1. Abstracted definition is - withdrawn in mind : inattentive to one's surroundings
2. How to use Abstracted in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Abstracted.
4. Abstracted adjective preoccupied, withdrawn, remote, absorbed, intent, absent, distracted, unaware, wrapped up, bemused, immersed, oblivious, dreamy, daydreaming, faraway, engrossed, rapt, absent-minded, heedless, inattentive, distrait, woolgathering The same Abstracted look was still on her face.
5. Not giving attention to what is happening around you because you are thinking about something else: He gave her an Abstracted glance, then returned to his book.
6. Synonyms & Antonyms of Abstracted (Entry 1 of 2) lost in thought and unaware of one's surroundings or actions the man on the train seemed somewhat Abstracted, and he did indeed forget to get off at his stop
7. ‘an Abstracted smile’ ‘Yet when I discuss this with non-lawyer friends, many seem worried in an Abstracted fashion, as though surveillance were an inconvenience on the order of a nosy and fussbudgety old neighbor.’ ‘Similarly, Alexander McCulloch is posed in a landscape as if to suggest the naturalness of his Abstracted, dreamy state.’
8. DICTIONARY OF QUOTATIONS FROM ANCIENT AND MODERN, ENGLISH AND FOREIGN SOURCES JAMES WOOD She passed on to the vinery, where sitting down under the interlaced green she became still more Abstracted. THE FALSE CHEVALIER WILLIAM DOUW LIGHTHALL The hermit sighed deeply as he ceased speaking, and fell into an Abstracted frame of mind.
9. Abstracted (Crossword clue) We found 6 answers for “Abstracted”. This page shows answers to the clue Abstracted, followed by 4 definitions like “ Abstract; abstruse ”, “ Separated from matter ” and “ Inattentive to surrounding objects ”
10. Abstracted (comparative more Abstracted, superlative most Abstracted) Separated or disconnected ; withdrawn ; removed ; apart
11. Abstracted - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
12. Synonyms for Abstracted include absent-minded, absorbed, daydreaming, distracted, inattentive, preoccupied, absent, dreamy, engrossed and remote
13. Adjective Someone who is Abstracted is thinking so deeply that they are not fully aware of what is happening around them.
14. Abstracted From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English ab‧stract‧ed /əbˈstræktəd, æb-/ adjective not noticing anything around you because you are thinking carefully about something else —Abstractedly adverb Examples from the Corpus Abstracted • She was thinner, Abstracted and often seemed unaware of her surroundings.
15. What does Abstracted mean? (now rare) Separated from matter; abstract; ideal, not concrete
16. Definition of Abstracted adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
17. Definition of Abstracted written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
18. Definition of Abstracted from in the Idioms Dictionary
19. What does Abstracted from expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
20. Synonyms for Abstracted in Free Thesaurus
21. 32 synonyms for Abstracted: preoccupied, withdrawn, remote, absorbed, intent, absent, distracted
22. Despite all of the company's security measures, hackers Abstracted classified information from the server
23. Abstracted is a derived term of abstract
24. In contextnowadaysrarelang=en terms the difference between Abstracted and abstract is that Abstracted is (nowadaysrare) abstract; abstruse; difficult while abstract is (nowadaysrare) drawn away; removed from; apart from; separate
25. As adjectives the difference between Abstracted and abstract is that Abstracted is separated or disconnected
26. Abstracted Lyrics: I’m happy that you could be here / Won’t you stay for a while? / I hope this finds you well and you burn a little bit brighter / Because I’ve felt loss and heartache, and
27. Shop for Abstracted art from the world's greatest living artists
28. All Abstracted artwork ships within 48 hours and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee
29. Choose your favorite Abstracted designs and purchase them as wall art, home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and more!
30. Definition and synonyms of Abstracted from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
31. This is the British English definition of Abstracted.View American English definition of Abstracted.
32. CARD,Landscape,Abstracted mountains,Art,Blank,All occasions Card,miniature art,ready to frame,home decor,wall,Abstracted landscapes,colorful mloartware
33. Abstracted Surely what ultimately unites us here is an interest in past and present social processes, not Abstracted entities
34. From the Cambridge English Corpus It would also be useful to examine other programs that solve an Abstracted version of a problem before extracting concrete solutions.
35. Abstracted: 1 adj lost in thought; showing preoccupation Synonyms: absent , absentminded , scatty inattentive showing a lack of attention or care
36. Abstracted is an electronic musical project created by Gilberto Reséndez
37. She Abstracted the main points from the argument
38. He is Abstracted by a bird outside the classroom
39. The man Abstracted a pen from my pocket
40. The article was Abstracted from a longer
41. Definition of Abstracted in the Definitions.net dictionary
42. What does Abstracted mean? Information and translations of Abstracted in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
43. Thus the intermingling of meaty Abstracted landscapes from the late '60s with fluidly washed "door" paintings from the '70s, and later works characterized by a quasi-photographic mark-making technique, was itself a statement about the act of looking at a painting within a matrix of biographical, developmental, and broad cultural connections.
44. Chart-Abstracted Data Validation Resources
45. Find more ways to say Abstracted, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
46. Looking for Abstracted? Find out information about Abstracted
47. Philosophy functioning for some empiricists as the Explanation of Abstracted
48. The poems come to you Abstracted from the contexts in which they were originally produced and read, from their place in a body of work, in a book, in a magazine, in a life that produced it.
49. Filipino words for Abstracted include lumilipad ang isip and malayo
50. Abstracted (adj.) "absent in mind, distracted from present reality by intellectual activity," 1640s, past-participle adjective from abstract (v.)
51. An Abstracted man is kept from what is present by
52. Abstracted Measures is periodically updated, and that the version being copied or reprinted may not be up-to-date when used , unless the copier or printer has verified the version to be up-to-date and affirms that, and 2) users participating in Joint Commission accreditation, including vendors assisting
53. Chart Abstracted Measures Chart abstraction is the review of medical record documentation from the current episode of care for the purposes of data collection and submission
54. Measures listed in the specifications manuals section below are chart-Abstracted Measures that are part of the performance measurement data submission for accreditation
55. Abstracted: Removed or separated from something else
56. What caused credit to freeze as the TED spread (which should be about 50) went up to nearly 300 last fall, and is still hovering near 100, is the leveraged speculation that pervaded every form of financial transaction — ALL of it Abstracted from the actual production of stuff … like houses, which have a value in themselves.
57. Shop for artwork by Artfully Abstracted
58. High quality Abstracted gifts and merchandise
59. Abstracted by Earlyguard, released 29 January 2021 1
60. Abstracted / Family (2020) torrent movie INFO :
1 : withdrawn in mind : inattentive to one's surroundings said hello but seemed abstracted. 2 : abstract sense 4 abstracted geometric shapes.
Choose the Right Synonym for abstracted. abstracted, preoccupied, absent, absentminded, distracted mean inattentive to what claims or demands consideration. abstracted implies absorption of the mind in something other than one's surroundings, and often suggests reflection on weighty matters.
So, types (like terms) can be abstracted over and can be passed as arguments. From Cambridge English Corpus. This latter information is not existentially abstracted by the content quantification since it is about x and y, not their content.
Examples of abstracted in a Sentence She said hello but she seemed a bit abstracted. the man on the train seemed somewhat abstracted, and he did indeed forget to get off at his stop Recent Examples on the Web The works are lightly abstracted landscapes, along with a few figure studies, rendered in either watercolor or oil paint.