1. Plentiful, ample, Abundant, copious mean more than sufficient without being excessive
2. Peaches are plentiful this summer ample implies a generous sufficiency to satisfy a particular requirement. ample food to last the winter Abundant suggests an even greater or richer supply than does plentiful
3. Streams Abundant with fish copious stresses largeness of supply rather than …
4. Some common synonyms of Abundant are ample, copious, and plentiful
5. While all these words mean "more than sufficient without being excessive," Abundant suggests an even greater or richer supply than does plentiful
6. Streams Abundant with fish When might ample be a better fit than Abundant?
7. Abundant definition, present in great quantity; more than adequate; oversufficient: an Abundant supply of water
8. Occurring in abundance: Abundant crops
9. Insects are more Abundant and widespread than any other class of animal
10. ONE TINY SEA PARASITE SURVIVES 200 TIMES ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE SHI EN KIM SEPTEMBER 25, 2020 SCIENCE NEWS FOR STUDENTS Being Abundant and cheap, hydrogen was the lifting gas used for airships throughout the early 1900s.
11. More than enough: an Abundant supply of food There is Abundant evidence that cars have a harmful effect on the environment
12. Cheap consumer goods are Abundant (= exist in large amounts) in this …
13. The definition of Abundant is something that there is plenty of or that exists in great amounts
14. An example of Abundant is sand at the beach or plants in a rain forest.
15. At Abundant Smiles, we know that your mouth is a part of the rest of your body, which is why we strive to keep up to date with the latest technology
16. Abundant Montana connects all the dots of the food system and makes it easy for anyone to find and choose local
18. Abundant Advisors, LLC is an Investment Advisor registered with the State of North Carolina
19. Prior to any advisory work conducted outside North Carolina, Abundant Advisors, LLC would become
20. Abundant YOGA ON DEMAND IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR $39! Buy Package
21. Designed and developed by ACS Technologies, Abundant is a secure online and mobile giving solution to add to your tithing program but more importantly it allows your congregants and parishioners to
22. Abundant™ is the one total giving tool your church needs
23. And God is able to bless you Abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work
24. Something that is Abundant is present in large quantities
25. There is an Abundant supply of cheap labour
26. Birds are Abundant in the tall vegetation
27. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Abundant crossword clue
28. Abundant - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
29. Synonyms for Abundant in Free Thesaurus
30. 32 synonyms for Abundant: plentiful, full, rich, liberal, generous, lavish, ample, infinite
31. An Abundant supply of food 充足的食品供应 There is Abundant evidence that cars have a harmful effect on the environment.
32. “Abundant Tables made a huge spread for my daughters 1st birthday party and it was the perfect food for a crowd
33. The more Abundant rare earth elements are similarly concentrated in the crust compared to commonplace industrial metals such as chromium, nickel, copper, zinc, molybdenum, tin, tungsten, or lead
34. The two least Abundant rare earth elements ( thulium and lutetium ) are nearly 200 times more common than gold .
35. ‘It is Abundant in citrus fruits, green peppers, tomatoes, cabbage and potatoes.’ ‘The State, which is Abundant in natural resources, is a gift of God which should not be tampered with.’ ‘There is no wonder that Zhaoqing is Abundant in fruit and natural resources.’
36. " Abundant life " is a term used to refer to Christian teachings on fullness of life
37. Antonyms for Abundant include scant, scarce, sparse, limited, scanty, bare, meagre, exiguous, insubstantial and insufficient
38. On Halloween, you can find candy in Abundant supply
39. Use Abundant to describe something that exists in large amounts that are more than what's needed.
40. Abundant Yoga’s signature Still, Gentle, and Power format in the comfort of your home! This platform was created with more than just yoga on a screen in mind
41. 3800 Puritan Avenue Detroit, MI 48238 313-316-8902 [email protected]Abundantmercychurch.org
42. Abundant Hospice – WE SEE YOU, not just your diagnosis
43. Abundant (also: affluent, ample, moneyed, opulent, prosperous, rich, wealthy, well-off, well-to-do)
44. Abundant Bloomsdale' is an open-pollinated variety, and OSA encourages growers to select and save seed from their harvests to further adapt the variety to their local growing conditions
45. Abundant and stable rocks are critical egg-laying habitat for insects in restored streams Date: March 17, 2021 Source: North Carolina State University
46. The Abundant hydrodynamic resources stored in this section make it the second most suitable area to build hydroelectric power plants
47. It is a prolific and Abundant plant in the moorlands of Great Britain, where it is limited to altitudes of below 600 metres.
48. Since 2014, Ben Schemper and the Abundant team have served hundreds of organizations, executives and sales leaders who are committed to Abundant leadership: Always leaving organizations, people, and moments better than you find them
49. The Abundant app allows you to securely donate to your church or parish via multiple payment options and gives you the ability to select a designation for your gift
50. © 2021 by Abundant Dance Studios.
51. Abundant adj [supply, resources] abondant (e) → an Abundant supply of cheap labour [evidence] abondant (e) → There is now Abundant evidence that depression is actually quite common in adolescence, and occurs at least occasionally among younger children.
52. Abundant, low-cost materials: Because of its similar thermal expansion and crystal lattice constants, CZTS can be put in a solar cell with a CdS (cadmium sulfide) window layer and molybdenum (Mo) back contact and derive about the same functionality as a CIGS cell, while using more Abundant and less costly materials for the absorber layer.
53. Abundant - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
54. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Abundant adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (plentiful) Abundante adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían en
55. Another word for Abundant: plentiful, full, rich, filled, liberal Collins English Thesaurus
56. Abundant Power is a holding company established in 2009 in Charlotte, North Carolina to create and foster high growth companies serving niche markets in the clean energy economy and built environment
57. Examples of Abundant in a sentence
58. Because my aunt buys toilet tissue every time it goes on sale, she has an Abundant supply of the bathroom necessity
59. 🔊 The home team’s fans are so Abundant many of them have had to move over to the visitor’s side
60. 🔊 While we seem to have an Abundant water supply on the planet, we must be careful to
61. Find 39 ways to say Abundant, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
62. Any positive multiple of an Abundant number is also an Abundant number
63. Furthermore, any positive multiple (greater than 1) of a perfect number is an Abundant number
64. All positive multiples of Abundant numbers are also Abundant: Given a positive Abundant number n and any positive integer m, the number
65. Faithful, Abundant, True: Three Lives Going Deeper Still - Leader Kit
Definition of abundant. 1 : existing or occurring in large amounts : ample abundant rainfall abundant food. 2a : marked by great plenty (as of resources) a fair and abundant land.
Abundant definition, present in great quantity; more than adequate; oversufficient: an abundant supply of water. See more.
Some common synonyms of abundant are ample, copious, and plentiful. While all these words mean "more than sufficient without being excessive," abundant suggests an even greater or richer supply than does plentiful. When might ample be a better fit than abundant?
abundance - (chemistry) the ratio of the total mass of an element in the earth's crust to the total mass of the earth's crust; expressed as a percentage or in parts per million.