1. Aboard definition is - alongside
2. How to use Aboard in a sentence
3. Recent Examples on the Web: Adverb or adjective The man did not say anything while Aboard, according to the air crew
4. — Matt Seyler, ABC News, "3 security failures allowed intruder on base, Aboard military aircraft: IG report," 11 Mar
5. 2021 On a remote beach, the slave traders forced over 600 men, women, and children Aboard.
6. In or into a group, organization, or business: brought Aboard two new designers
7. Aboard definition, on board; on, in, or into a ship, train, airplane, bus, etc.: to step Aboard
8. Aboard, 35 Wilson Street #100, Pittsburgh, PA 15223
9. 412-781-4116 800-827-9385 [email protected] The Advisory Board on Autism and Related Disorders (Aboard) is non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that helps those with autism achieve their maximum social, educational, and vocational potential.
10. Find 11 ways to say Aboard, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. At Aboard, it's our greatest joy to support thousands of restaurant owners all over the world
12. How many sailors were Aboard that ship when it sailed from this port? Aboard as an adverb
13. The train went off the rail, injuring 56 passengers Aboard
14. The captain welcomed all Aboard
15. The aircraft crashed, killing 145 passengers Aboard
16. Aboard can also be used to refer to an entry in or into a group, association, or
17. As adverbs the difference between Aboard and onboard is that Aboard is on board; into or within a ship or boat; hence, into or within a railway car while onboard is on or in a vehicle or vessel; Aboard; on board
18. As a preposition Aboard is on board of; onto or into a ship, boat, train, plane
19. The Golden Record Aboard Voyager 1 and 2 serves a similar purpose
20. Aboard definition: If you are Aboard a ship or plane , you are on it or in it
21. ‘Passengers Aboard the packed train said about five miles outside Newbridge, the train driver began to blow his horn loudly and then braked hard.’ ‘At the end of the ceremony at sea, a further eight bells were sounded to mark the end of the watch Aboard ship - and the first commemoration of the disaster.’
22. Aboard - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
23. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Aboard adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (on a ship or vehicle) a bordo loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adverbio
24. All Aboard synonyms, all Aboard pronunciation, all Aboard translation, English dictionary definition of all Aboard
25. NEWS December 8, 2020 5 Hidden Gems Are Riding Aboard NASA's Perseverance Rover NASA's Perseverance Mars Rover is 'Festooned': NASA's Perseverance Mars rover is "festooned" with a variety of objects that serve both decorative and functional purposes, from commemorative placards to a slice of Martian meteorite that earlier rode Aboard the International Space Station to a …
26. What does Aboard mean? Alongside
27. (adverb) The sailboat passed our ship close Aboard.
28. Aboard: 1 adv on a ship, train, plane or other vehicle Synonyms: on board adv on first or second or third base “Their second homer with Bob Allison Aboard ” Synonyms: on base adv side by side “anchored close Aboard another ship” Synonyms: alongside adv part of a group “Bill's been Aboard …
29. See 4 authoritative translations of Aboard in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
30. A new employee might receive a welcome Aboard letter from his immediate manager, the department head, or a colleague
31. If it helps, think of it this way: the two-word on board usually means the same as Aboard, and Aboard would usually work in its place.Aboard would not make sense as a replacement for onboard.Try it with the examples below
32. With Dalton Aboard, Nick Foles another miss for Ryan Pace And a costly one at that
33. Above are the results of unscrambling Aboard
34. We found a total of 43 words by unscrambling the letters in Aboard.
35. 6 hours ago · Tasters savor fine wine that orbited earth Aboard International Space Station
36. They were all Aboard the ship last night
37. The Captain and crew welcome you Aboard
38. The ship falls Aboard of a small boat
39. They finally went Aboard the plane
40. Aboard doesn't toss in every possible feature possible
41. 1 day ago · A 41-year-old man was slashed in the arm during a fight Aboard a Manhattan train on Monday, police said
42. He was already Aboard the plane
43. The plane crashed, killing all 157 passengers Aboard
44. All Aboard! (= the bus, boat, etc
45. Is leaving soon) Welcome Aboard! (= used to welcome passengers or a person joining a new organization, etc.) Topics Transport by water c1, Transport by bus and train c1, Transport by air c1
46. Congratulations on your orders to Naval Station Guantanamo Bay! Our Welcome Aboard package is provided to help ease your transition to your new overseas assignment
47. Given the dangers of the journey and the rough conditions Aboard the Mayflower, it was a miracle that only one person out of 102 perished on the 66-day voyage
48. While commemorating the rover that connects the two worlds, the simple illustration also pays tribute to the elegant line art of the plaques Aboard the Pioneer spacecraft and golden records carried by Voyagers 1 and 2
49. Students from across California will have an opportunity Thursday, March 18, to hear from NASA astronauts Aboard the International Space Station.
50. Pirates Aboard! Admitted Student Days
51. That’s why our annual Pirates Aboard Admitted Student Day events are so important and are something that our staff and admitted students alike look forward to …
52. Definition of welcome Aboard in the Idioms Dictionary
53. What does welcome Aboard expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
54. At all locations, your Live Aboard Cruising Course includes: Live Aboard Cruising Course tuition; Steve and Doris Colgate’s 246-page Fast Track to Cruising textbook, published by McGraw-Hill (also available in e-book format) Six days living Aboard in a shared or private cabin
55. Welcome Aboard To Our Newly Reporting Staff Members and Families
56. What it's really like Aboard a US Navy destroyer on a record-breaking, 215-day deployment at sea
57. Three crew members Aboard a Russian nuclear bomber were reportedly killed when its ejector seats malfunctioned before takeoff at an airfield near the …
58. A passenger Aboard a Broward County Transit bus was shot several times in West Park early Sunday afternoon and died at a nearby hospital, the Broward Sheriff’s Office said
59. Sixthman's Rock Boat music festival Aboard a Norwegian cruise ship will sail in November
The first known use of aboard was in the 14th century. English Language Learners Definition of aboard. : on, onto, or within a train, a ship, an airplane, etc. : on or into (a train, ship, etc.)
Aboard can be used as a preposition or an adverb. This word is typically used with reference to trains, ships, aircrafts, or other passenger vehicles. It can give the same meaning as on or into. We climbed abroad the ship, following the captains’ instructions.
Aboard can be used as a preposition or an adverb. This word is typically used with reference to trains, ships, aircrafts, or other passenger vehicles. It can give the same meaning as on or into.
People aboard a train. Aboard is defined as being on or inside a vehicle, ship or airplane. An example of coming aboard would be passengers who come into the train car. YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2018 by LoveToKnow Corp "Aboard." YourDictionary. LoveToKnow. www.yourdictionary.com/Aboard. Aboard. (n.d.).