See also: Accentuation Accentuating Accentuate Accentuated Accessible Accede Accession Accelerate Acceptable Accessory Acceleration Acceded Accessing Accepted Accepting Accessibility Accenting Acceder Accela Accels Accelerated Accessed
1. / əkˌsen.tʃuˈeɪ.ʃ ə n / the act of emphasizing a particular feature of something or making something more noticeable, or an instance of this: Accentuation when reading poetry is very important
Act, An, Accentuation
2. 'Accentuation' is a 12 letter word starting with A and ending with N Crossword clues for 'Accentuation' Clue Answer; Emphasis, stress (12) Accentuation: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Accentuation We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Accentuation will help you to finish your crossword today
Accentuation, And, Answer, Answers
3. Accentuation THEORY: "The Accentuation theory postulates an idea that people have a propensity to embellish similarities or dissimilarities between objects, such an occurrence that is commonly seen in scientific studies."
4. Accentuation rules according to the prosodic accent
Accentuation, According, Accent
5. What does Accentuation mean? Act of accentuating; applications of accent
Accentuation, Act, Accentuating, Applications, Accent
6. Accentuation plays an important part in determining the forms of words. CHAUCER'S WORKS, VOLUME 6 (OF 7) -- INTRODUCTION, GLOSSARY, AND INDEXES GEOFFREY CHAUCER But it is necessary to add a few words as regards his system of Accentuation, elision, contraction, and other noteworthy points.
Accentuation, An, And, Add, As
7. 5 synonyms of Accentuation from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 18 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Accentuation, And, Antonyms
8. Find another word for Accentuation
9. Accentuation: a special notice or …
10. Character Accentuation - the presence of pronounced features that can further lead to neurosis, personality disorders and somatic diseases. If we consider the lexical side - “accent” in translation from Latin means “stress”
Accentuation, And, Accent
11. Definition of Accentuation in the Definitions.net dictionary
12. What does Accentuation mean? Information and translations of Accentuation in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
13. Accentuation effect occurs when something (be it a person, place or thing) is placed into a category
14. Memory of anything that can be categorized is subject to an Accentuation effect in which the memory is distorted toward
Anything, An, Accentuation
15. • Accentuation (noun) The noun Accentuation has 2 senses: 1
16. Stress and Accentuation To start: There is only one kind of accent, only one accent (if any) per word, and it can only be placed on a vowel, never a consonant
And, Accentuation, Accent, Any
17. Accentuation: The act of accentuating or of marking accent or stress in speech or writing; the state of being accented or accentuated
Accentuation, Act, Accentuating, Accent, Accented, Accentuated
18. Rules of Accentuation - BASIC QUIZ
19. L'Accentuation In French, stress (l'Accentuation) is placed on the final syllable of a word
20. 7,582 Followers, 497 Following, 1,637 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from [email protected]Accentuationsbydesign.com (@Accentuation_by_design)
And, Accentuationsbydesign, Accentuation
21. Accentuation Meaning: "intoning, chanting," noun of action from past-participle stem of accentuare "to accent," from Latin… See definitions of Accentuation.
Accentuation, Action, Accentuare, Accent
22. The third principle of Greek Accentuation is that, after taking into account the Law of Limitation and the σωτῆρα (sōtêra) Law, the accent in nouns, adjectives, and pronouns remains as far as possible on the same syllable (counting from the beginning of the word) …
Accentuation, After, Account, And, Accent, Adjectives, As
23. Accentuation - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
24. See authoritative translations of Accentuation in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Accentuation, And, Audio,
25. Synonyms for Accentuation in Free Thesaurus
26. 5 synonyms for Accentuation: accent, emphasis, stress, accenting, emphasizing
Accentuation, Accent, Accenting
27. What are synonyms for Accentuation?
28. Personality Accentuation is considered as variation of norm
29. Examples of Accentuation in a sentence
30. People from the southern US are known for the Accentuation of certain vowels since they stretch them out longer than most people do.
31. Jolt Accentuation or exacerbation of a baseline headache with horizontal rotation of the neck is a physical finding believed to assess for meningeal irritation
32. Accentuation of interstitial,markings means that the various lines that are seen in a normal X ray with the lung body are a bit thicker and more conspicuous
Accentuation, Are, And
33. Lernen Sie die Übersetzung für 'Accentuation' in LEOs Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch
34. Thus, according to the obtained data, 68% of patients with hypertension and 63% with coronary artery disease have the emotive type of Accentuation.They are characterized by emotionality, sensitivity, anxiety, talkativeness, apprehension, and deep reactions in the field of fine feelings.
According, And, Artery, Accentuation, Are, Anxiety, Apprehension
35. Translation for 'Accentuation' in the free English-Portuguese dictionary and many other Portuguese translations.
36. Cela paraît être la nouvelle Accentuation du financement.: This seems to be the new emphasis of the financing.: Un nouveau signal à Accentuation différente de caractéristiques sonores spécifiques peut être obtenu.: A new signal with different emphasis of specific sound characteristics can be achieved.: Cette Accentuation peut se faire de diverses manières.
37. Accent, also called Stress, in music, momentary emphasis on a particular rhythmic or melodic detail; accent may be implied or specifically indicated, either graphically for example, >, —) or verbally (sforzato, abbreviated sfz).In metrically organized music, accents serve to articulate rhythmic groupings, especially in dances where regular Accentuation facilitates the patterning of steps.
Accent, Also, Abbreviated, Accents, Articulate, Accentuation
38. Jolt Accentuation for headache may exclude diagnoses of meningitis in emergency settings, but high-quality evidence to support use of this test is lacking
39. Even where jolt Accentuation of headache is negative, there is still the possibility of acute meningitis
40. Postgate's "Short Guide to the Accentuation of Ancient Greek" (1924)
ACCENTUATION [əkˌsen(t)SHo͞oˈāSH(ə)n, akˌsen(t)SHo͞oˈāSH(ə)n]
accentuation (noun) · accentuations (plural noun)
accentuation - the act of giving special importance or significance to something. accenting, emphasizing. action - something done (usually as opposed to something said); "there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions".
Near Antonyms for accentuation. minimization, underemphasis. disregard, indifference.
The word ‘accent’ means an emphasis put on syllables while speaking. ACCENTURE is one of the most respected management and technological consultancy providing firms.