1. Abruptness synonyms, Abruptness pronunciation, Abruptness translation, English dictionary definition of Abruptness
2. The quality of Abruptness is an almost rude bluntness or suddenness
Abruptness, An, Almost
3. When you act with Abruptness, you do something quickly, with no warning or consideration of how other people feel about it.
Act, Abruptness, About
4. Find 80 ways to say Abruptness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Abruptness, Along, Antonyms, And, At
5. Abruptness (usually uncountable, plural Abruptnesses) The state of being abrupt or broken [First attested in the early 17 th century.] Suddenness; unceremonious haste …
Abruptness, Abruptnesses, Abrupt, Attested
6. Definition of Abruptness in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Abruptness mean? Information and translations of Abruptness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. Synonyms for Abruptness include suddenness, unexpectedness, hastiness, quickness, rapidity, precipitateness, swiftness, rapidness, haste and briskness
9. We found 10 answers for “Abruptness”
10. This page shows answers to the clue Abruptness, followed by 5 definitions like “An abrupt discourteous manner”, “Suddenness; unceremonious haste or vehemence” and “The state of being abrupt or broken”.Synonyms for Abruptness are for example brevity, brusqueness and curtness.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Answers, Abruptness, An, Abrupt, And, Are
11. See authoritative translations of Abruptness in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Abruptness, And, Audio,
12. ‘The Abruptness of the closure announcement has left them shocked and desperately searching for an alternative venue.’ ‘Although they had long feared for the future of their club, they were not prepared for the Abruptness of the end.’
Abruptness, Announcement, And, An, Alternative, Although
13. Synonyms for Abruptness in Free Thesaurus
14. 11 synonyms for Abruptness: brusqueness, curtness, gruffness, shortness, precipitousness
15. The Abruptness would mean that, as astronomers look farther into the early universe, the number of supernovae should drop precipitously, with vast numbers of …
Abruptness, As, Astronomers
16. Dictionary entry overview: What does Abruptness mean? • Abruptness (noun) The noun Abruptness has 3 senses:
17. The quality of happening with headlong haste or without warning Familiarity information: Abruptness used as a noun is uncommon.
18. The choice of words, the degree of Abruptness, formality, friendliness, and softness all may have ethical dimensions.: Contrasting the Abruptness of earthquakes is the slow drift of tectonic plates.: He permitted himself to think that it was the Abruptness of events that bothered him.: Although they had long feared for the future of their club, they were not prepared for the Abruptness of the end.
Abruptness, And, All, Although
19. Translations in context of "Abruptness" in English-French from Reverso Context: What surprises me is the Abruptness of the thing.
20. The Abruptness of the ending comes as a shock after the long slow build-up
Abruptness, As, After
21. How to say Abruptness in English? Pronunciation of Abruptness with 2 audio pronunciations, 25 synonyms, 2 meanings, 1 antonym, 11 translations, 4 sentences and more for Abruptness.
Abruptness, Audio, Antonym, And
22. ‘The Abruptness of the closure announcement has left them shocked and desperately searching for an alternative venue.’ ‘Although they had long feared for the future of their club, they were not prepared for the Abruptness of the end.’
Abruptness, Announcement, And, An, Alternative, Although
23. Abruptness n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
24. Abruptness definition: an abrupt discourteous manner synonyms: rudeness, discourtesy, curtness, brusqueness, gruffness, shortness antonyms: courtesy
Abruptness, An, Abrupt, Antonyms
25. Such a network is realistic and, thanks to its size, helps us to further confirm the increasing Abruptness of the breakdowns with the size
26. To evaluate the timing and Abruptness of the dust flux rise at the end of the AHP, we applied the same bioturbation model used to investigate the end-YD change (Section 6.2.2)
And, Abruptness, At, Ahp, Applied
27. He often expresses, in the same way, the nature of the sentiments which animate him: violence, by Abruptness of movement; anger and impatience, by striking hard and repeated blows, like some one who stamps angrily on the ground; occasionally he upsets the table.
Animate, Abruptness, Anger, And, Angrily
28. Newman's Abruptness and straightforward manner mask a morally robust character equipped with an innate honesty and a strong intuitive sense of right and wrong: 10
Abruptness, And, An
29. The Abruptness man is a person whose action respect other people seldom: 11
30. Given the Abruptness of the fourth - quarter contraction this inventory cycle rebound may be quite strong
31. The hill, crowned with wood, which they had descended, receiving increased Abruptness from the distance, was a beautiful object.
32. Listen, you'll have to excuse my Abruptness, but this is a win-win situation, - and I don't want to waste your time with small talk
33. The Abruptness man is a person whose action respect other people seldom
34. Abruptness translate: sự bất ngờ
35. Excuse my Abruptness, but I'm o'erjoyed to return home
36. Excuse mi aspereza, pero estoy ansioso de regresar a mi hogar: If, however, the borders do not betray a gradual change, in fact, the degree of Abruptness is the determiner of the degree of texture, or difficulty of change.
Aspereza, Ansioso, Abruptness
37. Break 'Abruptness' down into sounds: [UH] + [BRUPT] + [NUHS] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
38. Record yourself saying 'Abruptness' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
39. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Abruptness'.
40. Another word for Abruptness: curtness, sharpness, shortness, bluntness, briskness Collins English Thesaurus
41. Abruptness Hindi Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Abruptness in Hindi
42. Adding Abruptness to a negative response may not change its meaning
43. Abruptness Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Abruptness in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
44. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Abruptness in Urdu is ابھار, and in …
Are, Always, Abruptness, And
45. Abruptness - traduction anglais-français
Abruptness, Anglais, Ais
46. Forums pour discuter de Abruptness, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
47. Abruptness definition in English dictionary, Abruptness meaning, synonyms, see also 'abrupt',aptness',abruption',artiness'
Abruptness, Also, Abrupt, Aptness, Abruption, Artiness
48. Italian Translation of “Abruptness” The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online
49. Abruptness (n.) kin goi homologacja vapausaste gas stove nevyzpytatelnost friser grepsti (v.) organism stan převinutelný sure be graduated, to graduate, graduation minui valicabile ciliary movement napomena groundless fear, thinking too much, making too much of temporary debt addig ameddig moraali inner wall wb menggosok intercom file Amor
Abruptness, Addig, Ameddig, Amor
50. Piper: Coming to terms with the Abruptness of 'The End' 5
51. Piper: Coming to terms with the Abruptness of 'The End' 3
52. But this one is personal and thugs the heart, as its Abruptness had ask me, straight to my face to hold on to people I love and family dearly as much as I can
And, As, Abruptness, Ask
53. I wanted to express the Abruptness and craziness of social life in general and