1. Absquatulate definition is - decamp
2. How to use Absquatulate in a sentence.
3. To flee; abscond: The old prospector Absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
4. Absquatulate: (a) denounce (b) throw out of window (c) leave abruptly (d) confuse 9
5. Your time starts now! Attackers are aware of these practices; hence a long and complicated word like ' Absquatulate ' as your password is vulnerable to a dictionary attack
6. Absquatulate is a deeply silly word that means to make off with something or someone. Why say a thief ran away with your money when it's much more fun to say he Absquatulated with it? The word Absquatulate came out of an odd fad in America in the 1830s …
7. (Definition of Absquatulate from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)
8. Absquatulate (third-person singular simple present Absquatulates, present participle absquatulating, simple past and past participle Absquatulated) (intransitive, slang) To leave quickly or in a hurry; to depart, flee
9. Origin of Absquatulate Mock-Latinate formation (perhaps influenced by abscond) purporting to mean “to go off and squat elsewhere” ab- squat -ulate (as in perambulate) From American Heritage Dictionary …
10. Absquatulate was a big word, but she understood it, having come across it one day in the Dictionary
11. THE POOR LITTLE RICH GIRL ELEANOR GATES The hybrid but expressive Americanism Absquatulate, means to clear off; the reverse of to squat
12. In the evolutionary tree that is the English language, Absquatulates is at the dead-end of a parasite infested branch alongside grandeloquent, inveigle
13. Examples of Absquatulate in a sentence Before the thief could Absquatulate with the diamonds, he was surrounded by police officers
14. 🔊 The company treasurer tried to Absquatulate to Costa Rica with the money he embezzled
15. 🔊 To escape a death sentence, the killer knew he had to Absquatulate from the country
16. Actually, Absquatulate means to leave hurriedly, with the implication that one is being pursued
17. Examples from Classical Literature He was surrendered by his bail, who was security for his appearance at court fearing he was about to Absquatulate.
18. Absquatulate (v.) "run away, make off," 1840, earlier absquotilate (1837), "Facetious U.S
19. Definition of Absquatulate in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. What does Absquatulate mean? Information and translations of Absquatulate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
21. Absquatulate was dreamed up in the middle of the 19th century by connecting the Latin prefix ab- "away (from)" to the English verb squat and a couple more Latin suffixes to make it sound highly technical: legal or medical, I would say
22. Absquatulate 'Absquatulate' is a 12 letter word starting with A and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Absquatulate We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Absquatulate will help you to finish your crossword today
23. Absquatulate - run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along; "The thief made off with our silver"; "the accountant absconded with the cash from the safe" abscond, go off, make off, run off, decamp, bolt
24. Absquatulate: To depart in a hurry; abscond
25. The series I write, The Accidental Adventures, is considered good for "reluctant readers," meaning the books are fast reads, heavy on humor, and when I use a big word like Absquatulate, I define it right away, usually in relation to passing gas it means to leave in a hurry.
26. Run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along Familiarity information: Absquatulate used as a verb is very rare.
27. Absquatulate, meaning to make off, decamp, or abscond, has had a good run and is still to be found in modern American dictionaries
28. Source for information on Absquatulate: The Concise Oxford Dictionary of English Etymology dictionary.
29. Absquatulate is a crossword puzzle clue
30. Absquatulate is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 9 times
31. Synonyms for Absquatulate include abscond, flee, bolt, disappear, depart, scram, vamoose, vanish, hightail and decamp
32. Absquatulate depart, run away exflunct exhaust, beat thoroughly obflisticated bewildered, confused ramsquaddle demolish ripstavera first-rate person or thing slantindicular in a slanting direction
33. The editors of the second edition of the Oxford English Dictionary cite three examples of the noun absquatulation, which arose from the verb Absquatulate or absquotilate, "a …
34. Absquatulate Meaning in English to Urdu is چَلا جانا, as written in Urdu and Chala Jana, as written in Roman Urdu
35. There are many synonyms of Absquatulate which include Abscond, Bolt, Decamp, Depart, Disappear, Flee, Hightail, Scram, Vanish, Vamoose, Cut And Run, Get Away, Break Out, Make A Getaway, Run Away, Take Flight, etc.
36. Absquatulate strafpunt certificate of residence la înălţimea situaţiei (comp) online communication September backup system 查證 Clock addition and multiplication customer infracrvena ekscitacija tutunomainen jinba poklus pomada peliculă / acoperire impermeabilă / hidrofugă / hidrofobă / ce respinge apa tacet mobil barco a remos
37. Absquatulate [ab-SKWACH-yuh-leyt] (v.) - To leave abruptly
38. Absquatulate was a big word, but she understood it, having come across it one day in the Dictionary
39. Prudence warned them to Absquatulate, and they determined to …
40. See more usage examples of Absquatulate in Vocabulary.com's dictionary
41. Synonyms for Absquatulated in Free Thesaurus
42. 16 synonyms for Absquatulate: abscond, break out, decamp, escape, flee, fly, get away, run
43. How to say Absquatulate in English? Pronunciation of Absquatulate with 1 audio pronunciation, 9 synonyms, 3 meanings, 1 translation and more for Absquatulate.
44. 55 Absquatulate synonyms and 6 Absquatulate antonyms on the online thesaurus dictionary
45. Good and short list of thesaurus for term Absquatulate.
46. 'to Absquatulate' conjugation - English verbs conjugated in all tenses with the bab.la verb conjugator
47. Absquatulate - Dictionary definition and meaning for word Absquatulate
48. Translation for 'to Absquatulate' in the free English-Romanian dictionary and many other Romanian translations.
49. Absquatulate is a 12 letter word, used as a verb, and has the letters aaabelqsttuu (abelqstu)
50. Absquatulate 23 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Absquatulate 27 is a valid word in WWF
51. Definitions for the word, Absquatulate (v
52. Unscrambled Words in the letters, Absquatulate
53. 9 letter words made by using the letters Absquatulate.
54. Absquatulate means to leave suddenly
55. Absquatulate's use originates around the 1820's and it's origins are based in pseudo-Latin with the initial abs- of other Latin words like abscond, squat (cower), and the final -tulate (congratulate)
56. Absquatulate is essentially a slang term and an incredibly humorous and fun one at that
57. Absquatulate is essentially a slang term and an incredibly humorous and fun one at that
58. Absquatulate is a deeply silly word that means to make off with something or someone
59. Why say a thief ran away with your money when it's much more fun to say he Absquatulated with it?
60. Absquatulate Total Number of words made out of Absquatulate = 323 Absquatulate is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 23 points.Absquatulate is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 27 points
61. Absquatulate is a 12 letter long Word starting with A and ending with E
62. 9 letter Words made out of Absquatulate
63. Absquatulate: to take leave, to disappear
64. 1843: A can of oysters was discovered in our office by a friend, and he Absquatulated with it, and left us with our mouth watering
65. Absquatulate's recent activity Replied in #440Reflection
absquatulate(Verb) To leave quickly or in a hurry; to take oneself off; to decamp; to depart, flee, abscond. absquatulate(Verb) To cause to absquatulate.
Examples of Absquatulate in a sentence Before the thief could absquatulate with the diamonds, he was surrounded by police officers. 🔊 The company treasurer tried to absquatulate to Costa Rica with the money he embezzled. 🔊 To escape a death sentence, the killer knew he had to absquatulate from the country. 🔊
absquatulate (third-person singular simple present absquatulates, present participle absquatulating, simple past and past participle absquatulated) (intransitive, slang) To leave quickly or in a hurry; to depart, flee.