able (adjective) · abler (comparative adjective) · ablest (superlative adjective)
1. Able works with communities all over the world to stop the cycle of poverty by producing slow fashion and paying a living wage to women who have often overcome extraordinary circumstances
2. By selling honest products made in an ethical fashion Able empowers women.
3. Able and capAble mean having the power to do or accomplish. Able may be used for someone who has exceptional skill and has done well in the past
4. She is an Able surgeon with years of experience. capAble …
5. Able definition, having necessary power, skill, resources, or qualifications; qualified: Able to lift a two-hundred-pound weight; Able to write music; Able to travel widely; Able to vote
6. Now, Able accounts offer a better quality of life for people with disabilities across the country
7. Shop Able handmade ethical gorgeous and functional leather totes, handbags, clutches, wallets and weekenders for everyday use or travel
8. Through your purchase, you are Able to empower women and give them a job with dignity.
9. The mission of the Able Commission is to protect the public welfare and interest in the enforcement of the laws pertaining to alcoholic beverages, charity games, and youth access to tobacco
10. Office Locations and Contact Numbers ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE LAWS ENFOR Oklahoma Able Commission - Home Skip NavSkip to Search
11. Able Services provides Janitorial, Engineering & IFM solutions We focus on your facility operations so you can focus on your work
12. Operating over one billion square feet across the country, Able Services provides janitorial services, operations management and maintenance engineering, backed with over 90 years of experience.
13. (Able) is a non-profit regional law firms that provide high quality legal assistance in civil matters to help eligible low-income individuals and groups in western Ohio achieve self reliance, and equal justice and economic opportunity.
14. Whether you are searching for gun safes with free shipping, deer hunting supplies, duck hunting gear, dove hunting equipment, turkey hunting supplies, or shooting for competition, Able's Hunting Supply has the firearms, ammunition, and discount hunting supplies and shooting supplies you need to succeed.
15. Able Distributing is part of Hajoca Corporation, the nation’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of Plumbing, Heating and Industrial supplies
16. Whether you have residential, showroom, commercial or industrial plumbing needs, Able is the place for you
17. Able Paper & Janitorial Supply has been serving Northwest Indiana and the Chicagoland Area for over 40 years
18. At Able Paper, service is our number one commitment.
19. Find 106 ways to say Able, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
20. Achieving a Better Life Experience (Able) accounts allow the families of disAbled young people to set aside money for their care in a way that earns special tax benefits
21. Able accounts work much like the so-called 529 accounts that families can use to save money for education; in fact, an Able account is really a special kind of 529.
22. Able, Inc., is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit corporation established in 1979 as residential care provider for people with developmental disabilities and related brain injuries in Houston County, Minnesota
23. Lend your support to the Able Foundation Annual Campaign.
24. Online, Able licensees can apply for a new license, renew an existing license and update personal and business information
25. You will also be Able to print off your license at the end of the application or renewal process
26. Please be sure to have acrobat reader installed on your computer so that you will be Able to print off your license
27. While the “Able” name has been serving Central New York since 1947, we have grown from a one-car operation into Central New York’s largest and most reliAble driving school.
28. Able adjective (HAVING WHAT IS NEEDED) [ + to infinitive ] having what is needed to do something, esp
29. The physical or mental power, skill, time, money, or opportunity: I lost my job and wasn’t Able to …
30. The Member Plan offers a series of investment options within the Ascensus Able Consortium Trust
31. The Member Plan is intended to operate as a qualified Able plan to be used only to save for Qualified Disability Expenses, pursuant to the Section 529A of the U.S
32. CapAble, experienced, fit, skilled, expert, powerful, masterly, effective, qualified, talented, gifted, efficient, clever, practised, accomplished, competent, tasty (Brit
33. Informal), skilful, adept, masterful, strong, proficient, adroit, highly endowed They are bright, intelligent, Able and confident.
34. AbleTo is the pioneering provider of high-quality behavioral health care—delivered virtually from the comfort, privacy, and convenience of your home.
35. Able plans allow people to save for those extra costs associated with having a disability, while maintaining public benefits, such as SSI and Medicaid
36. Since the first Able program opened in 2016, Able account holders have saved over $550 million—with more than $100 million spent on disability-related expenses.
37. An Able account is a tax-advantaged savings account availAble to individuals who have been diagnosed with significant disabilities before turning 26.
