See also: Accept Acceptance Accepting Acceptable Accepted Acceptably Accepter Acceptor Acceptive Acceptingly Acception Acceptation Acceptability Accentuate Accede Acceleration Accessible Accelerate Accession Accessory Acceded Accentuation Accessibility Accenting Accela Accels Accentuated Accelerated
1. Accept definition is - to receive (something offered) willingly
2. How to use Accept in a sentence.
3. Accept definition, to take or receive (something offered); receive with approval or favor: to Accept a present; to Accept a proposal
4. 11 rows · Define Accept
5. Accept synonyms, Accept pronunciation, Accept translation, English …
6. Accept could have hardly chosen a more fitting title for their new upcoming masterpiece – […] „Too Mean To Die“ postponed to January 29th, 2021! Unfortunately, with a heavy heart we have to postpone the release of the new Accept album “Too […]
7. 40 synonyms of Accept from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 94 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Accept, And, Antonyms
8. Accept: to agree to receive whether willingly or reluctantly.
9. Find 170 ways to say Accept, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Accept, Along, Antonyms, And, At
10. Accept ARE BACK! The German kingpins of heavy metal will release their new, eagely-awaited studio album via Nuclear Blast on January 15th 2021
Accept, Are, Awaited, Album
11. 19 rows · Formed in Solingen in 1976, Accept originally consisted of lead vocalist Udo Dirkschneider, …
12. Acceptx Pro makes “Accepting” treatment easy not only for the TC, but also for the patient/parent
Acceptx, Accepting, Also
13. Once they are ready to start, they simply “Accept” and are prompted to sign the paperwork and even setup their recurring payments.
Are, Accept, And
14. Synonyms for Accept in Free Thesaurus
15. 148 synonyms for Accept: receive, take, gain, pick up, secure, collect, have, get, obtain, acquire, take
16. Accept's official music video for 'Balls To The Wall'
17. Click to listen to Accept on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/AcceptSpotify?IQid=AcceptBTTWAs featured on B
Accept, Acceptspotify, Acceptbttwas
18. The Accept () system call is used with connection-based socket types (SOCK_STREAM, SOCK_SEQPACKET)
19. Accept - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
20. Accept or reject all changes Click or tap at the beginning of the document, and go to > Review
Accept, All, At, And
21. Select the arrow below Accept and then select Accept All Changes.
Arrow, Accept, And, All
22. To agree to take something, or to consider something as satisfactory, reasonable, or true: She Accepted the job offer
Agree, As, Accepted
23. He was accused of Accepting bribes
24. With their brutal, simple riffs and aggressive, fast tempos, Accept are one of the top metal bands to debut in the early '80s and a major influence on the development of speed metal and thrash.
And, Aggressive, Accept, Are
25. Accepts synonyms, Accepts pronunciation, Accepts translation, English dictionary definition of Accepts
26. Receive: She will Accept the award.; answer affirmatively: I Accept your invitation.
Accept, Award, Answer, Affirmatively
27. Accept (third-person singular simple present Accepts, present participle Accepting, simple past and past participle Accepted) ( transitive ) To receive , especially with a …
Accept, Accepts, Accepting, And, Accepted
28. Accept is a verb, and it means, most broadly, “to take or receive (something offered) or receive with approval or favor,” as in I Accept this trophy
Accept, And, Approval, As
29. Accept's lineup has changed over the years, which has included different singers, guitarists, bassists and drummers.
30. Accept (something) as (something) 1
31. I Accept your offer to fix my car as reimbursement for the money you owe me
32. Please Accept these flowers as my apology
Accept, As, Apology
33. Accept Portal Smart Payment Acceptance For Smart Growth
34. Accept's re-issue album was originally released in 1979, on Razor Records it features 10 tracks including 'Lady You' & 'Tired Of Me'
Accept, Album, Amp
35. Please review Requirements for Accepting an Account before you continue
Accepting, An, Account
36. Accept is a German heavy metal band from the town of Solingen, originally assembled by former vocalist Udo Dirkschneider, guitarist Wolf Hoffmann and bassist
Accept, Assembled, And
37. Accept makes a change permanent
38. Tip: To Accept or reject changes all at once,
Accept, All, At
39. What does Accept mean? The definition of Accept means to willingly take, receive or agree to an object or idea
Accept, Agree, An
40. I’m writing to formally Accept your offer for the Finance Associate position at River Tech
Accept, Associate, At
41. Accept Payments Make it easy for customers to pay almost any way and anywhere
Accept, Almost, Any, And, Anywhere
42. PayPal lets you Accept payments in ways that help drive loyalty and let you grow with the market.
43. Another way to say Accept? Synonyms for Accept (other words and phrases for Accept).
Another, Accept, And
44. The Accept attribute takes as its value a comma-separated list of one or more file types, or unique file type specifiers, describing which file types to allow
Accept, Attribute, As, Allow
45. The Accept property is an attribute of the file <input> type
Accept, An, Attribute
46. Definition of Accept in the Definitions.net dictionary
47. What does Accept mean? Information and translations of Accept in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
48. ‘Initially, employees refused to Accept the government's proposal, claiming there was a lack of guarantees.’ ‘Labour sources have indicated they are likely to Accept the proposals for free dental checks as part of a larger package to improve dental healthcare.’ ‘He said the union had no option but to Accept the company's proposals.’
Accept, Are, As
49. The Accept request HTTP header advertises which content types, expressed as MIME types, the client is able to understand
Accept, Advertises, As, Able
50. Please Accept ("favorably receive") our apologies, but you're just going to have to Accept ("put up with") the fact that this verb has almost a dozen different meanings.
Accept, Apologies, Almost
51. Arguably the last "Great" Accept record until the arrival of Mark Tornillo in 2009, this is a MUST-OWN for all headbangers everywhere
Arguably, Accept, Arrival, All
52. Definition of Accept written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Accept, Audio, And
53. Accept is a German heavy metal band from the town of Solingen, originally assembled by former vocalist Udo Dirkschneider, guitarist Wolf Hoffmann and bassist Peter Baltes.Their beginnings can be
Accept, Assembled, And
54. Accept Your Pre-Approved Credit Card Offer Now
55. I will not Accept if nominated, and will serve if selected
56. We must Accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope
57. We will Accept ultimate responsibility for whatever happens
58. To Accept American Express Card payments, you will need to set up a merchant account
Accept, American, Account
59. Learn more about the two ways to Accept …
60. Accept that the world is confusing in many ways
61. Looking for online definition of Accept or what Accept stands for? Accept is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Accept, And, , Abbreviations, Acronyms
62. See 9 authoritative translations of Accept in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Accept, And, Audio,
63. For example, a bank may Accept a check by depositing it into the appropriate account
Accept, Appropriate, Account
64. How to Remember the Difference between Accept and Except
65. If you are a good speller, here is an easy trick to distinguish Accept from except.Remember that the first two letters of except give a clue to its meaning.Except means to exclude.
Are, An, Accept
accept (verb) · accepts (third person present) · accepted (past tense) · accepted (past participle) · accepting (present participle)