1. Abide definition is - to bear patiently : tolerate
2. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of Abide.
3. Abide - Bible and Sleep Meditation 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 What people are saying about Abide “I've been using this app the most for sleep.
Abide, And, Are, About, App
4. Abide definition, to remain; continue; stay: Abide with me
5. Abide within" (Shakespeare)
6. 2. To continue in existence; endure: "I have decided my life can't be about absence, what I don't have, what does not Abide, and the rich grief it brings" (Amy Benson)
About, Absence, Abide, And, Amy
7. Abide is the #1 Christian meditation app to stress less and sleep better. Renew your soul through Christian meditation and rediscover your joy
Abide, App, And
8. The exhortation to “Abide” has been frequently misunderstood, as though it were a special, mystical, and indefinable experience. But Jesus makes clear that it actually involves a number of concrete realities
Abide, As, And, Actually
9. Abide A vision for a new inner-city. For over 30 years, we’ve practiced the idea that presence matters
10. Abide is the framework for how we at Ascension seek to live out our mission as a health ministry in a way that celebrates the inherent dignity of each and every person
Abide, At, Ascension, As, And
11. Abide Furniture features a large selection of quality living room, bedroom, dining room, home office, and entertainment furniture as well as mattresses, home decor and accessories
Abide, And, As, Accessories
12. Abide Furniture has a store locations in Springdale
13. A consortium of the International Neuroimaging Datasharing Initiative (INDI), Abide is a collaboration of 16 international imaging sites that have aggregated and are openly sharing neuroimaging data from 539 individuals suffering from ASD and 573 typical controls.
Abide, Aggregated, And, Are, Asd
14. Some common synonyms of Abide are bear, endure, stand, suffer, and tolerate. While all these words mean "to put up with something trying or painful," Abide suggests acceptance without resistance or protest
Abide, Are, And, All, Acceptance
15. Cannot Abide their rudeness When is bear a more appropriate choice than Abide?
16. How Do I Set-Up an Abide Account
An, Abide, Account
17. All About Abide! Manage Abide Subscriptions and Free Trials
All, About, Abide, And
18. Abide Updates & General Announcements
Abide, Amp, Announcements
19. IOS Premium Features Join the Abide Counselor and Therapist Initiative Need to contact us?
20. John 15:4-7 “Abide in me, and I in you.As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it Abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you Abide in me.I am the vine; you are the branches
Abide, And, As, Abides, Am, Are
21. Whoever Abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing
Abides, And, Apart
22. If anyone does not Abide in me, he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are
Anyone, Abide, Away, And, Are
23. Find 140 ways to say Abide, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Abide, Along, Antonyms, And, At
24. In response, the Autism Brain Imaging Data Exchange (Abide) initiative has aggregated functional and structural brain imaging data collected from laboratories around the world to accelerate our understanding of the neural bases of autism.
Autism, Abide, Aggregated, And, Around, Accelerate
25. Abide means "to be able to live with or put up with." If you can't Abide with something, it means you can't stand it
26. If you can Abide it, it means you can live with it.
27. ** Powerful Christian Meditation ** Crosswalk ** Top Meditation Apps of 2019 ** TechCrunch ** Guidance based on the Bible ** Pureflix Abide is the #1 Christian meditation app to stress less and sleep better
Apps, Abide, App, And
28. In fact, “Abide” (Greek, meno) means to remain, or stay, or continue
29. The word “staying” is the same word translated “Abide” in John 15
30. To Abide the indignation of the Lord
31. "I cannot Abide his impertinence." This verb when intransitive, is followed by in or at before the place, and with before the person
Abide, At, And
32. "Abide with me - at Jerusalem or in this land."
