1. Absence definition is - a state or condition in which something expected, wanted, or looked for is not present or does not exist : a state or condition in which something is absent
2. Time off, leave, break, vacation, recess, truancy, absenteeism, nonappearance, nonattendance A bundle of letters had arrived for me in my Absence. 2
Absenteeism, Arrived, Absence
3. Lack, deficiency, deprivation, omission, scarcity, want, need, shortage, dearth, privation, unavailability, nonexistence In the Absence of a will, the courts decide who the guardian is.
4. Absence definition, state of being away or not being present: I acted as supervisor in his Absence
Absence, Away, Acted, As
5. Your Absence was noted on the records
6. 7 synonyms of Absence from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 52 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Absence, And, Antonyms
7. Absence: a state of being without something necessary, desirable, or useful.
8. Find 34 ways to say Absence, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Absence, Along, Antonyms, And, At
9. Report an Absence (updated) Global Time & Attendance (GTA Portal) GTA Time Clock
An, Absence, Amp, Attendance
10. Absence noun (NOT BEING PRESENT) B2 [ U or C ] the fact of not being where you are usually expected to be: A new manager was appointed during/in her Absence.
Absence, Are, Appointed
11. Absence is defined as a lack of something, or a situation where something or someone that is not present
12. An example of an Absence of knowledge is a lack of knowledge about geography.
An, Absence, About
13. You can use Absence.io on any browser and device
Absence, Any, And
14. Absence Management Formerly Aesop
15. Leave of Absence, a period of time away from a job; Absenteeism, the habitual pattern of Absence from work or duty; Absence rate, the ratio of workers with Absences to total employees; Sciences and philosophy
Absence, Away, Absenteeism, Absences, And
16. The (local) nonexistence of something Absence of evidence, a concept in informal logic; Absence seizure, one of several kinds of seizures; Arts and entertainment
Absence, Arts, And
17. Leave of Absence (LOA) Get the latest exclusive associate discounts, Walmart stories, and more delivered right to your inbox monthly.
Absence, Associate, And
18. Absence is the story of personal loss and tragedy that befalls three very different people in the setting of a small, New York suburb
19. Absence seizures are a type of epilepsy, a condition that causes seizures
20. The Absence of work in the area forced the whole family to move
21. Absence seizures are most likely to affect children, and paying attention is a common problem for children
Absence, Are, Affect, And, Attention
22. ‘They says Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but sometimes it just allows the heart to find someone else because you're lonely or horny.’ ‘They say Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and for Colchester troops returning from peace-keeping duties 3,500 miles away from home it seems to be true.’
Absence, Allows, And, Away
23. Absence definition: Someone's Absence from a place is the fact that they are not there
24. ‘They says Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but sometimes it just allows the heart to find someone else because you're lonely or horny.’ ‘They say Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and for Colchester troops returning from peace-keeping duties 3,500 miles away from home it seems to be true.’
Absence, Allows, And, Away
25. The noun Absence can be countable or uncountable.
26. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be Absence.
27. However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be Absences e.g
28. In reference to various types of Absences or a collection of Absences.
29. Verbs for Absence include absent, absented, absentest, absenteth, absenting and absents
Absence, Absent, Absented, Absentest, Absenteth, Absenting, And, Absents
30. A servant is known by his master's Absence
31. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it
32. Absence makes the heart grow fonder
33. Real peace doesn't mean Absence of war
34. Salt water and Absence wash away love
And, Absence, Away
35. Hypernyms ("Absence" is a kind of): ictus; raptus; seizure (a sudden occurrence (or recurrence) of a disease) Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "Absence"): complex Absence (an Absence seizure accompanied by other abnormalities (atonia or automatisms or vasomotor changes))
Absence, An, Accompanied, Abnormalities, Atonia, Automatisms
36. • The Absence of mathematics eliminates any advance treatment, but it could serve as an introduction text and as a source document
Absence, Any, Advance, As, An, And
37. • Still, the hows and whys of their Absences are less important than the Absences themselves
And, Absences, Are
38. Absence of • There was a notable Absence of confidence among the boys.
39. Absence seizures are seen in all cases
Absence, Are, All
40. In an Absence seizure, the young person will stare and is either unresponsive or has impaired responsiveness
An, Absence, And
41. Absence seizures usually last 10 to 45 seconds and end abruptly.
Absence, And, Abruptly
42. The Absence of the septum pellucidum is a rare condition that affects the structure of the brain
43. When it is missing, symptoms may include learning difficulties, behavioral changes, seizures, and changes in vision.Absence of the septum pellucidum is not typically seen as
And, Absence, As
44. That’s what Frontline Absence & Time gives you
45. Advance your Absence Management strategy and program Find out how we can help you control costs, reduce risk and make overseeing employee Absence as pain-free as possible: Connect with a representative today .
Advance, Absence, And, As
46. Absence of the Hero contains much of his earliest fiction, unseen in decades, as well as a number of previously unpublished stories and essays
Absence, As, And
47. Absence start date validation: For accrual plans, configure this rule to determine dates when workers can't schedule an Absence
Absence, Accrual, An
48. For qualification plans, configure this rule to determine a specific date, based on the Absence start date, to process entitlements for the Absence that the worker submitted
49. Absence seizures are one of several kinds of generalized seizures.These seizures are sometimes referred to as petit mal seizures (from the French for "little illness", a term dating from the late 18th century)
Absence, Are, As
50. Absence seizures are characterized by a brief loss and return of consciousness, generally not followed by a period of lethargy (i.e
Absence, Are, And
51. Below, indicate the year in which FMLA is used next to the month of first FMLA Absence and enter hours of FMLA used under the appropriate day of the month
Absence, And, Appropriate
52. •A Personal Leave of Absence must be at least seven (7) calendar days up to a maximum of six (6) weeks
53. •I have read my employer’s policies specific to leaves of Absence.
absence (noun) · absences (plural noun)