ACCENTUATED [əkˈsen(t)SHəˌwāt, akˈsen(t)SHəˌwāt]
See also: Accentuated
1. Ac·cen·tu·at·ed, ac·cen·tu·at·ing, ac·cen·tu·ates 1. To stress or emphasize; intensify: "land-reform plans that Accentuated the already chaotic pattern of landholding" (James Fallows)
2. See synonyms for: accentuate / Accentuated / accentuates / accentuating on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object), ac·cen·tu·at·ed, ac·cen·tu·at·ing
3. See synonyms for: accentuate / Accentuated / accentuates / accentuating on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object), ac·cen·tu·at·ed, ac·cen·tu·at·ing
4. Synonyms for Accentuated include accented, highlighted, stressed, emphasised, emphasized, underlined, featured, foregrounded, underscored and pointed up
5. Definition of Accentuated in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. Information and translations of Accentuated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. Wells, The War of the Worlds/Book 2/Chapter 3 our danger and insolation only Accentuated the incompatibility 1913, Robert Barr, chapter 5, in Lord Stranleigh Abroad: These were business
8. Ac·cen·tu·at·ed, ac·cen·tu·at·ing, ac·cen·tu·ates 1. To stress or emphasize; intensify: "land-reform plans that Accentuated the already chaotic pattern of landholding" (James Fallows)
9. 16 reviews of Accentuated By Diana "I have very difficult brows to work with due to my sparse eyebrows
10. Accentuated meaning Simple past tense and past participle of accentuate.
11. See 4 authoritative translations of Accentuated in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
12. The Accentuated sleeves, Swarovski crystals, embroidered florals, tassel detailing, print ruffle blouse and of course embroidered draped saree-dresses are all worth buying.
13. The subject of Accentuated eccentric training has been a grey area of personal training for a number of years
14. Accentuated synonyms, Accentuated pronunciation, Accentuated translation, English dictionary definition of Accentuated
15. The slump of his shoulders and a bleak expression Accentuated the careworn look in his eyes
16. She assumed a grim expression Accentuated by the severity of her long straight bangs
17. This kind of Accentuated a growing dissatisfaction and disillusionment with the camp system.
18. Accentuated, Scottsdale, Arizona
19. The Accentuated Home serves North Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Sun City, Litchfield Park, Goodyear, Avondale and surrounding west-side areas in Arizona
20. Are you ready to begin your home journey? Allow The Accentuated Home to be your joyful partner
21. Accentuated Meaning in Urdu is زور دار لہجے میں ادا کرنا - Zor Daar Lehjay Mein Ada Karna Urdu Meaning
22. The most accurate translation of Accentuated, Zor Daar Lehjay Mein Ada Karna in English to Urdu dictionary with Definition Synonyms and Antonyms words.
23. The fundamental patterns of inequality have remained and have been Accentuated by the war
24. Pandemic's toll on mental health Accentuated in cities
25. • The separation between the entryway and the living room can be further Accentuated by placing a screen near the doorway
26. • The rejection of the newly mobile toddler may be Accentuated if another baby is born at this time
27. The purpose of this study was to compare the strength and neuromuscular adaptations for dynamic constant external resistance (DCER) training and dynamic Accentuated external resistance (DAER) training (resistance training employing an Accentuated …
28. ‘His shoulders are wide, Accentuated by the jacket he is wearing, his neck thick, and his hands huge.’ ‘Above all, of course, we must accentuate the positive, making the most all that is good in our lovely city and county.’ ‘Andrews wondered why people don't accentuate the …
29. Norwall NW488-405 Washington Series Seagrass Paper Weave Grass Cloth Design Large Wallpaper Roll, 36" W x 24'L, Accentuated Pattern Brand: Norwall
30. Examined the kinetic and kinematic differences between Accentuated eccentric loading (AEL) and cluster sets in trained male subjects (age = 26.1 ± 4.1 years, height = 183.5 ± 4.3 cm, body mass = 92.5 ± 10.5 kg, and back squat to body mass ratio = 1.8 ± 0.3)
31. 2 reviews of Accentuated Style "I only thought I knew what I was doing with my closet until I met Amanda! She is amazing at making me project my best to the world
32. Eccentric Accentuated training can be a bit tricky when applying it to lower body strength training
33. Here’s how to apply the bilateral assisted negative Accentuated (BANA) 2:1 method to squats, split squats, and lunges for strong and massive legs.
34. One method is to utilize Accentuated eccentric loading, which applies a gr …
35. ‘His shoulders are wide, Accentuated by the jacket he is wearing, his neck thick, and his hands huge.’ ‘Above all, of course, we must accentuate the positive, making the most all that is good in our lovely city and county.’ ‘Andrews wondered why people don't accentuate the …
36. There are 560 Accentuated for sale on Etsy, and they cost $3.40 on average
37. The most common Accentuated material is metal
38. Point #1: Research demonstrates the effectiveness of eccentric (negative) Accentuated training.Properly applying these concepts to the “Big 3” powerlifts can provide great gains in strength, hypertrophy, and power
39. Accentuated lumbar lordosis, with broadening of stance and forward thrusting of abdomen.
40. From what I have read on Accentuated lumbar lordosis..is a laxity of the ligaments and can be corrected..and may not be associated with ne deformities..I am not a medical personelbut sis lok it up as I was curious as I had a straightening of my
41. Occiput not Accentuated, the skull forming a gentle curve where it fits well into the neck.
42. Accentuated Taste Maxi Dress - With its elegant V-neckline, princess seams, and single accent pleat revealing a sage green hue, this deep green maxi dress puts your posh preferences on display
43. Accentuated meaning in Arabic has been searched 1625 times till 18 Mar, 2021
44. The definitions of the word Accentuated has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Accentuated
45. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Accentuated in clear voice from this page online through our voice
Accent vs accentuate To accent something is to emphasize it or put it at the forefront. In pronunciation it also means putting more emphasis or force on one syllable.
Near Antonyms for accentuation. minimization, underemphasis. disregard, indifference.
The word ‘accent’ means an emphasis put on syllables while speaking. ACCENTURE is one of the most respected management and technological consultancy providing firms.