1. Examples of Absent in a Sentence
2. Adjective an Absent father who is not home most of the time a gene that occurs in mammals but that is Absent in birds
3. A landscape in which vegetation is almost entirely Absent He made an Absent reply to her question as he continued to watch the TV.
4. Absent definition, not in a certain place at a given time; away, missing (opposed to present): Absent from class
5. Some common synonyms of Absent are Absentminded, abstracted, distracted, and preoccupied
6. While all these words mean "inattentive to what claims or demands consideration," Absent stresses inability to fix the mind on present concerns due more to mental wandering than to concentration on other matters.
7. The infectious diseases in which leukocytosis is Absent (p
8. A MANUAL OF CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS JAMES CAMPBELL TODD Murat was Absent, and there was no evil influence to cloud his friendship with his great chief
9. Absent adjective (NOT PRESENT) B1 not in the place where you are expected to be, especially at school or work: John has been Absent from school / work for three days now.
10. 67k Followers, 2 Following, 43 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Absent® (@Absentusa)
11. Synonyms for Absent include missing, away, lacking, out, gone, truant, unavailable, non-attending, nonexistent and off
12. Absent (Spanish: Ausente) is a 2011 Spanish-language drama film directed by Argentine director Marco Berger
13. After being declared dead in Absentia, an FBI agent must reclaim her family, identity and innocence when she finds herself the prime suspect in a string of murders.
14. Ab‧sent1 /ˈæbsənt/ ●●● W2 adjective 1 not at work, school, a meeting etc, because you are sick or decide not to go OPP present Absent from students who are regularly Absent from school Register In everyday English, if someone is on holiday or on a business trip, people …
15. We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be Absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord
16. 2 Corinthians 5:6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are Absent from the Lord:
17. The state of being Absent, especially frequently or without good reason; the practice of an Absentee
18. [First attested in the early 19th century.] [First attested in the early 19th century.] The practice of Absenting oneself from the country or district where one's estate is situated.
19. Absent - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
20. Absent 'Absent' is a 6 letter word starting with A and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Absent' Clue Answer; Away or not present (6) Absent: Not answering roll call (6) Like a no-show (6) Not in the picture (6) Not present (6) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Absent
21. Middle English via Old French from Latin absens, Absent- ‘being Absent’, present participle of abesse, from ab- ‘from, away’ + esse ‘to be’
22. Absentee - one that is Absent or not in residence traveler, traveller - a person who changes location AWOL - one who is away or Absent without leave defaulter - someone who fails to make a required appearance in court
23. Absent any objections, the budget will be deemed approved
24. If someone or something is Absent from a place or situation where they should be or where they usually are, they are not there
25. He has been Absent from his desk for two weeks
26. [ + from] The pictures, too, were Absent from the walls
27. Roots are Absent from the upright stumps
28. Paul Pugh, Absent from the original vote
29. Diseases which are normally Absent from the UK - These are known as exotic diseases
30. Paul says that ' to be Absent from the body is to be present with the Lord ' (2 Cor.
31. Jasmine was Absent from the party on Sunday
32. Absent any objections, the plan will proceed
33. Absent such an agreement we can go no further.
34. Absent from a military unit without permission; Absent from anything without permission
35. *Typically: be ~; go ~.) The soldier was taken away by the military police because he was Absent without leave.
36. Absent achieves a great deal, although not in my opinion on the level of Plan B
37. What does Absent mean? The definition of Absent is something that does not exist
38. (adjective) An example of Absent is the lack of oxygen on the
39. If you Absent yourself from class, you're marked as Absent
40. If you have an Absent parent, it means they don't live with you or take part in your care.
41. Synonyms for Absent in Free Thesaurus
42. 68 synonyms for Absent: away, missing, gone, lacking, elsewhere, unavailable, not present, truant
43. Absent-mindedness is where a person shows inattentive or forgetful behavior
44. Absent menstruation, or amenorrhea, is the absence of menstrual periods
45. Objectives: Our purpose was to review the outcomes of singleton pregnancies in which an Absent nasal bone was noted on first- or second-trimester sonography and aneuploidy was not present
46. Methods: We identified singleton pregnancies from 2005 to 2011 in which an Absent nasal bone was noted on sonography, aneuploidy was excluded, and newborn examinations were available for review.
47. Absent (adj.) "not present, not in a certain place" (of persons), "non-existent" (of things), late 14c., from Old French Absent, ausent "Absent" and directly from Latin Absentem (nominative absens), present participle of abesse "be away from, be Absent," from assimilated form of ab "off, away from" (see ab-) + esse "to be" (from PIE root *es-"to be")
48. 2 days ago · Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Is Mostly Absent In Israeli Election Campaign The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is barely an issue in the upcoming Israeli elections, which are a …
49. 1 day ago · China’s vaccine diplomacy stumbles as clinical trial data remains Absent Health-care workers administer doses of the CoronaVac vaccine developed by China’s Sinovac at Wat Nimmanoradee in