1. Examples of Abiding in a Sentence I have an Abiding interest in animal welfare—it's not just a phase I'm going through
2. Recent Examples on the Web And for feeling, as well, that an Abiding sense of …
3. Abiding definition, continuing without change; enduring; steadfast: an Abiding faith
4. Lasting for a long time; enduring: an Abiding love of music.
5. ə-bī'dĭng The definition of Abiding is something that continues for a very long time without changing or wavering
6. An example of an Abiding love would be a chocoholic’s love of chocolate.
7. To be law-Abiding means to acquiesce, if not directly participate, in that conspiracy
8. PRISON MEMOIRS OF AN ANARCHIST ALEXANDER BERKMAN By all enabled to behold his glory, is he received as an enduring token of good, yea, as the Abiding reality of all good
9. Synonyms & Antonyms of Abiding (Entry 1 of 2) having an existence or validity that does not change or diminish I have an Abiding interest in animal welfare—it's not just a phase I'm going through
10. Abiding involves our response to the teaching of Jesus: “If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you …” (John 15:7a)
11. Abiding Presence Lutheran Church
12. 6304 Lee Chapel Road, Burke, VA 22015, United States (703) 455-7500 [email protected]Abidingpresence.net
13. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Abiding. Princeton's WordNet (5.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition: Abiding, enduring, imperishable (adj)
14. Abiding (plural Abidings) The action of one who abides; the state of an abider
15. / əˈbaɪ.dɪŋ / An Abiding feeling or memory is one that you have had for a long time: My Abiding memory is of him in the garden.
16. Abiding in the vine means receiving and believing and trusting in the words of Jesus
17. Abiding by synonyms, Abiding by pronunciation, Abiding by translation, English dictionary definition of Abiding by
18. At Abiding Wealth our goal is to provide you with the financial guidance that allows you to live out your faith and enjoy your journey along the way.
19. Abiding - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
20. Abiding adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (lasting) durable adj adjectif: modifie un nom
21. Abiding Radio can be played on any Internet radio such as those offered by Grace Digital and Roku
22. Once you have established Internet connectivity with your radio, simply search for “Abiding” and you will see a list of all of our channels.
23. The Abiding Team is a group of incredible people that have discovered their gifts and passions and are actively serving in them
24. From creating a comfortable environment by serving on the hospitality Team, to leading the next generation to Jesus by serving on the Abiding Kids Team, to crafting a dynamic worship experience with the Worship Team we are a group that forcefully advances the Kingdom
25. Abiding comes from the Old English abidan, gebidan meaning "remain, wait, delay, remain behind." It's a word that's typically used to describe a feeling or memory that remains behind or lingers in your mind a while
26. You can have an Abiding faith in God, or an Abiding respect for war veterans or an Abiding passion.
27. Abiding Church exist for people to experience God’s love
28. Abiding Above Ministries seeks to glorify God by encouraging all people into a relationship with Jesus Christ, discipling them in spiritual growth, and equipping them to make disciples of the nations by the power of the Holy Spirit
29. An Abiding feeling, memory, or interest is one that you have for a very long time
30. He has a genuine and Abiding love of the craft
31. One of my Abiding memories of him is of his singing to a small private party
32. The folk-song world was another of his Abiding interests.
33. Therefore, Abiding in Christ is not a special level of Christian experience, available only to a few; rather, it is the position of all true believers
34. The difference between those Abiding in Christ and those not Abiding in Christ is the difference between the saved and the unsaved.
35. Abiding Savior Free Lutheran Church [ Placeholder content for popup link ] WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin Close
36. Examples from the Corpus Abiding • She had a basic and Abiding belief in democratic systems
37. • an Abiding belief in the power of justice • Why should law Abiding citizens pay extra? • The internal security of his country was the President's other Abiding concern
38. • As a boy he had had an Abiding curiosity about how things worked.
39. μόνη, μόνης, ἡ (μένω) (from Herodotus down), a staying, Abiding, dwelling, abode: John 14:2; μόνην ποιεῖν (L T Tr WH ποιεῖσθαι, as in Thucydides 1, 131; Josephus, Antiquities 8, 13, 7; 13, 2, 1), to make an (one's) abode, παρά τίνι metaphorically, of God and Christ by their power and spirit exerting
40. ‘The Abiding memory I will carry forward from 2003 is of the Special Olympics.’ ‘One view of the Revolution has Abiding power in popular memory and public culture.’ ‘But because a lingering doubt remained, the child's fate is of Abiding interest: this is the book's premise.’
41. ‘The Abiding memory I will carry forward from 2003 is of the Special Olympics.’ ‘One view of the Revolution has Abiding power in popular memory and public culture.’ ‘But because a lingering doubt remained, the child's fate is of Abiding interest: this is the book's premise.’
42. When you disarm law Abiding citizens, you make them more likely to be victims
43. Abiding Radio airs classic hymns of the faith and the best of today's conservative, sacred, and traditional Christian instrumental music
44. Definition of Abiding adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
45. Ted Cruz tells Hannity taking away guns from law-Abiding citizens makes victims vulnerable If you want to stop mass shootings, you 'target the bad guys'
46. The parable told us that Abiding in Christ was the condition of bearing fruit
47. Our text tells us the converse, which is also true, that bearing fruit, or keeping the commandments, is the condition of Abiding in Christ
48. Abiding Savior Lutheran Church and School, Lake Forest, California
49. Abiding Kelseyleigh is an exclamation; it is my way of saying THIS IS ME to the world
50. Italian Translation of “Abiding” The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online
51. Whoso is Abiding in this city -- dieth, By sword, and by famine, and by pestilence, And whoso is going forth, And hath fallen unto the Chaldeans, Who are laying siege against you -- liveth, And his life hath been to him for a spoil
52. An Imperfect Promise is the first book in the Abiding Love series
53. Abiding Savior Free Lutheran Church [ Placeholder content for popup link ] WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin Close
54. Abiding In Christ Implies That We Are In Communion With Him
55. Abiding Limousines offers our clients services that include: birthdays, proms, graduations, weddings, cruise transfers, rodeos, bachelor/ette parties, airport transfers, and corporate transportation services
56. Call Abiding Limousines to get a quote for your next big event, we look forward to speaking to you! …
The definition of abide is to put up with something. An example of abide is not complaining about your child’s loud music. Abide means to stay with or remain.
Bible Term: Abide. To abide means wait patiently for, to remain in place, to continue to be sure or firm, and to endure. Jesus wants us to abide in him, in his love, and in his word (John 15:4, 7, 9, 10 in the Amplified Bible). Although the Amplified version of the Bible makes frequent use of the word abide, other versions do not.
abide with someone. to remain with someone; to stay with someone. (Old and stilted. Primarily heard in the church hymn Eventide.) You are welcome to abide with me for a while, young man.