See also: Abuela
1. See authoritative translations of Abuela in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
2. Abuela f (plural Abuelas, masculine abuelo, masculine plural abuelos) grandmother, female equivalent of abuelo (colloquial) old woman (Mexico) a kind of flying ant (clarification of this definition is needed)
3. Definition of Abuela in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Abuela mean? Information and translations of Abuela in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
5. English words for Abuela include grandmother, grandma, grandmama and grand mother
6. The story is narrated in English, and sprinkled with Spanish phrases as Abuela points out places that they explore together
7. The exhilaration in Rosalba’s and Abuela's story is magnified by the loving bond that only a grandmother and granddaughter can share
8. This book, Abuela, was written by Arthur Dorros and illustrated by Elisa Kleven, read by Mrs
9. F.An young girl describes her adventures with her Abuela, her g
10. “Abuela” is to “Mother” as “Abuelita” is to “Mommy”
11. In other words, Abuela literally means “grandmother”, while Abuelita is “un nombre de cariño” (a loving nickname)
12. Calling your grandma abuelita is like calling your best friend by their nickname. Abuela is out of respect, but Abuelita …
13. In North America, many families call one set of grandparents by their ethnic names (e.g., Hispanic grandparents might be called abuelo and Abuela or "abuelito" and "abuelita", French grandparents might be called papi and mamie, Italian grandparents might be called nonno and nonna, or Dutch and German grandparents might be called Opa and Oma.
14. Abuela Claudia was the matriarch of the barrio, raising Usnavi after his parents died and becoming a surrogate grandmother to many people in the barrio
15. She, like the piraguero, has long been a part of Washington Heights, as said in Everything I Know, "If it happened on this block Abuela was there." She died in the second act of In The Heights (Atencion)
16. Mi Abuela fue una tenista famosa en sus tiempos
17. Translation for 'Abuela' in the free Spanish-English dictionary and many other English translations.
18. ‘Abuela was in the mood for wine - so she ordered some!’ ‘The tortilla was much more flavorful than many I have had here in the US, but a little dry, and of course, Abuela still makes it best.’ ‘Be sure you can speak/understand Spanish, as Abuela's English isn't that great.’
19. How to say Abuela in Spanish? Pronunciation of Abuela with 2 audio pronunciations, 4 synonyms, 1 meaning, 14 translations, 16 sentences and more for Abuela.
20. Regalo para Abuela: tabla de cortar de bambú grabada (22 x 30 cm) Gift for Grandma in Spanish-Engraved bamboo cutting board 9"x12" 4.9 out of 5 stars 410 $25.99 $ 25
21. Abuela (or Abuelita Valerie in Dora and the Lost City of Gold), is the grandmother of Dora, Guillermo, Isabella, Alicia, Daisy, and Diego
22. Abuela Necklace - Abuela Gift for Grandma - Abuela Jewelry - Abuela Mothers Day Gift Idea - Spanish Grandmother Gift for Mother's Day Custom SigmoCreations
23. Written by Arthur Dorros and Illustrated by Elisa Klevin Rosalba imagines that she and her grandmother--Abuela in Spanish--can fly over the city of New York, seeing the city from a unique vantage point
24. The imaginative journey sparks Abuela's memory, and she remembers key moments from her past.
25. Dive into Spanish text and fly high over beautiful New York City with Rosalba and her grandmother in Arthur Dorros’ enchanting Abuela.Winner of the Parents’ Choice Award
26. Geek from Miami who is also your Abuela. I now reside in Los Angeles where I helped kickstart Latin content at BuzzFeed with 'Pero Like' and continued on to produce for We Are Mitú
27. Winner of the Parents' Choice Award! Come join Rosalba and her grandmother, her Abuela, on a magical journey as they fly over the streets, sights, and people of New York City which sparkles below.
