human beings united by our common humanity on this earth
24. If we treat each other with dignity and Acceptance, small items such as logos, books, and posters, would fall into place
25. Granted, it is a challenge to accept every person in our day with compassion and Acceptance.
26. Washington Passport Acceptance Facility List
27. There is at least one passport Acceptance facility available in each county
28. 2) agreeing verbally or in writing to the terms of a contract, which is one of the requirements to show there was a contract (an offer and an Acceptance of that offer).
29. The Acceptance rate at University of Washington is 48.7%
30. Acceptance is an alternative rock band from Seattle, Washington, formed in 1998
31. Structurally, 'Acceptance' is probably the most conventional of the three books
32. Acceptance Insurance believes that our passion for helping, commitment to integrity, and culture of accountability is a good way to do business
33. We came up with the ‘Acceptance Pledge’ so that anyone who feels the same way can set these same goals for how they want to show up in the world
34. Acceptance page 417 Alcoholics Anonymous Acceptance is the answer to ALL of my problems today
35. Acceptance the process of guaranteeing a loan, which takes the form of a BILL OF EXCHANGE that will be repaid even if the original borrower is unable to pay
36. What is the opposite of Acceptance? Antonyms for Acceptance (opposite of Acceptance).
37. PAR Acceptance provides an end to end solution assuming all, or part of the account receivables functions from invoice generation, remittance processing, cash
38. Acceptance turns out to be one of the most helpful attitudes to bring to mindfulness
39. Acceptance means perceiving your experience and simply acknowledging it rather than judging it as good or bad
40. For some people, the word ‘Acceptance’ is off-putting – replace it with the word ‘acknowledgement,’ if you prefer
41. Acceptance doesn’t mean resignation
42. ‘The deadline for Acceptance of the offer is Thursday afternoon, but both sides have claimed they have the upper hand in a takeover battle which is becoming increasingly bitter.’ ‘If there is an 80% Acceptance of the offer by GV shareholders, the takeover should be finalised by the end of September.’
43. Acceptance: An Acceptance is a contractual agreement on a time draft or sight draft to pay the amount due at a specified date
44. Acceptance must be judged objectively, but can either be expressly stated or implied by the offeree's conduct
45. To form a binding contract, Acceptance should be relayed in a manner authorized, requested, or at least reasonably expected by the offeror.
46. Acceptance is taking something given to you
47. You might be relieved by your friend's Acceptance of your apology for accidentally riding your bike over his foot.
48. "The common challenges to Acceptance, from one's parents to setbacks and failure, are each profiled in chapters that use case histories and author experiences to illustrate the predicament and the contrast between controlling and accepting behavior patterns
49. Acceptance definition: Acceptance of an offer or a proposal is the act of saying yes to it or agreeing to it
50. 2) agreeing verbally or in writing to the terms of a contract, which is one of the requirements to show there was a contract (an offer and an Acceptance of that offer).
51. Self-Acceptance is the ability to accept yourself as you are instead of how you wish you were
Webster Dictionary (2.50 / 2 votes)Rate this definition:
Definition of acceptance. 1 : the quality or state of being accepted or acceptable His theories have gained widespread acceptance. 2 : the act of accepting something or someone : the fact of being accepted : approval acceptance of responsibility.
Acceptance means agreeing to receive something or the act of receiving it. An example of acceptance would be the taking of a bribe. The definition of acceptance means agreeing with or taking on a belief or beliefs. An example of acceptance would be agreeing with the theory of evolution. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Acceptance.".