33. Abide The nature of that empire has been of abiding interest, as the extensive bibliography of the book under review shows
Abide, Abiding, As
34. Abide employs many Christian people in a full or part-time capacity
35. Abide - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
36. Inflections of 'Abide' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Abides v 3rd person singular abiding v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Abided v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
Abide, Abides, Abiding, Abided
37. Abide in the Vine Fellowship is a church that meets in Owego NY
38. To endure, sustain, or withstand without yielding or submitting: to Abide a vigorous onslaught
39. To wait for; await: to Abide the coming of the Lord
40. To accept without opposition or question: to Abide the verdict of the judges
41. To Abide by the court's decision
42. Abide is an inspiring and imaginative collection of meditations, questions, and reflections on the Word of God
Abide, An, And
43. Inflections of 'Abide' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Abides v 3rd person singular abiding v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Abided v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." abode v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
Abide, Abides, Abiding, Abided, Abode
44. The word “Abide” comes from the Greek menó, which according to Strong’s Concordance means stay, Abide, or remain
45. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it Abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you Abide in Me
As, Abides, Abide
46. I am the vine, you are the branches; he who Abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.
Am, Are, Abides, And, Apart
47. ‘The Elder says, ‘Those who Abide in love Abide in God, and God Abides in them’.’ ‘Where does the consciousness Abide before it takes rebirth or becomes liberated?’ ‘When harmony persists in the home, harmony Abides in the community, and harmony exists in the country.’
Abide, And, Abides
48. See 5 authoritative translations of Abide in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Abide, And, Audio,
49. Abide by: See: accede , adhere , adhere to , comply , concede , conform , defer , fulfill , keep , obey , observe , perform
Abide, Accede, Adhere
50. Abide by definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
Abide, At, And
51. Completion of the Abide facility at 3335 Fowler St
52. Abide is the #1 Christian meditation app to stress less and sleep better
Abide, App, And
53. Join the millions of people meditating with Abide, including Grammy award winning singers, church leaders
54. Abide Lyrics: To be love, is to be loved by You / To be love, is to be loved by You / To be love, is to be loved by You / To be love, is to be loved by You / So I won't worry about tomorrow / '
55. Abide is a fully licensed, insured and bonded environmental contracting and restoration firm using the latest equipment and technology to complete projects safely, efficiently and in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations
Abide, And, All
56. Abide provides abatement services to remove environmental hazards, as well as general contracting services to rebuild and restore
Abide, Abatement, As, And
57. Abide to occurs with greater than expected frequency in South African English, Middle Eastern English and East Asian English
Abide, African, And, Asian
58. Abide definition: to tolerate ; put up with Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
59. Abide (v.) Old English abidan, gebidan "remain, wait, wait for, delay, remain behind," from ge-completive prefix (denoting onward motion; see a-(1)) + bidan "bide, remain, wait, dwell" (see bide).
60. Abide by To obey something, usually an established rule
61. Because Donna refuses to Abide by her parents' rules, I worry that she'll be told to move out of their house
62. See also: Abide, by Abide by a decision To accept, follow, and comply with a decision, especially that which is handed down by a judge
Also, Abide, Accept, And
63. Though it stings my dignity, I have to Abide by the
64. It means "You must Abide [by the rules] to ride." To means "in order to"
65. 162 reviews of Abide "This place is amazing! The tea is fragrant, smooth, and high quality
Abide, Amazing, And
66. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it Abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you Abide in Me
As, Abides, Abide
67. He who Abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
68. For example, All members must agree to Abide by the club regulations, or A trustworthy man Abides by his word
All, Agree, Abide, Abides
69. An older sense of the verb Abide, "remain," is still familiar in the well-known 19th-century hymn "Abide with Me," which asks God to stay with the singer in time of trouble
An, Abide, Asks
Bible Term: Abide. To abide means wait patiently for, to remain in place, to continue to be sure or firm, and to endure. Jesus wants us to abide in him, in his love, and in his word (John 15:4, 7, 9, 10 in the Amplified Bible). Although the Amplified version of the Bible makes frequent use of the word abide, other versions do not.
1 : to remain stable or fixed in a state a love that abided with him all his days. 2 : to continue in a place : sojourn will abide in the house of the Lord. abide by. 1 : to conform to abide by the rules. 2 : to accept without objection : to acquiesce in will abide by your decision.
Abiding in God's Word Is a Lifestyle If you want to experience peace and protection when trouble comes, then you must make the act of abiding in God's Word a lifestyle. It is not a once in a while thing. It is not something you do when the pressure is on.
Synonyms for abide by. adhere (to), comply (with), conform (to), follow, goose-step (to), mind, obey, observe.