ABSURDLY [əbˈsərdlē, abˈsərdlē, əbˈzərdlē, abˈzərdlē]
See also: Absurdly
1. Find 69 ways to say Absurdly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. What does Absurdly mean? In an absurd fashion
3. [First attested in the mid 16th century.] (adverb) He orated Absurdly.
4. [First attested in the mid 16th century.] He orated Absurdly
5. Absurdly, he concluded his oration with a song.· To an extreme degree
6. [First attested in the mid 16th century.] 1996, Jon Byrell, Lairs, Urgers and Coat-Tuggers, Sydney: Ironbark, page 245: By the year 1765, Richard `Dickie' Tattersall, the Absurdly romantic self
7. On this page you will find the solution to Absurdly exaggerated crossword clue crossword clue
8. Synonyms for Absurdly include risibly, absolutely, completely, fantastically, foolishly, grotesquely, incredibly, insanely, ludicrously and madly
9. Synonyms for Absurdly in Free Thesaurus
10. 17 synonyms for Absurdly: ridiculously, incredibly, unbelievably, foolishly, ludicrously, unreasonably
11. Definition of Absurdly in the Definitions.net dictionary
12. Information and translations of Absurdly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
13. ‘It also sets an Absurdly high standard of perfection for market performance.’ ‘He scowled, pretending anger to make up for the insane urge to grin Absurdly.’ ‘Pudding was another matter altogether, and as someone with an Absurdly sweet tooth, this was a genuine treat.’
14. Personalogy - An Absurdly Provocative Game for Thinking People Brand: Continuum Games
15. 3 Stocks That Are Absurdly Cheap Right Now These three stocks each look cheap but for different reasons
16. Examples from the Corpus Absurdly • Breaking the law, i
17. E., firing people, is Absurdly cheap
18. • Words bubbled in Jay's mind with an Absurdly happy smile
19. • In those days, even the highest cutting speeds were almost Absurdly low
20. • It is the Absurdly pompous Pons who ostensibly pieces together the scattered evidence of Urim's past.
21. Definition and synonyms of Absurdly from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
22. This is the British English definition of Absurdly.View American English definition of Absurdly.
23. Definition of Absurdly adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
24. An Absurdly sharp blade is a bladed weapon with Absurd Cutting Power because it's just that damn sharp.No magic, technology, superpowers, or other type of Applied Phlebotinum required to slice and dice to your heart's content
25. Another word for Absurdly: ridiculously, incredibly, unbelievably, foolishly, ludicrously Collins English Thesaurus
26. Absurdly definition in English dictionary, Absurdly meaning, synonyms, see also 'absurd',absurdity',absorbedly',assuredly'
27. The first internment camps—such as the Absurdly named “Camp Harmony” in Puyallup—were called “assembly centers.” One Congressional committee described the process as “national defense migration.” A federal agency even invented the word “non-alien” to hide the fact that most internees were American citizens
28. The villa was a roomy white house, which, as is the case with most continental houses, looked to an English eye frail, ramshackle, and Absurdly frivolous, more …
29. Oil well drilling looks Absurdly dangerous
30. Compare and contrast Absurdly Elderly Mother, where a mother conceives a child at a post-menopausal age, and Playing Gertrude, where the actor playing the parent is Absurdly youthful although the character may not be.
31. Law and Disorder: Absurdly Funny Moments from the Courts [Sevilla, Charles M., Lorenz, Lee] on Amazon.com
32. Law and Disorder: Absurdly Funny Moments from the …
33. Absurdly high even at the time so Absurdly inane was to prove not Absurdly sanguine - grammar Absurdly affected - English Only forum by later standards Absurdly primitive Absurdly primitive by later standards - English Only forum I avoided the question for as long as I could, Absurdly - English Only forum Marriage is an Absurdly painful
34. We found 6 answers for “Absurdly”
35. This page shows answers to the clue Absurdly.Absurdly may be defined as “(adv.)In an absurd manner” and “In an absurd manner or to an absurd degree”
36. Synonyms for Absurdly are for example childishly, comically and farcically.More synonyms can …
37. Everything to know about Allbirds, the Absurdly comfortable shoe brand
38. Nancy Pelosi Absurdly Blames Trump For Border Crisis, Says Biden Inherited ‘Broken System’ (7 Cartoons) 06:51 - News Watch as Speaker Nancy Pelosi, in response to a question from Chuck Todd about the huge increase in people flooding across our southern bo
39. AMD's Radeon RX 6700 XT Launch: Out of Stock, Absurdly High Prices
40. So why is this an Absurdly cheap stock? The fact that shares trade for just 16 times earnings is one indicator of value
41. Spacetime as “Absurdly benign”
42. From the practical point of view, the problem with Absurdly benign wormholes of traversable dimensions is that they require “exotic” restmass matter – that is, real stuff you can stop in a laboratory that has
43. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday called President Donald Trump's executive actions on coronavirus relief "Absurdly unconstitutional."
44. On Thursday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “ReidOut,” host Joy Reid stated that it’s “anti-immigrant xenophobia” and “Absurdly racist” for Texas Gov
45. An Absurdly Basic Bug Let Anyone Grab All of Parler's Data The “free speech” social network also allowed unlimited access to every public post, image, and video
46. Fox News Absurdly claims it is unconstitutional for Congress to protect the right to vote
47. The NCAA Got Called Out For Giving Women's Teams An Absurdly Different Weight Room For March Madness
48. Absurdly large baked corn puffs, asiago & black pepper by FULLER FOODS Select serving size: 100 g 1 g 1 ounce = 28.3495 g 1 pound = 453.592 g 1 kg = 1000 g custom g custom oz
49. 1 day ago · These 3 Stocks Are Absurdly Overvalued Right Now Sometimes the sticker price on a stock should give investors pause
50. These 3 Stocks Are Absurdly Overvalued Right Now Travis Hoium 53 mins ago 5 things to know for March 22: Covid-19, immigration, spa killings, Afghanistan, China
51. Absurdly outrageous envy in Jewish Gematria equals: 2725: a 1 b 2 s 90 u 200 r 80 d 4 l 20 y 400 0 o 50 u 200 t 100 r 80 a 1 g 7 e 5 o 50 u 200 s 90 0 e 5 n 40 v 700 y 400
Absurd means utterly opposed to truth or reason: an absurd claim. Ridiculous implies that something is fit only to be laughed at, perhaps contemptuously: a ridiculous suggestion. Preposterous implies an extreme of foolishness: a preposterous proposal.
[First attested in the mid 16th century.] He orated absurdly. Absurdly, he concluded his oration with a song. To an extreme degree. [First attested in the mid 16th century.] quotations ▼
adverb ridiculously, incredibly, unbelievably, foolishly, ludicrously, unreasonably, incongruously, laughably, irrationally, implausibly, preposterously, illogically, inanely, senselessly, idiotically, inconceivably, farcically Prices were still absurdly low, in his opinion. absurdly.
(Entry 1 of 2) 1 : ridiculously unreasonable, unsound, or incongruous an absurd argument : extremely silly or ridiculous absurd humor. 2 : having no rational or orderly relationship to human life : meaningless an absurd universe also : lacking order or value an absurd existence.