1. Aboadze (Aboadze) is a populated place (class P - Populated Place) in Western Region (Ghana (general)), Ghana (Africa) with the region font code of Africa/Middle East.
2. And its population amounts to 3,190. Aboadze is also known as Abboaddi, Aboaddi Point, Aboadi Point.
3. The COVID-19 pandemic was not enough to deter people thronging the Paradise Aboadze beach to have fun on New Year day
4. A 30-year-old man drowned in the sea at Aboadze, a fishing community in the Shama District of Western Region, when he went swimming on Christmas Day
5. Aboadze Rotan power station is a proposed 660-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant at the Aboadze Power Enclave in Western Region, Ghana.
6. Residents of Aboadze and Abuesi, two fishing communities in the Shama District of the Western Region, have been battling perennial water shortage for the past nine months.
7. The Amandi Energy Project involves the construction of a 200MW combined cycle, dual-fueled power plant in the Western region of Ghana on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, near the town of Aboadze
8. The Volta River Authority Hospital at Aboadze in the Shama District in the Western Region has instituted a year-round free breast cancer screening for its host communities.
9. Takoradi International Company (TICO) in Aboadze, Sekondi-Takoradi, Ghana provides products/services in Electricians - Energy Provider
10. The Atuabo–Aboadze Gas Pipeline is part of Phase 1 of Ghana's Western Corridor Gas Infrastructure Development Project
11. A 20-inch, 111-km pipeline runs from an onshore processing plant at Atuabo to the Takoradi Thermal Power Station in Aboadze; a lateral 75-km pipeline connects the main pipeline to Esiama
12. Description Vra Hospital Aboadze is a government primary hospital in Aboadze, P.o
13. Government has approved the construction of a 24-inch-diameter 290-kilometre Onshore Pipeline estimated to cost about $500 million from Aboadze in the Western Region to Tema in the Greater Accra Region to help evacuate larger volumes of gas in the near future.
14. – Construction of a Combined Cycle Power Plant (192 MW) at Aboadze, Ghana – ARCHIMEDES S.A.
15. Welcome to VRA Schools 'Truth is our Light' You are warmly welcome to the VRA Schools, comprising a group of private schools owned by the Volta River Authority, located at Akosombo, Akuse, and Aboadze.
16. 16, GNA- The Aboadze Thermal Plant in the Western Region is currently the number one producer of power in Ghana, Dr Paa Kwesi Nduom, Minister of Energy announced on Thursday
17. "Today the Aboadze Thermal Plant, in Western Region produces more power than the Akosombo Dam.
18. Triumphant Youth is the youth fellowship of Faith Alive Chapel international Triumphant Temple Aboadze
19. Over 70 youth trained in employable skills at Aboadze 4min ago Source: GNA Millennium Opportunity Project, a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)under the National Youth Authority in collaboration with the Assembly member for Aboadze has organized vocational Skills training for the youth in Aboadze.
20. In line with VRA's expansion, our services are opened also to the general public and have now extended to Aboadze, Accra and Akuse
21. Aboadze (WR), Dec 23, GNA – Residents in Aboadze and Abuesi, two fishing communities in the Shama District of the Western Region have bemoaned the deplorable nature of their roads and appealed to the government to repair them
22. According to them, some portions of the main road stretching from Inchaban, a nearby town to Aboadze […]
23. The national weather service for Aboadze, Ghana is reporting Thursday 18 th March to be the wettest day in the coming week with around 10.20mm or 0.4 inches of rainfall
24. Make sure to carry an umbrella if you are out and about in Aboadze, Ghana
25. The site is located approximately 2 km west of Aboadze Township, 5 km south west of Shama and approximately 12 km from Takoradi, the western regional capital of Ghana
26. The highest population centre in the vicinity of the power project is Aboadze town, which in 2010 had a population of 9,4712
27. Millennium Opportunity Project, a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)under the National Youth Authority in collaboration with the Assembly member for Aboadze has organized vocational Skills
28. Today’s and tonight’s Aboadze, Western, Ghana weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com
29. The Aboadze community in the Shama District of the Western Region has benefited from GH 150,000 socio-economic investment by METKA; the Engineering – Procurement – Construction unit of MYTILINEOS S
30. I'm V R A Hospital - Aboadze, and want to highlight my listing
31. Aboadze (W/R), March 20, GNA - Millennium Opportunity Project, a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) under the National Youth Authority in collaboration with the Assembly member for Aboadze has organized vocational Skills training for the youth in Aboadze.
32. The Ghana National Gas Company (Ghana Gas) has successfully completed the tie-in of its 11-km gas pipeline from Atuabo to the West African Gas Pipeline at the Aboadze power enclave in …
33. Aboadze (WR), Dec 23, GNA - Residents in Aboadze and Abuesi, two fishing communities in the Shama District of the Western Region have bemoaned the deplorable nature of their roads and appealed to the government to repair them.
34. Tags: Aboadze power plant, Afren, Anadarko, Atuabo, CAPEX, capital expenditure, CFP, China, completion, contractors, crude oil, drilling, Ellembelle District, Engineering Procurement and Construction, engineering services, ENI, EPC, Exploration & Production, exploration and production capital expenditure, extensive drilling campaign, ExxonMobil
35. In the year 2010, the government decided to construct a thermal plant in a small town called Aboadze in the Western Region
36. 31, GNA – The body of a 30-year-old-man, who went swimming in the sea on Christmas Day and got drowned at Aboadze has been found
37. The gesture, in line with the company’s corporate social responsibility, will help decongest the main Aboadze market while also providing a decent place for traders selling at unauthorized places in the community
38. The Takoradi T3 power plant is a combined-cycle power plant at the Volta River Authority (VRA) power station at Aboadze, near Takoradi
39. Twin City Energy is a 200 MW combined cycle, dual-fuel power plant in Aboadze, Ghana, which can operate using both crude oil and natural gas as its primary fuel
40. The Kindergarten Unit is made up of four schools: Akosombo Inter- national (1) Kyease Kindergarten (1), Akuse (1), and Aboadze (1)
41. There are three Primary/Grade Schools located at Akosombo (2), Akuse (1) and Aboadze (1); three Junior Secondary Schools at Akosombo (1), Akuse (1) and Aboadze (1); and a ve-stream Senior Secondary School located at Akosombo.
42. Akosombo: 1, Akuse: 1, & Aboadze: 1), – 3 Primary Schools (i.e
43. Akosombo: 1, Akuse: 1, & Aboadze: 1), – 3 Junior High Schools (Akosombo: 1, Akuse: 1, Aboadze: 1), – A 5-stream
44. A 30-year-old man has drowned in the sea at Aboadze, a fishing community in the Shama District of Western Region, when he went swimming on Christmas Day
45. Additionally, some plants in the Aboadze enclave also experienced gas flow challenges; making them unable to generate power
46. In the year 2010, the government decided to construct a thermal plant in a small town called Aboadze in the Western Region
47. While the operator at SCC was making efforts to restore the line, loading on the Aboadze-Anwomaso 330 kV transmission line (TT8AW) increased to 450 MW
48. 18 hours ago · Aboadze, after resolving issues with its steam turbines, generates 360MW from T1, about 350MW from TICO and 400MW from Karpowership, with …