1. Medical Definition of Absorb 1 : to take up especially by capillary, osmotic, solvent, or chemical action surgical sutures which can be Absorbed by the body the blood in the lungs Absorbs oxygen
Absorb, Action, Absorbed, Absorbs
2. Soak up, drink in, devour, suck up, receive, digest, imbibe, ingest, osmose Refined sugars are Absorbed into the bloodstream very quickly
3. Assimilate, take in, incorporate, accommodate, homogenize, intermix an economy capable of Absorbing thousands of immigrants
Assimilate, Accommodate, An, Absorbing
4. Absorb definition, to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge Absorbs water
5. 57 synonyms of Absorb from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 82 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Absorb, And, Antonyms
6. Absorb: to take in (something liquid) through small openings.
7. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity
8. To Absorb is to take in or suck up like a sponge
9. If you don't hear your mother calling because you are reading, you could say you were Absorbed in the book
10. If your parents buy groceries for a party you are throwing and don't make you pay, you could say that they decided to Absorb the cost of the food
Are, And, Absorb
11. Young minds Absorb information easily.
12. Absorb verb [T] (TAKE IN) B2 to take something in, especially gradually: Plants Absorb carbon dioxide.
13. Find 82 ways to say Absorb, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Absorb, Along, Antonyms, And, At
14. Absorb LMS is the award-winning learning management system trusted to deliver training for leading organizations around the world.
Absorb, Award, Around
15. Absorb means to soak up, like a person would soak up water with a towel when drying dishes. Absorb becomes Absorbent as an adjective
Absorb, Absorbent, As, An, Adjective
16. Many things are Absorbent, like …
17. Absorb - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
18. Click the screen on the left and right side to rotate the flower; Absorb the water droplet of the same color with petal to make the flower bloom forever.
19. To stop particles of radiation energy so that their energy is totally transferred to the Absorbing …
20. Synonyms for Absorb in Free Thesaurus
21. 92 synonyms for Absorb: soak up, drink in, devour, suck up, receive, digest, imbibe, ingest, osmose
22. Definition of Absorb in the Definitions.net dictionary
23. What does Absorb mean? Information and translations of Absorb in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
24. A fabric that Absorbs sweat [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples — often used as (be) Absorbed
Absorbs, As, Absorbed
25. Water is Absorbed by plants through their roots
26. Nutrients that are Absorbed into the body
27. Absorb (Japanese: すいとる Absorb) is a damage-dealing Grass-type move introduced in Generation I
28. Absorb is the first in a line of three Grass-type HP-draining attacks, the other two being Mega Drain and Giga Drain.
Absorb, Attacks, And
29. Verb If something Absorbs a liquid, gas, or other substance, it soaks it up or takes it in
30. Plants Absorb carbon dioxide from the air and moisture from the soil.
Absorb, Air, And
31. From Longman Business Dictionary Absorb ab‧sorb / əbˈsɔːb, əbˈzɔːb-ɔːrb / verb [transitive] COMMERCE 1 if a large organization Absorbs a smaller one, it takes control of it and makes it part of the organization The company was Absorbed by IBM in 1995
Absorb, Ab, Absorbs, And, Absorbed
32. Absorb into Several smaller companies were Absorbed into the group
33. Absorb is defined as to take in something and make it part of a larger unit
Absorb, As, And
34. An example of Absorb is a big company that takes over a smaller one.
35. Absorb (someone or something) in (to) (something) 1
36. At least the new company has been able to Absorb all of the old employees into its corporate structure
At, Able, Absorb, All
37. Definition and synonyms of Absorb from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
38. This is the British English definition of Absorb.View American English definition of Absorb.
39. Absorb is a Grass - type move introduced in Generation I.
40. Absorb Plus Isolate Protein - Diet Supplement for Improved Gut Health, Extra Nutritional Support, All Natural Ingredients, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Casein-Free, Unsweetened Vanilla, 1kg
41. Absorb something The country simply cannot Absorb this influx of refugees
42. Be Absorbed into something The surrounding small towns have been Absorbed into the city
43. These committees were gradually Absorbed into the local government machine.
44. What is the opposite of Absorb? Antonyms for Absorb (opposite of Absorb)
45. What is the definition of Absorb? What is the meaning of Absorb? How do you use Absorb in a sentence? What are synonyms for Absorb?
46. See 7 authoritative translations of Absorb in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Absorb, And, Audio,
47. Examples of Absorb in a sentence
48. A sponge will Absorb any water it is placed in quite well, since it is porous and designed for exactly that purpose
Absorb, Any, And
49. 🔊 In order to Absorb all of this knowledge, I must read every single page in …
50. Absorb es un término alternativo para adsorb
Absorb, Alternativo, Adsorb
51. 'Absorb' is an alternate term for 'adsorb'
Absorb, An, Alternate, Adsorb
52. Absorb (oneself) in (something) To occupy or preoccupy oneself completely with activity or pursuit
53. Greg Absorbed himself in video games every day after school
54. I wanted to impress Juliet, so I Absorbed myself in music by her favorite band
55. See also: Absorb Absorb (someone or something) in(to) (something) 1
56. 5 Absorb something to take in and keep heat, light, energy, etc
57. Instead of reflecting it Black walls Absorb a lot of heat during the day
58. Shock/impact; 6 Absorb something to reduce the effect of a blow, hit, etc
59. This tennis racket Absorbs shock on impact
60. The bats have graphite shafts that Absorb the vibration
61. See shock Absorber; money/time
62. Absorb is a mobile, cloud-based learning management system (LMS) built for business training
63. Absorb also maintains the highest LMS compliance standards for data security and privacy protection (GDPR)
Absorb, Also, And
64. The Absorb Learn mobile app maintains uniformity with the web LMS
65. Absorb LMS is a smart and intuitive solution for your onboarding, compliance training, and professional development needs
66. Tune Absorb LMS to precisely address your training and development strategy
Absorb, Address, And
67. Absorb is related to volume whereas adsorb is related to the surface
68. When talking of Absorb, one can say that something moves inside an object.
69. Find 82 ways to say Absorb, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Absorb, Along, Antonyms, And, At
70. Looking for online definition of Absorb or what Absorb stands for? Absorb is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Absorb, And, , Abbreviations, Acronyms
71. Jarrow Formulas Ubiquinol QH-Absorb, High Absorption/Enhanced Stability, 100 mg, 120 Softgels (Packaging may vary) 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,945 $35.99 $ 35
72. ‘They do not Absorb dirt or liquids, and their surfaces are much less conducive to bacterial growth than paper bills.’ ‘The gases, especially carbon dioxide and methane, Absorb the Earth's heat radiation and thus warm the surface, just as a blanket traps body heat.’ ‘Use chemicals such as Silica gel to Absorb …
Absorb, And, Are, As
73. Absorb LMS empowers businesses across the globe to surpass learning goals
74. Absorb earns our Editors' Choice designation by doing everything you might expect of an LMS, and with panache
Absorb, An, And
75. Absorb is an option in Completing the Mission during the "Revenged" pathway.
76. If chosen, Henry, who is a cyborg in this pathway, tries to use his own cybernetics to Absorb the energy from the ball
77. 1 day ago · Head to a national park, and Absorb the sounds
Ago, And, Absorb
78. That is, a security is said to Absorb transactions when they do not cause the price to go up or down
79. For example, a business Absorbs a cost when it must pay an additional $1 per unit in taxes but does not raise a unit's
Absorbs, An, Additional