1. Definition of Abrasive (Entry 2 of 2) : a substance (such as emery or pumice) used for abrading, smoothing, or polishing used an Abrasive for polishing the rough stones Other Words from Abrasive Synonyms Abrasive Has Latin Roots More Example Sentences Learn More about Abrasive …
Abrasive, As, Abrading, An, About
2. Abrasive synonyms, Abrasive pronunciation, Abrasive translation, English dictionary definition of Abrasive
3. Causing abrasion: scratched the stovetop with an Abrasive cleanser
Abrasion, An, Abrasive
4. Harsh and rough in manner: an unpleasant, Abrasive personality
And, An, Abrasive
5. 26 synonyms of Abrasive from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Abrasive, And, Antonyms
6. Find another word for Abrasive.
7. Find 42 ways to say Abrasive, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Abrasive, Along, Antonyms, And, At
8. Walter Abrasive solutions are manufactured with the highest quality of materials and process in the industry
Abrasive, Are, And
9. AA Abrasives provides Abrasives tools including dynabrade Abrasives, Sandpaper, Sanding Belts, grinding wheels, Sanding Discs and cut off wheels for leading brands Dynabrade, Norton, Weiler, Osborn and Merit
Aa, Abrasives, And
10. All your Industrial Abrasives products from Sanding discs to Grinding wheels
11. Abrasive Resource offers quality sanding belts and sanding discs online
12. Choose from our wide selection of Abrasive products, or place a custom order.
13. Alexander is a classic case of an Abrasive personality − someone whose grandiose and interpersonally insensitive personality alienates those around him
Alexander, An, Abrasive, And, Alienates, Around
14. A major reason for their Abrasiveness is that these personalities have a strong and very intense interest in themselves.
15. Abrasive adjective (ROUGH) having a rough surface that will rub off a thin layer of another surface: The paint comes off with an Abrasive steel-wool pad.
Abrasive, Adjective, Another, An
16. Abrasives remove material from a workpiece
17. Sanding discs, sanding belts, sandpaper, deburring tools, and other industrial Abrasive products eliminate rough edges, nicks, and notches from metal workpieces or shave off layers of wood
18. Welcome to Abrasive Products We are a premier distributor of surface finishing solutions
19. Coated Abrasives are comprised of an Abrasive grain, a backing material and an adhesive.
Abrasives, Are, An, Abrasive, And, Adhesive
20. A Specialty Abrasive Powder Manufacturer
21. Uniform, precision-graded Abrasives are absolutely vital for exacting lapping, grinding and polishing
Abrasives, Are, Absolutely, And
22. Micro-graded Abrasives are available either in standard or custom blends from K.C
Abrasives, Are, Available
23. Abrasive Company strives to meet or exceed our customer expectations with the highest quality
24. Verbs for Abrasive include abrade, abraded, abrades, abrading, abrase, abrased, abrases and abrasing
Abrasive, Abrade, Abraded, Abrades, Abrading, Abrase, Abrased, Abrases, And, Abrasing
25. Dental Polishing Strips, Teeth Abrasive & Finishing Strips 4mm x 6M, Inter-Dental Oral Care Cleaning Tool - Sanding Grinding Whitening Teeth (Blue) - 12 Months Warranty 4.1 out of 5 …
26. Serving the Canadian Abrasive Blasting Industry Since 1983 Established in 1983, MANUS Abrasive Systems Inc
27. Examples of Abrasive in a sentence Because of Kurt’s Abrasive personality, most people try to avoid him at work
Abrasive, Avoid, At
28. 🔊 The clerk was so abrasive to me I walked out the store without making a purchase
29. 🔊 After speaking with the abrasive doctor, I decided to look for a friendlier physician
30. What does Abrasive mean? The definition of Abrasive is something that is harsh or rough, often to an unpleasant degree
31. The Norton Abrasive specialties line consists of square pads, cross pads, overlapped slotted discs, bore polishers, cartridge rolls, spiral bands, cross buffs and non-woven stars
32. The 3M™ Abrasive Wheels portfolio includes Scotch‑Brite™ Deburring and Finishing Wheels, coated Abrasive flap wheels, cut-off wheels, depressed center grinding wheels, and superAbrasive wheels.
