1. Abortion is the ending of a pregnancy by removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus
2. An Abortion that occurs without intervention is known as a miscarriage or "spontaneous Abortion" and occurs in approximately 30% to 40% of pregnancies
An, Abortion, As, And, Approximately
3. When deliberate steps are taken to end a pregnancy, it is called an induced Abortion, or less frequently "induced miscarriage".
Are, An, Abortion
4. Abortion is a very safe procedure
5. Here are the facts about your options, the different kinds of Abortion, and what to expect
Are, About, Abortion, And
6. What are the different kinds of Abortion? Medication Abortion, also known as the “Abortion pill,” is when you take medicines that you get from a …
Are, Abortion, Also, As
7. An Abortion is a procedure to end a pregnancy
8. If you opt for an in-clinic Abortion in your first trimester, you’ll have a vacuum aspiration, which you may
An, Abortion, Aspiration
9. Abortion definition is - the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus: such as
Abortion, After, Accompanied, As
10. How to use Abortion in a sentence.
11. Abortion is one of the most common medical procedures performed in the United States each year
12. More than 40% of all women end a pregnancy by Abortion at some time in their reproductive lives.
All, Abortion, At
13. Abortion is legal in the United States during the first and second trimesters of pregnancy
14. Most Abortions are done during the first trimester of pregnancy
15. Louisiana may owe Abortion clinics' lawyers $8.6 million After the Supreme Court struck down its 2014 Abortion law, Louisiana's taxpayers could be on the hook for nearly $9 million.
16. DRH also monitors teen pregnancy and the number and characteristics of women obtaining legal induced Abortions in the United States
Also, And, Abortions
17. – In an effort to further restrict Abortion in Tennessee, two state lawmakers have introduced legislation that would allow a father to deny an Abortion without the pregnant woman's
An, Abortion, Allow
18. Proponents, identifying themselves as pro-choice, contend that choosing Abortion is a woman’s right that should not be limited by governmental or religious authority, and which outweighs any right claimed for an embryo or fetus
As, Abortion, , And, Any, An
19. They say that pregnant women will resort to unsafe illegal Abortions …
20. Abortion, the expulsion of a fetus from the uterus before it has reached the stage of viability (in human beings, usually about the 20th week of gestation)
21. An Abortion may occur spontaneously, in which case it is also called a miscarriage, or it may be brought on purposefully, in which case it is often called an induced Abortion.
An, Abortion, Also
22. An Abortion is a procedure to end a pregnancy
23. Abortion seekers must receive an in-person warning from their providers 72 hours beforehand, including information on prenatal and neonatal care and child support services, to access the procedure.
Abortion, An, And, Access
24. One of the largest studies about women's emotions after an Abortion finds most feel relieved and don't regret their choice, even if they struggled beforehand or worried about stigma.
About, After, An, Abortion, And
25. Abortion is a controversial and divisive issue in the society, culture and politics of the U.S., and various anti-Abortion laws have been in force in each state since at least 1900.
Abortion, And, Anti, At
26. Tens of thousands of women and girls die every year from unsafe Abortions, and millions more suffer serious injuries and morbidities
27. In places where Abortion is illegal or severely restricted, the lack of safe services, spaces and accurate information, as well as the fear of stigmatization, force many women to seek out unregulated care, which increases the risk of complications.
Abortion, And, Accurate, As
28. The four classic symptoms, usually present in each type of Abortion, are uterine contractions, uterine haemorrhage, softening and dilatation of the cervix and presentation or expulsion of all or part of the products of conception.
Abortion, Are, And, All
29. Medication Abortion — also called the Abortion pill — is a safe and effective way to end an early pregnancy
Abortion, Also, And, An
30. How does the Abortion pill work? “Abortion pill” is the common name for using two different medicines to end a pregnancy: mifepristone and misoprostol
31. Escalation of Anti-Abortion Conflict and Violence
Anti, Abortion, And
32. Opposition to Abortions has increasingly turned physical and even violent, first in the organized blocking of access to clinics which provided Abortion services, organized primarily by Operation Rescue, founded in 1984 and led by Randall Terry.
Abortions, And, Access, Abortion
33. Abortion Is Now Legal in Argentina, but Opponents Are Making It Hard to Get Anti-Abortion activists are suing to block a new law allowing the procedure, and many doctors in conservative areas have
Abortion, Argentina, Are, Anti, Activists, Allowing, And, Areas
34. What is Abortion? Abortion is when a pregnancy is ended so that it doesn't result in the birth of a child
35. Physician and Hospital Requirements: 38 states require an Abortion to be performed by a licensed physician
And, An, Abortion
36. 19 states require an Abortion to be performed in a hospital after a specified point in the pregnancy, and 17 states require the involvement of a second physician after a specified point.
