1. Aboding synonyms, Aboding pronunciation, Aboding translation, English dictionary definition of Aboding
2. Definition of Aboding in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Aboding mean? Information and translations of Aboding in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
4. 阿伯丁 ( Aboding / Ābódīng ) is composed of these characters: 阿 (a) , 伯 (bo) , 丁 (ding) The traditional Chinese characters of Ābódīng are identical with the modern (simplified) characters displayed above
Aboding, Are, Above
5. Chinese Pinyin example sentence with 阿伯丁 ( Aboding / Ābódīng ) ⓘ
6. Book Aboding Coliving! Discover the best coliving homes in 100+ cities
7. At Aboding we have created a community of modern rooms to rent in house shares where likeminded professionals can network, socialise and meet new friends
At, Aboding, And
8. Never feel lonely in an Aboding home! Utility bills, Council Tax, TV Licence and Superfast Broadband Included Carbon Neutral - 100% Renewable Electricity and Full Carbon Offsets for Gas
An, Aboding, And
9. Aboding ( plural Abodings ) ( obsolete) A foreboding
10. Margeson, editor, The conspiracy and tragedy of Charles, Duke of Byron , Manchester University Press, page 127: Why suffer you that ill- Aboding vermin To
11. Aboding Sentence Examples 3119: The Night-Crow cry'de, Aboding lucklesse time, 0 0 * The following sentence examples have been gathered from multiple sources to keep up with the current times, none of them represent the opinions of Word Game Dictionary
12. What does Aboding mean? (obsolete) A foreboding
13. English dictionary definition of Aboding along with additional meanings, example sentences, and different ways to say.
Aboding, Along, Additional, And
14. Translation for 'Aboding' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
15. Words created with Aboding, words starting with Aboding, words start Aboding
16. Aboding: Presentiment; prognostication; foreboding: as, “strange ominous Abodings and fears,”
Aboding, As, Abodings, And
17. Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Aboding: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Aboding…
18. Abodings meaning Plural form of Aboding.
19. At Aboding we have created great modern houseshares for likeminded people to live, socialise and meet new friends.
At, Aboding, And
20. Synonyms for Aboding in Free Thesaurus
21. Vanishing vessels Aboding pulmonary disease: a role for VEGFR2 Liza Botros , Anton Vonk Noordegraaf , Jurjan Aman European Respiratory Journal Apr 2020, 55 …
Aboding, Anton, Aman, Apr
22. We've got 0 rhyming words for Aboding » What rhymes with Aboding? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Aboding.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
23. Looking for phrases related to the word Aboding? Find a list of matching phrases on Phrases.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative phrases and idioms resource.
The definition of abiding is something that continues for a very long time without changing or wavering. An example of an abiding love would be a chocoholic’s love of chocolate.
The definition of abide is to put up with something. An example of abide is not complaining about your child’s loud music. Abide means to stay with or remain.
Bible Term: Abide. To abide means wait patiently for, to remain in place, to continue to be sure or firm, and to endure. Jesus wants us to abide in him, in his love, and in his word (John 15:4, 7, 9, 10 in the Amplified Bible). Although the Amplified version of the Bible makes frequent use of the word abide, other versions do not.