1. Even though the current Abstinence only system is ineffective in teaching healthy sex habits and preventing unwanted pregnancies, it receives federal funding and support from many members of Congress
2. For the past 3 years, Obama has proposed this controversial cut, and for the past three years, Congress has funded Abstinence only.
3. Abstinence only, by Meghan Phillips 12.00 Meghan Phillips' “Abstinence only” is a flash-length collection of “bad sex education stories” set in a high school where anything but actual sex ed is taught.
4. Abstinence only education has shown that it can delay sexual activity, but it won’t stop it unless there is a religious disposition to avoid sex
5. Though the term of Abstinence only education is actually self-explanatory, it is important to know about it in detail
6. Each of the programs evaluated is a real abstinence (or what is conventionally termed an "Abstinence only") program; that is, the program does not provide contraceptives or encourage their use.
List of Cons of Abstinence It causes you to miss out on the experience. Sex naturally feels good, and if you have not had such a feeling, then it could be that you have ... It would make for difficult relationships. For people who abstain from sex, relationships can be very difficult for them. ... It can cause you to lose motivation. ... It prevents you from having children.
Correct Answer: Abstinence is the only sure way to prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Every other method of birth control carries some risk of both. Teens who do decide to have sex have a variety of choices to reduce the risk of unwanted pregnancy.
Regular masturbation can be a healthy activity that can help you stay abstinent. Masturbation can be good for mental and physical health. People who masturbate regularly tend to be more comfortable with their bodies and have lower stress levels.
Religious Beliefs on Abstinence