See also: Ableness
1. Ableness is constructed as the norm and afforded privileged status, whereas invalidism and permanent incapacity is a product of individual-functional, charity and medical models and constructed in terms of deficiency (Oliver 2009)
2. What is the definition of Ableness? What is the meaning of Ableness? How do you use Ableness in a sentence? What are synonyms for Ableness?
3. What does Ableness mean? (uncountable, now rare) Ability of body or mind; power; force; vigor
4. Definition of Ableness in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Ableness mean? Information and translations of Ableness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
6. Find 140 ways to say Ableness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Define Ableness by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary.
8. I believe in a just society, where a person's opportunities for success and protection from oppression will not be mitigated by social class, gender, race, sexual orientation, Ableness, religion, ethnicity, or any other intrinsic characteristic
9. ^ Ableness” in Lesley Brown, editor-in-chief; William R
10. See authoritative translations of Ableness in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
11. Definition of Ableness in the Fine Dictionary
12. Meaning of Ableness with illustrations and photos
13. Pronunciation of Ableness and its etymology
14. Related words - Ableness synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
15. Example sentences containing Ableness
16. Synonyms for Ableness include expertness, skill, expertise, ability, proficiency, mastery, adroitness, deftness, dexterity and capability
17. While ability is a synonym for Ableness, I want to make a slight distinction for the purpose of preaching this passage from Mark
18. About Ableness Ableness has the letters a, b, e, l, n, and s, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters en
19. Ableness starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, abl, able, ablen, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, eness,
20. Ableness is also a double consonant (ss) word.
21. Whatever your race, ethnicity, economic situation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, background or belief, age or condition of Ableness, whether single or partnered, you are God’s beloved and are welcome here.
22. Find 140 ways to say Ableness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
23. So this promise beyond Ableness is complicated because it has to also present the idea of financial effectiveness with earnings, margins, and cash flow
24. Our environment is rich in possibilities for exploring gender, race/ethnicity, and different Ableness, thus, setting the scene for practicing an anti-bias curriculum
25. What does Ablenesses mean? Plural form of Ableness
26. AgreeAbleness is one of the five personality traits of the Big Five personality theory.A person with a high level of agreeAbleness in a personality test is usually warm, friendly, and tactful.
27. Abstract The article puts forth the need for gatekeepers to address Ableness as property, instead of focusing on the ability/disability of an individual. Not addressing such a property interest leads courts and academic institutions to make damaging and varying decisions as …
28. Compulsory Ableness and its conviction to and seduction of sameness as the basis to equality, claims results in a resistance to consider ontologically peripheral lives as distinct ways of being human least they produce a heightened devaluation.
29. Now on the radio you are sharing the services of the First Baptist Church in Dallas, and this is the pastor bringing the message from the last part of the third chapter of the Book of Ephesians, and the title of the message is The Ableness of God.
30. The article puts forth the need for gatekeepers to address Ableness as property, instead of focusing on the ability/disability of an individual
31. There are many synonyms of Ableness which include Ability, Adroitness, Aptness, Art, Cleverness, Command, Competence, Craft, Cunning, Deftness, Dexterity, Dodge, Facility, Finesse, Goods, Ingeniousness, Judgment, Knack, Line, Makings, Oil, Readiness, Savvy, Sharpness, Skill, Stuff, Skillfulness, Prowess, etc.
32. This is the pastor bringing the message entitled The Ableness of God
33. AgreeAbleness is a personality trait manifesting itself in individual behavioral characteristics that are perceived as kind, sympathetic, cooperative, warm, and considerate
34. In contemporary personality psychology, agreeAbleness is one of the five major dimensions of personality structure, reflecting individual differences in cooperation and social harmony.
35. The synonyms of Ableness include are Ability, Adroitness, Aptness, Art, Cleverness, Command, Competence, Craft, Cunning, Deftness, Dexterity, Dodge, Facility, Finesse, Goods, Ingeniousness, Judgment, Knack, Line, Makings, Oil, Readiness, Savvy, …
36. Antonyms for Ableness include ignorance, inability, inexperience, lack, want, incompetence, ineptness, ineptitude, weakness and incapacity
37. Recognize your ‘Ableness’: It can be easy to not be aware of how your workplace culture, policies, and physical environment are not accommodating to all when you have mental, physical, and/or emotional privilege.
38. We seek to practice the inclusiveness of Jesus by welcoming and celebrating diversity including; Ableness, age, class, ethnic origin, race, marital status, gender identity and sexual orientation
39. The company’s highest purpose is to advance the potential or “Ableness” of cities to meet the challenges of the time to be able to deliver a better quality of life and place, consistently and inclusively
40. Able City proposes that the value of its services to its clients are in developing and accelerating the quality of “Ableness…
41. Translation for 'Ableness' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
42. With hope and determination, we believe that everyone–no matter their Ableness, color, race, ethnicity, sexual orientations, gender identity, and religious beliefs—deserves to experience acceptance, inclusion and positive community and to live a decent and meaningful life - TACID Staff and Board of Directors
43. Ableness Einfederung (f.) (Reifen) pentru cabluri Format 3-D Surface Group muntzmetal Center-point eje (m.) neural similaire beloved il tiendra vesirakko, vesirakkula, vesikello agent affecting embryo or fetus 少慰 horse-chestnut opredjeljenje pokazivati pateada keres sect distilleren tiho zarzati jajnik bastos ido ON.ENTRY contemporan(d
44. Whether you’re a prospective student, current student, a proud Monmouth graduate, faculty or staff member, or a member of the larger Monmouth community: regardless of your race, sexual orientation, gender, country of origin, or degree of physical Ableness, you have a home here
45. Vision: Embody’s vision is to positively impact global health and wellbeing for all people regardless of race, identity, orientation, creed, Ableness, or ability to pay
46. Many translated example sentences containing "Ableness" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations.
47. ROGET THESAURUS Ableness Power N power, potency, potentiality, jiva, puissance, might, force, energy, dint, right hand, right arm, ascendency, sway, control
48. Ableness is not that which determines your ministry skills for the rest of your life, for all times and places