38. AbleNet is a developer, manufacturer, and global provider of assistive technology for individuals with disabilities
39. AbleNet also provides Equals math curriculum and an insurance funding service for the QuickTalker Freestyle speech device.
40. 7 synonyms of Able from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 24 related words, definitions, and antonyms
41. Able: having the required skills for an acceptAble level of performance
42. Synonyms: capAble, competent, equal… Antonyms: incompetent, inept, poor… Find the …
43. The Able Act is considered the most significant federal legislation addressing the needs of persons with disabilities since the Americans with Disabilities Act passed more than 25 years ago
44. In 2015, Virginia became the first state to approve and pass Able legislation after passage of the federal Able Act.
45. The Able Project builds upon EPIC and Dr
46. The Able Project guides agencies and communities on the concrete measures that must be in place to create and sustain a culture of peer intervention.
47. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English a‧ble /ˈeɪbəl/ ●●● S1 W1 adjective 1 → be Able to do something 2 clever or good at doing something one of my more Able students Examples from the Corpus Able • an Able assistant • She was widely regarded as one …
48. “Able NH is a critical organization that takes on equity and social justice issues that impact people with disabilities
49. As a member with an intellectual disability, I value Able NH’s ability to break down barriers and enact change to ensure I and others have access to the community and can live a meaningful life.
50. Opening an Able account today means you invest in your future without losing benefits
51. Synonyms for Able in Free Thesaurus
52. 36 synonyms for Able: capAble, experienced, fit, skilled, expert, powerful, masterly, effective, qualified
53. Able creates approachAble, reusAble and sustainAble coffee brewing equipment like the reusAble Kone coffee filter for Chemex and the reusAble Disk coffee filter for Aeropress
54. Able (adj.) "having sufficient power or means," early 14c., from Old French (h)Able "capAble; fitting, suitAble; agile, nimble" (14c.), from Latin habilem, habilis "easily handled, apt," verbal adjective from habere "to hold" (from PIE root *ghabh-"to give or receive")
55. NJ ACHIEVING A BETTER LIFE EXPERIENCE (NJ Able) Enacted December 19, 2014, Public Law 113–295, also known as The Stephen Beck, Jr., Achieving a Better Life Experience Act (Able Act), added Section 529A to the federal tax code
56. With NJ Able, qualified individuals with disabilities can save for disability related expenses in tax advantaged savings accounts without losing eligibility for
57. Find the latest Able ENERGY INC (Able) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
58. Able is a family owned and operated agency
59. Able Accounts allow individuals with disabilities to save and invest money without losing eligibility for certain means-tested public benefits programs, like Medicaid and Social Security Income (“SSI”)
60. Earnings in your Able Account are not subject to federal or California state income tax, so long as
61. Found 2695 words that end in Able
62. Browse our Scrabble Word Finder, Words With Friends cheat dictionary, and WordHub word solver to find words that end with Able
63. Or use our Unscramble word solver to find your best possible play! Related: Words that start with Able, Words containing Able Scrabble Words With Friends WordHub Crossword 20-letter words that
64. A Program of the Tennessee Department of Treasury, Able TN is a savings program designed to help Tennessee residents with disabilities put aside money to pay for qualified expenses.
65. Able account owners who work can contribute an additional annual contribution equal to the federal poverty line for a one-person household ($12,060 for the 2018 tax year), or the account owner’s income, whichever is less
66. The Pennsylvania Able Savings Program (PA Able) is an extraordinary, new, low-cost saving vehicle that gives people with disabilities and their families a tax-free way to save for disability-related expenses while maintaining government benefits
67. Federal and state law authorized the creation of PA Able …
68. Able TN is a savings program designed to help Tennesseans with disabilities set aside money to pay for future qualified expenses
Definition of able. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : having sufficient power, skill, or resources to do something able to solve a problem. b : having the freedom or opportunity to do something hopes to be able to visit soon.
The definition of able is to have the skills or strength to do a task. An example of able is having the strength to lift a heavy box.
Able and Capable are two words which are mostly used in the same capacity to mean exactly the same. However the two are different in terms of the context they are used in. One is Able when one has strength or power in general. One is Capable when one has strength or power to do a particular thing.
1. having the necessary power, skill, resources, or qualifications to do something: able to read music; not able to vote. 2. having or showing unusual talent, intelligence, skill, or knowledge: an able leader.