academic (noun) · academics (plural noun)
1. Academic definition is - of, relating to, or associated with an academy or school especially of higher learning
2. How to use Academic in a sentence.
3. Adjective of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: Academic requirements
4. Academic Of or relating to the conservative style of art promoted by an official academy, especially the Académie des Beaux Arts in France in the nineteenth century
5. Having little practical use or value, as by being overly detailed, unengaging, or theoretical: dismissed the article as a dry, Academic exercise
6. Microsoft Academic understands the meaning of words, it doesn’t just match keywords to content
7. Synonyms & Antonyms of Academic (Entry 1 of 2) 1 of or relating to schooling or learning especially at an advanced level "If you spent more time in Academic pursuits and less time in social ones, you could easily make good grades," the dean told Valerie
8. Join 153,187,859 Academics and Researchers
9. The Crossword Solver found 57 answers to the Academic crossword clue
10. Academic adjective (SCHOOL RELATED) relating to schools, esp
11. Colleges and universities, or connected with studying and thinking and not with useful skills Academic adjective (NOT …
12. Academic Keys: Higher education jobs and university jobs at universities, colleges, and other institutions of higher education
13. Academic edition software discounts for students, teachers and schools
14. Academic Software is a platform where school, college and university students can download a vast library of legal software for a fixed monthly or annual fee
15. Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work which involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills
16. Their Academic standards are high
17. I was terrible at school and left with few Academic qualifications
18. Academically (ækədemɪkli) adverb
19. Academic positions are generally posted 6 to 9 months before the position is to begin
20. The Academic HR team serves all 3 University of Washington campuses as a central resource for the recruitment, hiring, retention and promotion of faculty, librarians and Academic staff
21. The web section is designed to provide administrators, current and prospective faculty, librarians and Academic staff with a wide range of information and
22. Academic-Bible.com is the leading website for Academic Bible study
23. Get organized, reduce stress, and achieve scholastic success (in class and online) with our best-selling Academic Planners
24. ‘The Academic reader will find the book a scholarly and intellectual tour de force.’ ‘He was quite Academic, was a great help at home and nothing was ever too much trouble for him.’ ‘Unlike the vast majority of Academic thinkers, Zizek is not worried about being ‘careless.’’
25. An Academic is a person who works as a teacher or researcher at a university or other higher education institution
26. An Academic usually holds an advanced degree
27. The term scholar is sometimes used with equivalent meaning to that of Academic and describes in general those who attain mastery in a research discipline
28. The term Academic journal applies to all scholarly publications in the fields of Engineering, Technology, Pure and Applied Sciences, Humanity and Social Sciences are following quantitative and qualitative research techniques
29. In content, Academic journals usually consist of articles that present one's original research as well as reviews of previous works.
30. What does Academic mean? The definition of Academic is something or someone that is considered to be scholarly
31. We focus on: Semantic-based profile for researchers; Integrating Academic data; Accurately searching the heterogeneous network; Analyz
32. Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work that involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills
33. Their Academic standards are high
34. Academic is used to describe work, or a school, college, or
35. The dos and don'ts of Academic writing
36. Academic writing is a formal style of writing used in universities and scholarly publications
37. You’ll encounter it in journal articles and books on Academic topics, and you’ll be expected to write your essays, research papers, and dissertation in Academic style.
38. Academic writing follows the same writing process as other types of texts, but it has
39. The Academic Program also offers unique materials education resources, which support teaching of engineering, science and design curricula
40. Academic Journals accelerates the dissemination of knowledge through the publication of high quality research articles using the open access model.
41. “He was an Academic, kind of an unemployable poet who might lecture once or twice at the local community college.” Academicism ( capitalized ) The doctrines of Plato 's academy; specifically the skeptical doctrines of the later academy stating that nothing can be known; a tenet of the Academic philosophy; state of being Academic.
42. The United States Academic Decathlon ® is a ten-event scholastic competition for teams of high school students
43. The theme for the 2020–2021 Academic Decathlon is The Cold War.
44. Kingsborough conducts classes on an innovative, special Academic calendar
45. The Charleston County School District Board of Trustees, during their meeting on February 22, 2021, approved the 2021-2022 Academic Calendar
46. Academic Writer combines authoritative teaching tools with advanced writing and content management technology in an unparalleled, cloud-based suite of instructional resources
47. With a robust digital library of interactive quick guides and tutorials, samples, and more to supplement course content, Academic Writer supports students who have
48. Something that is Academic is related to school
49. Your parents might want to spend less time playing video games and more time focusing on Academic pursuits
50. The noun Academic refers to a …
51. The University Interscholastic League offers the most comprehensive program of Academic competition in the nation
52. UIL Academics offers more activities than any other UIL division, with 30 contests at the high school level and 20 A+ Academic contests for grades 2-8.
53. Find 44 ways to say Academic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
54. Academic Alliance In Dermatology serves 23 locations in Central and South Florida
55. Ensure you are using the current Academic year's Academic Catalog and not an archived Catalog
56. These pages offer specific details for Academic titles and ranks at the University of Washington
57. Academic dishonesty or Academic misconduct is any type of cheating that occurs in relation to a formal Academic exercise
58. Fabrication: The falsification of data, information, or citations in any formal Academic exercise.