1. The most Abrahams families were found in the UK in 1891
2. In 1840 there were 14 Abrahams families living in Pennsylvania
3. This was about 30% of all the recorded Abrahams's in the USA
About, All, Abrahams
4. Pennsylvania had the highest population of Abrahams families in 1840
5. Use census records and voter lists to see where families with the Abrahams surname lived.
6. Home Page - Peter Abrahams Spencer Quinn
7. Abrahams's father, Isaac, was a Jewish immigrant from Polish Lithuania, then part of the Russian Empire since the Partitions of Poland.He worked as a financier, and settled in Bedford with his Welsh Jewish wife, Esther Isaacs
Abrahams, As, And
8. His eldest brother was the physician Sir Adolphe Abrahams (1883 – 1967), the founder of British sport medicine.
9. Abrahams Consulting is a Minority Woman-Owned Small Business Enterprise (MWBE) serving the Technology needs of Small, Medium and Enterprise businesses since 2006
10. Abrahams LLP is a law firm with expertise in all phases of the business life cycle
11. Abrahams Kaslow & Cassman LLP is a Full-Service Business Law firm in Omaha, Nebraska
12. Notable people with the surname include: Abraham Abrahams (1813–1892), South Australian businessman and art connoisseur; Annie Abrahams (born 1954), Dutch artist; Arthur Abrahams (born 1955), Australian race car driver; Brian Abrahams (born 1947), jazz drummer and vocalist; Carl Abrahams (1911–2005), Jamaican painter; Chris Abrahams (born 1961), New Zealand …
Abraham, Abrahams, Australian, And, Art, Annie, Artist, Arthur
13. Harold Abrahams, British athlete who won a gold medal in the 100-metre dash at the 1924 Olympic Games in Paris
Abrahams, Athlete, At
14. Abrahams was born into an athletic family; his older brother Sidney represented Great Britain in the Olympics in 1912
Abrahams, An, Athletic
15. Abrahams participated in the 1920 Olympic Games in Antwerp but did
16. During his years at Cambridge, Abrahams had his first experience
17. Jim Abrahams, Writer: Airplane!
18. Jim Abrahams was born on May 10, 1944 in Shorewood, Wisconsin, USA
19. Tom Abrahams is an Emmy and Edward R
Abrahams, An, And
20. Ivor Abrahams (1935 -2015) is an artist who has worked through 5 decades using as his imagery gardens, cityscapes, mythlogies, the human figure & animals
Abrahams, An, Artist, As, Amp, Animals
21. Abrahams' and McMinn’s Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy, 8th Edition delivers the straightforward visual guidance you need to perform confidently in all examinations and understand spatial relationships required during your medical training, while also acquiring the practical anatomical knowledge needed for your future clinical career
Abrahams, And, Atlas, Anatomy, All, Also, Acquiring, Anatomical
22. Peter Abrahams and his team of
23. Abrahams is an urologist in Arlington, Texas and is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Abrahams, An, Arlington, And, Affiliated
24. Abrahams and Mulé, Cedarmore Corporation Invite Residents to Summer Farmers’ Market at Baldwin LIRR WHAT: Nassau County Legislators Kevan M
Abrahams, And, At
25. Abrahams (D - Freeport) and Debra Mulé (D - Freeport) are partnering with the Freeport-based Cedarmore Corporation to host their annual seasonal Farmers’ Market at the Baldwin LIRR station.
Abrahams, And, Are, Annual, At
26. In the well-paced story, Lights Out, Abrahams chose a wrongfully imprisoned, vengeful murderer nicknamed Nails, as the hero
27. Age 101 is the beloved husband of the late Geraldine "Gerrie" Abrahams, loving and cherished father of the late Wendy Abrahams, Faith Abrahams and Dennis (Pam) Abrahams; devoted grandfather of Tyler (Kahlie) Abrahams; dear brother of Phyllis Horowitz
Age, Abrahams, And
28. Jim Abrahams Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Jim Abrahams photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes!
Abrahams, And, At
29. Ghafeetho Abrahams has added an easy to understand and practical ideas for women in her published book titled “Two years Before 30”
Abrahams, Added, An, And
30. Abrahams has been written Abraham, Abram, Abrams, Abrahams and others.
Abrahams, Abraham, Abram, Abrams, And
31. Peter Abrahams is the author of numerous novels, including End of Story, Oblivion, and Lights Out, which was nominated for an Edgar best novel award
Abrahams, , And, An, Award
32. Peter Abrahams is also writing under the pseudonym Spencer Quinn (Chet and Bernie Mysteries).
Abrahams, Also, And
33. Dr Vikki Abrahams is a Professor and Director of the Division of Reproductive Sciences in the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences
34. Abrahams betydelse bygger på hans förbund med Gud och Guds löfte att hans ättlingar skulle ärva landet (Första Mosebok 15:5–6)
35. 8 reviews of Abrahams Construction "Abrahams did a fairly small addition/remodel on my house
36. Abrahams presents one possible scenario in Crying Wolf, "a suspense novel built around kidnapping, extortion and youthful stupidity," according to a Publishers Weekly reviewer
Abrahams, Around, And, According
37. Abrahams is particularly interested in embodied musical experiences and how they are articulated through language and music analysis
Abrahams, And, Are, Articulated, Analysis
38. Abrahams is a pathologist in Hollywood, Florida and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Miami Hospital and Clinics–UHealth Tower and Memorial
Abrahams, And, Affiliated, Area
39. Tom Abrahams is an Emmy and Edward R
Abrahams, An, And
40. View the profiles of people named Bronwyn Abrahams
41. Join Facebook to connect with Bronwyn Abrahams and others you may know
42. Wickzie Abrahams is on Facebook
43. Join Facebook to connect with Wickzie Abrahams and others you may know
The name Abraham is a Hebrew Baby Names baby name. In Hebrew Baby Names the meaning of the name Abraham is: Father of a multitude. In Genesis the Old Testament patriarch Abram's name was changed to Abraham when it was revealed he would be father of the Hebrew nation.
The name Abraham means Their Strength or Their Protection and reflects the security that arises from synchronicity among states (see below). Another detail worthy of note is that the first and last letters of the name אברהם (Abraham) are often used as formatives that do not change the meaning of the core word.
Abraham ▲ as a boys' name is pronounced AY-bra-ham. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Abraham is "father of a multitude (of nations)". The Hebrew form is Avraham. Biblical: Abraham, celebrated for his great faith, was the ancestor-father of Israel and some of the Arabic peoples.
The name Abraham is of Hebrew origin. The meaning of Abraham is "father of multitudes". Abraham is generally used as a boy's name. It consists of 7 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced A-bra-ham.