1. Absolute definition is - free from imperfection : perfect
2. How to use Absolute in a sentence.
3. Absolute is the industry benchmark in endpoint resilience, factory-embedded by every major PC manufacturer including Dell, Lenovo, HP and 23 more.
4. Absolute definition, free from imperfection; complete; perfect: Absolute liberty
5. Unqualified in extent or degree; total: Absolute silence
6. Not limited by restrictions or exceptions: an Absolute right
7. Being fully such; utter: an Absolute fool
8. Unconstrained by constitutional or other provisions: an Absolute ruler
9. Not mixed; pure: Absolute oxygen
10. Find 153 ways to say Absolute, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Absolute, Along, Antonyms, And, At
11. If you're an Absolute customer, log in to the Absolute console
12. If you're an Absolute partner, log in to our Partner Portal.
13. "Absolute" Independent Software Developer & Reverse Engineer
14. Absolute Health Services is a family-owned and -operated provider of long-term care services for facilities and consumers
15. Absolute Pharmacy brings together technology and the human touch for the best in pharmacy services
16. Absolute Manufacturing LLC a SeaCast company, is a precision CNC machine shop located in Arlington, Washington, Absolute Manufacturing provides tight tolerance precision machining, we specialize in parts manufactured from a variety of materials including, stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, inconel, as well as machined castings, Absolute Manufacturing supports a diverse work statement across
Absolute, Arlington, Aluminum, As, Across
17. Absolute NEW YORK Color Cosmetics & K-Beauty
18. Absolute Home and Office Standard includes our dedicated Absolute Investigations Team who will use investigative procedures, forensic tools, and work alongside local law enforcement to recover your device and safely return it to you.
Absolute, And, Alongside
19. Absolute HCBS is actively monitoring the progression of the respiratory illness, COVID-19
20. Read More Absolute HCBS is actively monitoring the progression of the respiratory illness, COVID-19
21. Now all our laptops are protected with [Absolute Software]
All, Are, Absolute
22. Absolute Investigative was a lifesaver for our business
23. We contacted Absolute Investigative and in a very precise and thorough fashion, they were able to supply the evidence we needed to support our claim
Absolute, And, Able
24. 82 synonyms of Absolute from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 142 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Absolute, And, Antonyms
25. Absolute: exercising power or …
26. © 1999-2021 Absolute Software Corporation.All rights reserved
27. Absolute Auto Center is dedicated to providing you with the ultimate automobile buying experience
Absolute, Auto, Automobile
28. Absolute Auto Center is your #1 source for buying a quality pre-owned vehicle
29. Absolute monocyte test results can range slightly, depending on the method used for the test and other factors
30. Absolute jewelry brings all the glitz and glamour you want with lovely pieces that go with a variety of outfits
Absolute, All, And
31. In philosophy, the Absolute is the term used for the ultimate or most supreme being, usually conceived as either encompassing "the sum of all being, actual and potential", or otherwise transcending the concept of "being" altogether
Absolute, As, All, Actual, And, Altogether
32. While the general concept of a supreme being has been present since ancient times, the exact term "Absolute" was first introduced by Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
33. The Absolute function in Excel returns the Absolute value of a number
34. Absolute Value = ABS(number) Where number is the numeric value for which we need to calculate the Absolute value.
35. Find the Absolute value of x when x is equal to 5, x is equal to negative 10, and x is equal to negative 12
36. So the Absolute value, the way of writing it is almost more complicated than what it really is
37. The Absolute value is really just the distance of x from 0
38. Absolute magnitude (1902) is the brightness a star would have at a distance of 10 parsecs (or 32.6 light years); scientific Absolute value is from 1907
39. As a noun in metaphysics, the Absolute "that which is unconditional or free from restriction; the non-relative" is from 1809.
40. Absolute BINGO APP FUN UNIQUE FEATURES ⭐ FREE bingo play - get free bingo coins to play every 4 hours-- hellooo bingo freebies!! ⭐ FUN bingo rooms and mini games ⭐ Great bingo odds and GENEROUS payouts ⭐ PLAY up to 8 bingo cards ⭐ Play OFFLINE BINGO GAMES or play free bingo online too! You can play fun bingo card games at home
Absolute, App, And, At
41. Within a closed system, there will always be certain things that are Absolute
Always, Are, Absolute
42. For example, 2+2=4 is an Absolute in a closed system
43. The only remaining option is to claim that truth cannot be Absolute because humans do not live within a closed system.
