ability (noun) · abilities (plural noun)
1. Guided by a mission to help, Ability, an Inovalon company, is a leading information technology company helping healthcare providers and payers simplify administrative and clinical complexity by enabling data-driven improvements in healthcare
2. Ability definition is - the quality or state of being able; especially : physical, mental, or legal power to do something
3. How to use Ability in a sentence.
4. Ability definition, power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc
5. 6 synonyms of Ability from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 37 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Ability: the physical or mental power to do something.
7. Ability SMARTFORCE Attendance Ability SMARTFORCE Credentialer Ability SMARTFORCE Physician Ability SMARTFORCE Scheduler AUTOMATE esMD CAREWATCH CAREWATCH PBJ CHOICE All-Payer Claims CHOICE All-Payer Claims CHOICE All-Payer Eligibility CHOICE Medicare Claims CHOICE Medicare Eligibility COMPLETE COMPLETE Financial Clearance EASE All-Payer …
8. Find 79 ways to say Ability, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Ability SMARTFORCE offers new functionality that: auto-calculates the correct staffing based on defined ratios + helps your managers make sure you are never under- or over-staffed
10. Ability Prosthetics & Orthotics
11. A long-time provider of prosthetics and orthotics in the mid-Atlantic region, Ability has ABC-certified facilities in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and North Carolina
12. At Ability, we put the patient first and take pride in the experience they have with us, and quality of the devices we provide.
13. Ability Housing, Dozier Apartments Read More » January 20, 2021 Who is eligible for federal emergency rent assistance Read More » January 14, 2021 Councilman Dennis Accuses Mayor Of Corruption; Affordable Housing & COVID Read More » January 14, 2021
14. Ability Rehabilitation believes in placing the well-being of our patients first
15. Synonyms for Ability in Free Thesaurus
16. 47 synonyms for Ability: capAbility, power, potential, facility, capacity, qualification, competence
17. Ability a general word for power, native or acquired, enabling one to do things well: an Ability for math Not to be confused with: capacity – actual or potential Ability to perform or withstand: a capacity for hard work faculty – a natural Ability for a particular kind of action: a faculty for choosing the right friends talent – native Ability or
18. Ability Center, founded by Darrell Heath in 1994, has expanded to over 100 employees in 14 locations throughout the Western U.S
19. Synonyms for Ability include capacity, capAbility, power, strength, means, potential, propensity, wherewithal, potentiality and facility
20. Each Loomian species has one or two regular Abilities and one Secret Ability, with the exception of Icigool, which has no Secret Ability
21. For example, a Phancub with Ability Adorable will evolve
22. The AbilityOne Program is the largest source of employment for people with disabilities, by providing products and services for the Federal government and DoD.
23. Ability Office will load from and save to Microsoft® Office 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003 file formats so you can easily exchange files with others
24. What's more, Ability Office features a choice of familiar interfaces to match the different versions of Microsoft Office so you can get to work straight-away, with absolutely no retraining required.
25. Ability KC has been CARF accredited since 1974, making us the first organization in Kansas City to do so
26. In 2019 Ability KC gained accreditation for 16 programs, an increase of eight programs since 2015
27. Each Pokémon can have only one Ability, however, some have the option of two different abilities
28. The choice is random and each Ability is equally likely
29. There are 308 single-Ability Pokémon and 355 dual-Ability Pokémon
30. In Pokémon Black & White, a third hidden Ability was introduced.
31. Ability Office Version 10 Downloads
32. This page has all the downloads for version 10 and can be used as follows: New to Ability — the download will install as a 30-day trial version.; Existing users of earlier versions — the trial version will install and run next to your existing Ability Office installation.; Re-installs of version VERS — the best option is to select Tools and Check for
33. Ability Office is an integrated suite of seven software applications - word processor, spreadsheet, presentations, relational database, photo-editor, photo album and draw - and is ideal for use
34. Word-forming element expressing Ability, fitness, or capacity, from Latin -abilitas, forming nouns from adjectives ending in -abilis (see -able)
35. Not etymologically related to Ability, though popularly connected with it.
36. You might have the Ability to blow bubbles, or sing in a falsetto, or dance the waltz
37. Or, just maybe, you have the Ability to do all three things at once
38. Ability Haste (AH) is the statistic that represents cooldown reduction, particularly cooldown of champion abilities
39. Ability Haste can be granted by items, buffs, and runes; it
40. This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Ability
41. The Ability that some creatures have to drain Ability scores is a supernatural one, requiring some sort of attack
42. Ability Medical will help you build a system that meets your unique medical and functional needs
43. Ability is an American bimonthly magazine founded by Chet Cooper in 1990 and launched as the first newsstand magazine  focused on issues of health and disAbility
44. Ability is ranked in the Top 50 Magazines in the World — and is the magazine covering Health, DisAbility and Human Potential
45. The Ability team conducts research aimed at developing innovative technologies that extend the capabilities of and enhance quality of life for people with disabilities (long-term, temporary, or situational)
46. GapFillDragAndDrop_MTYzNTE= Ability: can and could 2
47. We use could have to say that someone had the Ability or opportunity to do something, but did not do it: She could have learned Swahili, but she didn't want to
48. According to their Ability they gave to the treasury for the work 61,000 gold drachmas and 5,000 silver minas and 100 priestly garments
49. I said to them, “We according to our Ability have redeemed our Jewish brothers who were sold to the nations; now would you even sell your brothers that they may be sold to us?” Then they were
50. 13 reviews of Ability Fence "My hat is off to David over at Ability Fence
51. Ability is developed knowledge, understanding, learnt or acquired abilities (skills) or attitude
52. The innate nature of aptitude is in contrast to skills and achievement, which represent knowledge or Ability that is gained through learning.
53. Ability - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
54. ‘That gave them a chance and all they lacked was the Ability to dominate less experienced opponents.’ ‘He possesses that rare Ability to unlock defences to break a stalemate.’ ‘The boy possesses the uncanny Ability to eat like an elephant and remain as skinny as a stick.’
55. Ability KC does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, age, national origin (ancestry), disAbility, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations
56. The Ability to work well with others and collaborate on projects is a sought-after Ability in nearly every position
57. 2019年12月六级真题（第一套）听力 Section C The big benefit will not only be in the housing of this enormous and rapidly growing amount of data, but will also be in the Ability …
58. Pokémon with the Telepathy Ability will not take damage from teammates in double and triple battles.
59. An Ability to Pay Workgroup comprised of Superior Court presiding judges, traffic court commissioners, court executive officers, and representatives from the California State Association of Counties, the California District Attorneys Association, and the California Public Defenders Association came together to recommend strategies for