abyss (noun) · abysses (plural noun) · the abyss (noun)
1. Abyss definition is - an immeasurably deep gulf or great space
2. How to use Abyss in a sentence.
3. Anything profound, unfathomable, or infinite: the Abyss of time.
4. Abyss Season 1 Release year: 2019 After meeting an untimely demise in separate incidents, Cha Min and Go Se-yeon discover they’ve come back to life in new bodies they don’t recognize.
5. In our English Bibles, the Greek word Abyssos  is transliterated as "Abyss" (RSV "bottomless pit") in every instance except Romans 10:7, where it is translated "the deep."In the Septuagint Abyssos  translates Tehom almost exclusively, but in rare instances ShuLam ( Isa 44:27), MeshuLam ( Job 41:22), and Racha ( Job 36:16).
6. In the Old Testament Abyssos  is invariably descriptive
7. Abyss High Performance Luxury Headphones made in USA World's Finest Headphones
8. “Abyss” is about a man and a woman who tragically die and are given another chance at life through soul-reviving marbles in a magical Abyss
9. Abyss is a de novo sequence assembler intended for short paired-end reads and large genomes
10. “Abyss” is about a man and a woman who tragically die and are given another chance at life through soul-reviving marbles in a magical Abyss. Go Se Yeon was a tough, accomplished, and an unrivaled beautiful female prosecutor who worked in the Seoul District public Office but …
11. The Abyss, also known as The Infinite Layers of the Abyss, or Demonholme,1 is one of the planes of existence in Dungeons & Dragons
12. The Abyss is unique in that it is divided into an uncountable number of independent planes
13. An immeasurably deep chasm, depth, or void: "lost in the vast Abysses of space and time" (Loren Eiseley)
14. Question: "What is the Abyss?" Answer: The word Abyss simply means “a deep hole”—so deep that it seems bottomless or immeasurable
15. In the Bible and in Jewish theology, the Abyss is often a metaphorical reference to the place of evil spirits.
16. Abyssal zone, portion of the ocean deeper than about 2,000 m (6,600 feet) and shallower than about 6,000 m (20,000 feet)
17. The upper boundary between the Abyssal zone
18. Find 10 ways to say Abyss, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
19. The Abyss is the lowest area in Hallownest, located below Ancient Basin
20. It is the place of origin of the Void, a substance found at the bottom of the Abyss
21. The area itself contains a giant chasm which is littered with the shells of Vessels who were born in the Abyss and then discarded.1 An additional area in the chasm can be opened when the Kingsoul Charm is equipped, which leads to an …
22. Abyss: 1 n a bottomless gulf or pit; any unfathomable (or apparently unfathomable) cavity or chasm or void extending below (often used figuratively) Synonyms: abysm …
23. 5 synonyms of Abyss from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 related words, definitions, and antonyms
24. Abyss: an immeasurable depth or space.
25. What does Abyss mean? (frequently figuratively) A bottomless or unfathomed depth, gulf, or chasm; hence, any deep, immeasurable; any void spac
26. Abyss is a de novo, parallel, paired-end sequence assembler that is designed for short reads
27. To assemble transcriptome data, see Trans-Abyss.
28. The Abyss is a special region that requires completion of Enter the Abyss and provides access to all the runecrafting altars without the need for a talisman, with the exception of astral runes and wrath runes.
29. Abyss (Abyss) is the ERC20 token native to the Abyss.Finance ecosystem
30. Within the Abyss.Finance Ecosystem, Abyss is currently used in the Gaming platform (theAbyss.com), the Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Marketplace, and allows members to earn rewards through Staking and setting up Masternodes.
31. In The Abyss, the aliens living at the deepest depths of the ocean floor created and then stopped tidal waves to demonstrate their power
32. The Abyss is a digital distribution platform for MMO/MMORPG games
33. The Abyss offers a series of income-generating services including the unique multilevel referral program which serves as an additional revenue stream for gamers and developers.
34. Revelation 20:3 - and he threw him into the Abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time.
35. One who has hit "the Abyss" usually ends up being ill, depressed, fubar, or otherwise in a "deep dark place"
36. Wallpaper Abyss Options Change Theme (Background Image) Tag Untagged Wallpaper Support Us! / Become Premium Our Wallpaper API Our Community Registered Users 84,086
37. Pearl Abyss officially announced at the online global user event “Calphe:ON Ball” that Black Desert Online will start self-publishing in North America and Europe
38. Pearl Abyss premieres new Crimson Desert gameplay trailer at The Game Awards
39. Today, Pearl Abyss revealed a new gameplay trailer for their upcoming game Crimson Desert.
40. Abyss is a game of development, combination and collection in which players try to take control of strategic locations in an underwater city To achieve this, players must develop on three levels: first by collecting allies, then using them to recruit Lords of the Abyss, who will then grant access to different parts of the city
41. Abyss is an underground area in Fire Emblem: Three Houses and primarily appears in the Cindered Shadows DLC side story
42. Deep underground below Garreg Mach Monastery lies a series of secret tunnels that lead to an entire underground town known simply as Abyss
43. Their reasons for coming to Abyss varies; according to Balthus, they …
44. In Latin form Abyssus, "depths of the earth or sea; primordial chaos;" early 14c
45. As abime "depths of the earth or sea; bottomless pit, Hell" (from Old French; see abysm).Both are from Late Latin Abyssus "bottomless pit," from Greek Abyssos (limne) "bottomless (pool)," from Abyssos "bottomless, unfathomed," hence, generally, "enormous, unfathomable," also as a noun, he
46. Explore 78 Abyss Quotes by authors including Friedrich Nietzsche, Honore de Balzac, and H
47. Definition of Abyss in the Definitions.net dictionary
48. What does Abyss mean? Information and translations of Abyss in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
49. The Abyss adds a brand new dimension to explore full of unique adventures and dangers! It's a dimension of darkness the only light comes from magical blocks and the various flora, fungi, and fauna of the dimension
50. The Abyss also adds a little story! you can encounter two different ends after played through the Abyss!
51. The Abyss is a "glue" plane that sits between realms and holds them together
52. It is within his body, in this region of the Abyss that, with exception of the Astral and Ourania Runecrafting Altars, provides access
53. Abyss price today is $0.06460541 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,049,449
54. Abyss price is down -0.8% in the last 24 hours
55. It has a circulating supply of 230 Million Abyss coins and a max supply of 509 Million
56. Prime Marvel Universe(Earth-616)Domain of Baron Abyss was conquered by Apocalypse(Earth-71519)Marvel Riot Age of Apocalypse(Earth-95120) X-Men Legends(Earth-7964) Abyss(Race)Abyss(Cosmic Sorcerer)Prime Marvel Universe(Earth-616)Abyss(Entity)Prime Marvel Universe(Earth-616)Abyss(Ex Nihilo's)Prime Marvel Universe(Earth-616)Abyss ManPrime Marvel …