An, Abortion, After, And
37. Voters in Kentucky will consider a state constitutional amendment declaring there is no right to an Abortion when they go to the polls for the 2022 midterm elections
Amendment, An, Abortion
38. Abortion is, once again, center stage in our political debates
39. According to the Guttmacher Institute, over 350 pieces of legislation restricting Abortion have been introduced
40. Abortion is an extremely safe procedure with very low rates of complications and virtually no deaths
Abortion, An, And
41. Writing for the majority, Justice Breyer said that “the Court, when determining the constitutionality of laws regulating Abortion procedures, has placed considerable weight upon evidence and argument presented in judicial procedures.”
Abortion, And, Argument
42. Abortion [ah-bor´shun] termination of pregnancy before the fetus is viable
43. The term Abortion is more commonly used as a synonym for induced Abortion, the deliberate interruption of pregnancy
44. This article gives an overview of the moral and legal aspects of Abortion and evaluates the most important arguments
Article, An, And, Aspects, Abortion, Arguments
45. The central moral aspect concerns whether there is any morally relevant point during the biological process of the development of the fetus from its beginning as a unicellular zygote to birth itself that may justify not having an Abortion after that point.
Aspect, Any, As, An, Abortion, After
46. The National Abortion Federation (NAF) is the professional association of Abortion providers in North America
Abortion, Association, America
47. The Case Against Abortion-- WHY AbortioN IS WRONG --Medical Testimony: A new human being comes into existence during the process of fertilization
48. Abortion definition, the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy
49. When President Biden and Vice President Harris were sworn into office, there was a grand celebration by pro-Abortion groups
50. A group of Abortion providers challenged the law, saying it burdened a woman’s right to obtain an Abortion
51. Abortion for legal purposes, termination of a pregnancy before it is complete, with the purpose of destroying the embryo or foetus
52. In English criminal law, procuring an Abortion was a FELONY and indeed it is still criminal, subject to the provisions of the law permitting Abortion which appeared in the UK in the 1960s.
An, Abortion, And, Appeared
53. A federal judge issued a permanent injunction blocking the release of hundreds of hours of surreptitiously recorded video during National Abortion Federation (NAF) meetings
54. Will have an Abortion in her lifetime
55. Providing early Abortion care in primary care settings is safe, effective, and expands access.
Abortion, And, Access
56. Surgical Abortion (aka suction curettage or vacuum curettage) is the most common type of Abortion procedure
57. Surgical Abortion performed later in pregnancy (after 12-16 weeks) is called D&E (dilation and evacuation).
Abortion, After, Amp, And
58. The World Abortion Laws Map is the definitive record of the legal status of Abortion in countries across the globe
59. Since 1998, the Center for Reproductive Rights has produced this map as a resource for advocates, government officials, and civil society organizations working to advance Abortion rights as human rights for women and girls
As, Advocates, And, Advance, Abortion
60. The Guttmacher Institute is a primary source for research and policy analysis on Abortion in the United States
And, Analysis, Abortion
61. The Institute’s work examines the incidence of Abortion, access to care and barriers to obtaining services, factors underlying women’s decisions to terminate a pregnancy
Abortion, Access, And
62. A week after the Texas Senate approved a slate of bills to ban or restrict Abortion, the fight shifted Wednesday to the House, where a committee began work on similar bills in a public hearing
After, Approved, Abortion
63. The most likely path for an anti-Abortion majority is a gradual erosion of Roe and Casey, rather than an abrupt reversal, perhaps through a green light to states that want to regulate providers
An, Anti, Abortion, And, Abrupt
64. Abortion ban for genetic issues fails in Arizona State Senate
65. GOP lawmakers in the Arizona State Senate failed to approve an Abortion bill that would have banned Abortion based on genetic
Arizona, Approve, An, Abortion
66. Abortion and miscarriage are linked to an increased risk of premature death in women, while live birth is associated with improved longevity
Abortion, And, Are, An, Associated
67. The negative effects are greater for Abortion than miscarriage, Each Abortion exposure increases the risk of early death by about fifty percent.
Are, Abortion, About
68. Abortion has been legal in every U.S
69. Abortion is arguably the most divisive issue in US politics and with a Supreme Court seat now vacant, the stakes have never been higher
Abortion, Arguably, And
70. To those who have been involved in Abortion
71. It is a diocesan-based network of specially trained priests, religious, counselors, and laypersons who provide a team response of care for those suffering in the aftermath of Abortion.
And, Aftermath, Abortion
Abort definition, to bring forth a fetus from the uterus before the fetus is viable; miscarry. See more.
Definition of abortion. 1 : the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus: such as.
The English word abortion first appeared in the mid 16 th century. Its origin is Latin: from aboriri/aborior (miscarry) – ab (from, away) + orior (to arise, grow) – to abortiō.
Definition of aborted 1 : stopped before completion especially because of problems or danger an aborted rocket launch 2 : failing to achieve the desired result : ending without success : abortive He made several aborted attempts to escape.