abridge (verb) · abridges (third person present) · abridged (past tense) · abridged (past participle) · abridging (present participle)
1. Abridge records the details of your care and helps you understand your health
2. Abridge definition is - to shorten by omission of words without sacrifice of sense : condense
3. How to use Abridge in a sentence
4. Abridge synonyms, Abridge pronunciation, Abridge translation, English dictionary definition of Abridge
5. To reduce or condense, such as a summary of a report or article: Abridge a book; to lessen the duration or scope of; to curtail: Abridge a person’s freedom
6. Abridge definition, to shorten by omissions while retaining the basic contents: to Abridge a reference book
7. Abridge was created for everyone, with a mission to help us all better understand our health conversations, whether at home or in the hospital. Abridge was inspired in part by my family’s experience with a rare disease, and by the people I've cared for in clinic
8. Find 41 ways to say Abridge, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. The Crossword Solver found 73 answers to the Abridge crossword clue
10. 'Abridge' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Abridge' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Abridge We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Abridge will help you to finish your crossword today.
11. Abridge is a crossword puzzle clue
12. Abridge is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
13. Abridge Law PLLC is a virtual law practice with attorneys licensed in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
14. Abridge empowers patients to securely record, review, and share their health care conversations, from home to hospital
15. The Abridge app uses machine learning algorithms to highlight important parts of the conversation for patients to review and share with others.
16. The definition of Abridge is to reduce or condense the size or scope
17. An example of Abridge is to shorten a novel to record it as an audio book.
18. Some common synonyms of Abridge are abbreviate, curtail, retrench, and shorten
19. While all these words mean "to reduce in extent," Abridge implies a reduction in compass or scope with retention of essential elements and a relative completeness in the result
20. The Abridged version of the novel When might abbreviate be a better fit than Abridge?
21. Abridge uses computers to transcribe the medical parts of the conversation, so nobody reads or hears the conversation but you
22. Understand the most important points Abridge has your back, from reminding you of medical terminology to identifying important details of your care.
23. Abridge verb [T] (reduce rights) to reduce someone's freedom, rights, etc.: He said that Congress would make no law abridging the freedom of speech
24. Had the state Abridged his rights?
25. Abridge verb [T] (reduce rights) to reduce someone's freedom, rights, etc.: He said that Congress would make no law abridging the freedom of speech
26. Had the state Abridged his rights?
27. Abridge IT Firm is an Internet Marketing and Design Agency focused on Marketing Consulting, Lead Generation, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Graphic …
28. Abridge a dictionary by omitting rare/uncommon words [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples — see also unAbridged
29. Formal: to lessen the strength or effect of (something, such as a right) unlawful attempts to Abridge [=curtail
30. Definition of Abridge in the Definitions.net dictionary
31. What does Abridge mean? Information and translations of Abridge in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
32. Abridge (third-person singular simple present Abridges, present participle abridging, simple past and past participle Abridged) (transitive, archaic) To deprive; to cut off
33. Examples of Abridge in a sentence
34. His agent told him that he needed to Abridge some of the content of his novel so that it would be under 400 pages
35. 🔊 Scott and Hillary agreed to Abridge their story, leaving out some of the more frightening details so that their parents wouldn’t be worried about
36. Best Dining in Abridge, Essex: See 1,491 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 8 Abridge restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.
37. These the Editor has rather endeavoured to Abridge than completely to remove.: If an attempt be made to Abridge that power, they preach arms and rebellion.: But since the parting must be, 't is well to Abridge the pain of long farewell.: The novelist, like every other artist, must Abridge and select.: Experience shows that it takes less time to transcribe titles in full, than to Abridge them
38. Abridge is a village in Essex, England
39. ‘No state could Abridge those privileges or immunities, or deny any person due process or the equal protection of the law.’ ‘The evidence clearly shows that the city's police powers are not Abridged in any manner and that the agreement is expressly subject to the remedies available to the city under the Omaha Municipal Code.’
40. Abridge - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
41. Abridge 1,118 followers on LinkedIn
42. Abridge helps people understand & follow through on their care
43. Abridge helps people stay on top of
44. Abridge Meaning: "make shorter, shorten, condense," from Old French abregier, abrigier "Abridge, diminish, shorten"… See definitions of Abridge.
45. Abridge definition: to reduce the length of (a written work) by condensing or rewriting Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
46. Abridge: 1 v lessen, diminish, or curtail “the new law might Abridge our freedom of expression” Type of: curb , curtail , cut back , restrict place restrictions on v reduce in scope while retaining essential elements Synonyms: abbreviate , contract , cut , foreshorten , reduce , shorten cut , edit , edit out cut and assemble the components of
47. ‘No state could Abridge those privileges or immunities, or deny any person due process or the equal protection of the law.’ ‘The evidence clearly shows that the city's police powers are not Abridged in any manner and that the agreement is expressly subject to the remedies available to the city under the Omaha Municipal Code.’
48. See 3 authoritative translations of Abridge in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
49. Abridge helps you stay on top of your health, whether you’re at a routine appointment, specialist visit, or annual exam
50. When your appointment is over, Abridge creates an interactive transcript of the medical parts of your conversation so you can quickly skip to any parts you may want to revisit.
51. Abridge Cold Sore Treatment 0.07 oz (Pack of 3) 5.0 out of 5 stars 1
52. Abridge synonyms, Abridge pronunciation, Abridge translation, English dictionary definition of Abridge
53. To reduce or condense, such as a summary of a report or article: Abridge a book; to lessen the duration or scope of; to curtail: Abridge a person’s freedom: 41
54. How to use Abridge in a sentence.
55. And Anne, you seem to think Arabs 'Abridge' the human rights of Jews, a month after Israel killed 1300 Palestinians, maimed thousands more, refuses to lift the blockade etc etc etc
56. On Thursday, the Legg report will be published along with Constitution that Congress can't begin to 'Abridge' it, in its pride of place, is hawked at by this crested jay-bird.
57. The court has power to extend or Abridge time under s 376 as mentioned in section 2 above
58. The standard can always be Abridged if the requirements of the children require the case to be heard very quickly
59. The Editor reserves the right to Abridge letters to suit the space available.
60. Nouns for Abridge include Abridgement, Abridgements, Abridger, Abridgers, abridgment and abridgments
61. Abridge GolfClub, Romford, United Kingdom
62. Set in 240 acres of beautiful parklands with breathtaking views of the Essex Countryside, Abridge is
63. Abridge is renowned for exceptional greens and well maintained fairways, coupled with some great golf holes
64. The 10th, 11th and 12th holes are known as the Abridge 'Amen Corner' – all three par fours stretch out beyond 400 yards with out of bounds all the way on the left.
65. IdeAbridge® is an innovation platform used by the world’s leading brands to invent new products and services, reduce costs, increase employee engagement.