1. About definition is - reasonably close to
2. How to use About in a sentence.
3. About definition, of; concerning; in regard to: instructions About the work; a book About the Civil War
4. Approximately; nearly: The interview lasted About an hour
Approximately, About, An
5. To a reversed position or direction: Turn About and walk away slowly
About, And, Away
6. In no particular direction: wandering About with no place to go
7. All around; on every side: Let's look About for help
All, Around, About
8. 60 synonyms of About from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 52 related words, definitions, and antonyms
About, And, Antonyms
9. Find 59 ways to say About, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
About, Along, Antonyms, And, At
10. […] Roaring, leaping, pouncing, the tempest raged About the wanderers, drowning and blotting out their forms with sandy spume.
11. Synonyms for About include around, hereAbouts, near, nearby, close by, About the place, at hand, in the neighbourhood, in the vicinity and not far away
About, Around, At, And, Away
12. Discover stories About our culture, philosophy, and how Google technology is impacting others.
13. Dámská móda online na About YOU - velký výběr, snadné objednání
14. Discover more About Netflix and the great stories we’re telling around the world
About, And, Around
15. Learn more About our innovation, our culture, our leadership, our history and what’s next.
16. The Simple English Wikipedia's articles can be used to help with school homework or just for the fun of learning About new ideas.Non-English Wikipedias can also translate from the articles here.
Articles, About, Also
17. Learn for free About math, art, computer programming, economics, physics, chemistry, biology, medicine, finance, history, and more
About, Art, And
18. Find out more About Edmunds.com on our About Us page
19. You can also read About our 'Secret Sauce', view job openings, submit feedback, and much more!
Also, About, And
20. About - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
21. Learn more About Twitter the company, and how we ensure people have a free and safe place to talk.
22. Get the latest updates on NASA missions, watch NASA TV live, and learn About our quest to reveal the unknown and benefit all humankind.
And, About, All
23. Gamification is About understanding what it is that makes games engaging and what game designers do to create a great experience in games, and taking those learnings and applying them to other contexts such as the workplace and education, explains Kevin Werbach, a gamification expert who teaches at the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania in the United States.
About, And, Applying, As, At
24. ‘Seen from the air in the lemony light of dawn, the place has an almost mystical quality About it.’ ‘There was a film noir quality About that piece of managerial advice, and it fitted the times.’
Air, An, Almost, About, Advice, And
25. Dotdash (formerly About.com) is an American digital media company that publishes articles and videos About various subjects across categories including health, home
About, An, American, Articles, And, Across
26. Learn more About our company and values here.
27. Definition of About written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
About, Audio, And
28. About; Tours & Facilities; Production & Sales Figures; Reports; Leadership; Careers; EEO Program; U.S
29. Mint/; About; About the United States Mint
30. About Utah demographics, state symbols, history, facts, maps and art - Utah.gov
About, And, Art
31. About.com 8,231 followers on LinkedIn
32. About Us About.com is re-imagining the way people find expert advice and answers online
About, Advice, And, Answers
About means moving around. An example of a person who is up and about is a teacher standing and walking around a classroom. About means almost. An example of a job that is about finished would be a job that is almost completed.
See about a thing, to consider it; See one through, to aid in accomplishing or doing, esp. something difficult or dangerous; See out, to see to the end: to outdo; See through one, to understand one thoroughly; See to, to look after: ( B.) to behold; See to it,...
The definition of up and about is someone who is standing and moving freely or who is able to do so, especially after having been sick or immobilized for a period of time. An example of up and about is someone who was ill for a while and confined to her bed, but who is now able to go places and do things again.
about.me is a personal web hosting service co-founded by Ryan Freitas, Tony Conrad and Tim Young in October 2009.