28. Abuela is Caesar and Rex's adoptive grandmother
29. 1 History 2 Personality 3 Abilities 4 Relationships 4.1 Rex Salazar 4.2 Caesar Salazar 4.3 Federico 4.4 Hunter Cain 4.5 Esteban 5 Appearances 5.1 Season Two 6 Trivia 7 References Abuela first appeared when Caesar and Rex visited her
30. Abuela, Arthur Dorros and illustrated by Elisa Kleven
31. Use “Luka’s Quilt” to compare Abuela and Luka’s grandmother
32. Abuela and her granddaughter take a tour of…
33. He said he owes it all to his Cuban “Abuela” who still lives on the island
34. Abuela is a fantasy fiction book written by Arthur Dorros and illustrated by Elisa Kleven
35. This book is from the point of view of a little girl named Rosalba and her Abuela which means " grandma" in Spanish
36. Use census records and voter lists to see where families with the Abuela surname lived
37. Fiction <p>Flying around Manhattan Island, somersaulting in midair, resting in the sky on a chair-shaped cloud Rosalba and her grandmother, her Abuela, are having an extraordinary adventure
38. Abuela To-Be Interlocked Heart Necklace, Collar de anuncio de Abuela, Anuncio de embarazo, Anuncio de bebé, Gift for Grandma To Be Necklace.
39. Abuela by Arthur Dorros Lesson plans and teaching ideas Abuela by Arthur Dorros Cross-curricular learning activities related to the book
40. Abuela Learning activities and support materials for Kindergarten: Word Wall words, writing practice, words with multiple meanings, more
41. Abuela Pre-reading, during-reading, and after-reading learning
42. COVID update: La Cocina De Abuela has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options
43. 143 reviews of La Cocina De Abuela "Food and portions are great!! **The user Ronald S
44. La Abuela decía que no se podía querer algo que no se entendía
45. Abuela, Mango, and I practice new words every day
46. Mi español gets faster, and Abuela and Mango learn the days of the week, all the months of the year, and the names of coins
47. Abuela winks at me and gives Mango a piece of banana, peel and all
48. Delivery & Pickup Options - 69 reviews of El Secreto De Abuela "Hidden gem on Airport Boulevard near the Hwy 71 turnoff
49. Sentence pairs containing Abuela translated in English and Spanish
50. Mia's Abuela has left her sunny house with parrots and palm trees to live with Mia and her parents in the city
51. The night she arrives, Mia tries to share her favorite book with Abuela before they go to sleep and discovers that Abuela can't read the words inside.<br /><br />While they cook, Mia helps Abuela learn English ("Dough
52. Abuela is a major character, and the character Jenny Lorenzo started off within the channels "we are mitú" and "Pero Like," which has since evolved
53. Abuela is the mother of Flor, Gloria, and Maruchi, and is considered the matriarch of her family; she also has 4 grandchildren: Michi, Jasleiney, Jaime, and Laritza
54. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Abuela on your desktop or mobile device.
55. Abuela: n a woman of advanced age Synonyms: anciana Type of: señora mayor a woman who is old n an ugly evil-looking old woman Synonyms: anciana , bruja Type of: señora mayor a woman who is old n the mother of your father or mother Synonyms: abuelita , nana …
56. Abuela's Weave is a nice story about the relationship between a grandmother and granddaughter
57. Winner of the Parents' Choice Award! Come join Rosalba and her grandmother, her Abuela, on a magical journey as they fly over the streets, sights, and people of New York City which sparkles below
58. The story is narrated in English, and sprinkled with Spanish phrases as Abuela points out places that
59. Mango, Abuela, and Me is a 2015 children's book written by Meg Medina and illustrated by Angela Dominguez
60. While writing the book Medina drew upon her experiences growing up with her grandmother Abuela …
61. La Abuela le dijo a Local 10 que vio a un grupo discutiendo en el Parque Comunitario Pompano Beach
62. Looking for the ideal Abuela Gifts? Come check out our giant selection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Tote Bags, Stickers and More
63. Image Gallery Vatos (Episode)Abuela to Rick Grimes about Felipe, her grandson
64. "Abuela" (Spanish for "grandmother") is a survivor of the outbreak in AMC's The Walking Dead
A submission from New Zealand says the name Abuela means "Grandmother". Search for more names by meaning. Submit the origin and/or meaning of Abuela to us below
“Abuela” is to “Mother” as “Abuelita” is to “Mommy”. In other words, Abuela literally means “grandmother”, while Abuelita is “un nombre de cariño” (a loving nickname). Calling your grandma abuelita is like calling your best friend by their nickname. Abuela is out of respect, but Abuelita is out of love.
abuelo (masc.) (pl. abuelos, fem. abuela) grandfather colloquial affectionate - An old person. Loose tufts of hair in the nape when one's hair is messed up.
"Abuelita" is as offensive, or not, as "Granny" is in English. Most grandmothers probably don't mind being addressed thus by their grandchildren, but I know of a few women who would take firm exception to being addressed thus, speciallyby a stranger! So the same caution applies in either language. updated Sep 27, 2013