44. Absolute Storage LLC is a GSA contract holder
45. Mean Absolute deviation (MAD) of a data set is the average distance between each data value and the mean
Absolute, Average, And
46. Mean Absolute deviation is a way to describe variation in a data set
47. Mean Absolute deviation helps us get a sense of how "spread out" the values in a data set are.
48. Absolute zero, temperature at which a thermodynamic system has the lowest energy
49. While all molecular movement does not cease at Absolute zero, no energy from that motion is available for transfer to other systems.
All, At, Absolute, Available
50. Absolute SANCTUARY—in Koh Samui, is Asia’s top wellness resort for fitness, health, lifestyle, detox, weight management and more
Absolute, Asia, And
51. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Absolute crossword clue
52. Absolute: The element is positioned relative to its first positioned (not static) ancestor element: Play it » fixed: The element is positioned relative to the browser window: Play it » relative: The element is positioned relative to its normal position, so "left:20px" adds 20 …
Absolute, Ancestor, Adds
53. ‘It is Absolute folly to suggest that somehow water is special.’ ‘Gene Hackman's performance as outcast family patriarch Royal is an Absolute joy to watch.’ ‘First off, I'd like to say that Linux Journal is the Absolute best Linux magazine out there in my opinion.’
Absolute, As, An
54. Absolute definition, free from imperfection; complete; perfect: Absolute liberty
55. Absolute Barbecues is the best barbecue buffet restaurant in India for bbq lunch and dinner buffet
56. An Absolute reference in Excel refers to a reference that is "locked" so that rows and columns won't change when copied
An, Absolute, And
57. Unlike a relative reference, an Absolute reference refers to an actual fixed location on a worksheet.
An, Absolute, Actual
58. To create an Absolute reference in Excel, add a dollar sign before the row and column.
An, Absolute, Add, And
59. Fixed positioning is a lot like Absolute positioning
60. The position of the element is calculated in the same way as the Absolute model, but fixed elements are then fixed in that location — almost like a watermark
As, Absolute, Are, Almost
61. Absolute magnitude (M) is a measure of the luminosity of a celestial object, on an inverse logarithmic astronomical magnitude scale
Absolute, An, Astronomical
62. An object's Absolute magnitude is defined to be equal to the apparent magnitude that the object would have if it were viewed from a distance of exactly 10 parsecs (32.6 light-years), without extinction (or dimming) of its light due to absorption by interstellar
An, Absolute, Apparent, Absorption
63. Numpy.Absolute¶ numpy.Absolute (x, /, out=None, *, where=True, casting='same_kind', order='K', dtype=None, subok=True [, signature, extobj]) = <ufunc 'Absolute'>¶ Calculate the Absolute value element-wise
64. Synonyms for Absolute in Free Thesaurus
65. 160 synonyms for Absolute: complete, total, perfect, entire, pure, sheer, utter, outright, thorough
66. The Dyson V6 Absolute cordless vacuum comes equipped with two Dyson-engineered cleaner heads
67. Something that is conceived to be Absolute; something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
Absolute, Anything, And
68. Absolute Bingo is a fun and entertaining break from other casino games like poker or slots, craps, roulette and blackjack
69. Keep playing Absolute Bingo even if you lose your internet connection! Play Bingo whenever you want, anywhere you want
70. If you like Absolute Bingo, be sure to also check out Absolute Keno.
71. The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Cord-Free Vacuum quickly transforms to a handheld for quick clean ups, spot cleaning and cleaning difficult places
ABSOLUTE [ˈabsəˌlo͞ot, ˌabsəˈlo͞ot]
the absolute, something that is free from any restriction or condition. something that is independent of some or all relations. something that is perfect or complete.
absolute mean (plural absolute means) (mathematics) The mean of the absolute magnitude of a function that has both positive and negative values.
Usage Note: An absolute term denotes a property that a thing either can or cannot have. Such terms include absolute itself, chief, complete, perfect, prime, unique, and mathematical terms such as equal and parallel.
Absolute (philosophy) In idealist philosophy, the Absolute is "the sum of all being, actual and potential". In monistic idealism, it serves as a concept for the "unconditioned reality which is either the spiritual ground of all being or the whole of things considered as a spiritual unity.