33. Still, rigorous brushing, using a hard-bristled toothbrush, and Abrasive toothpaste can wear your enamel down.
34. 1-24 of 809 results for "Abrasive Cartridge Rolls" 100-Pk 3M Standard Abrasives 32473 3/8 Inch X 1-1/2 Inch X 1/8 Inch 80X Cartridge Roll 705036 // 7100085860 $44.74 $ 44
35. An Abrasive is a material, often a mineral, that is used to shape or finish a workpiece through rubbing which leads to part of the workpiece being worn away by friction
An, Abrasive, Away
36. Advanced Abrasives Corporation is a manufacturer and supplier of premium quality superAbrasive and conventional Abrasive powders, slurries, suspensions and compounds
Advanced, Abrasives, And, Abrasive
37. 1-877-488-6366 [email protected]Abrasives.com
38. Remove Paint and Rust With Abrasive Media Blasting Media Blasting, also referred to as "sandblasting", is one of the fastest ways to remove paint and rust, leaving behind a clean metal surface
And, Abrasive, Also, As
39. ‘The Abrasive particles may be incorporated into a variety of Abrasive articles, including bonded Abrasives, coated Abrasives, nonwoven Abrasives, and Abrasive brushes.’ ‘Flitz Metal Polish comes in a bottle or pre-moistened towelettes, contains no ammonia or Abrasives and removes tarnish, rust, water stains, fingerprints and oxidation.’
Abrasive, Articles, Abrasives, And, Ammonia
40. Abrasive, sharp, hard material used to wear away the surface of softer, less resistant materials
41. Abrasive polishing is a mechanical process to remove excess materials from the wafer surface by letting Abrasives cut into the surface to be polished
42. Abrasive Ale is a IPA - Imperial style beer brewed by Surly Brewing Company in Brooklyn Center, MN
43. Abrasive belts, sometimes referred to as grinding belts, are used for grinding, blending, polishing and finishing the surface of a workpiece
Abrasive, As, Are, And
44. The Abrasive-embedded mesh construction gives you more control over sanding pressure, creating finer and more consistent finishes
45. A coating prevents dust and debris from building up on the Abrasive surface.
46. Discover a large selection of Abrasive rolls and emery cloth rolls, featuring rolls up to 150'L in a variety of grits from extra-fine to coarse
47. Choose from MSC's huge range of Abrasives and Abrasive accessories for working on a wide variety of surfaces
Abrasives, And, Abrasive, Accessories
48. An Abrasive person is someone who is a good worker, but extremely ambitious in nature
An, Abrasive, Ambitious
49. Abrasive Armory 898 followers theAbrasivearmory ( 11108 theAbrasivearmory's feedback score is 11108 ) 100.0% theAbrasivearmory has 100% Positive Feedback Quality sand blasting and tumbling Abrasives designed to fit the most precise requirements.
Abrasive, Armory, And, Abrasives
50. Abrasive - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
51. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Abrasive adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (that rubs or scratches) (cosa) abrasivo/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Abrasive, Adj, Adjective, An, Abrasivo, Adjetivo, Alta
52. The simple combination of Abrasive media and air makes one of the most efficient strippers available
Abrasive, And, Air, Available
53. If there is a lot of rust removal in your future, you will get a lot of mileage out of one of our Abrasive media blasting cabinets, which also eliminates the mess typically associated with Abrasive blasting.
Abrasive, Also, Associated
54. Abrasive wear is typically categorized by the contact environment and the type of contact
55. The contact type defines the Abrasive wear mode
56. In general, there are two types of Abrasive wear: Two-body Abrasive wear - This type takes place when hard particles or grit eliminate material from the opposing surface.
57. In 1977, Media Blast and Abrasive, Inc
58. Began manufacturing Abrasive blast cabinets
59. Choose from our selection of Abrasive blasters, including Abrasive blasting guns, Abrasive blasting nozzles, and more
60. The Abrasive sponge is the Abrasive side that SpongeBob acquires in the episode "The Abrasive Side" to give negative answers
Abrasive, Acquires, Answers
61. An Abrasive Sponge looks like a lawn, but it has its own mind and character
An, Abrasive, And