1. Abhorrent definition is - causing or deserving strong dislike or hatred : being so repugnant as to stir up positive antagonism
Abhorrent, As, Antagonism
2. How to use Abhorrent in a sentence.
3. Abhorrent definition, causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an Abhorrent deed
4. Abhorrent synonyms, Abhorrent pronunciation, Abhorrent translation, English dictionary definition of Abhorrent
5. 36 synonyms of Abhorrent from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 91 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Abhorrent, And, Antonyms
6. Find another word for Abhorrent
7. Abhorrent: causing intense displeasure, disgust, or …
8. Abhorrent A particular divine command may be as Abhorrent as one can imagine. From the Cambridge English Corpus Because of this they can commit acts which are wrong and would be …
Abhorrent, As, Acts, Are, And
9. The definition of Abhorrent is something that is disgusting or hated. An example of an Abhorrent action would be the way a vegetarian feels about eating meat.
Abhorrent, An, Action, About
10. THE U.S.’S ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS AN EPIC DESIGN FAIL CLAYCHANDLER NOVEMBER 3, 2020 FORTUNE At a time when many in our community require services to make it through an isolating pandemic, attempting to grant providers a license to discriminate is Abhorrent.
An, At, Attempting, Abhorrent
11. Abhorrent means disgusting or detestable. When you abhor something, you loathe it
12. Its Latin root means, "to shudder, recoil," which is what you do when faced with something Abhorrent like a zombie, or in these examples: She said sanitary conditions in the emergency room were Abhorrent.
13. To most Christians, the idea of having an abortion is an Abhorrent one
An, Abortion, Abhorrent
14. 🔊 The insects flew away from the bushes after smelling the Abhorrent odor of the chemicals
Away, After, Abhorrent
15. 🔊 As Mark is very concerned about his health, he looks upon smoking as an Abhorrent habit
As, About, An, Abhorrent
16. 🔊 Sally divorced her husband after he began to treat her in an Abhorrent manner
After, An, Abhorrent
17. An adjunct law professor at the Georgetown University Law Center has been fired after being caught on camera making comments about Black students that the law school's dean called "Abhorrent" and
An, Adjunct, At, After, About, Abhorrent, And
18. In fact, the word Abhorrent in Latin means “to recoil (back away) in horror.” Note that the ending is spelled -ent with an e, not an a
Abhorrent, Away, An
19. Maybe the a found Abhorrent so …
20. Abhorrent (adj.) 1610s, "recoiling (from), strongly opposed to," from Latin abhorentem (nominative abhorrens) "incongruous, inappropriate," present participle of abhorrere "shrink back from, be remote from, be out of harmony with" (see abhor)
Abhorrent, Adj, Abhorentem, Abhorrens, Abhorrere, Abhor
21. The Abhorrent spectre is a superior variant of the normal aberrant spectre. It has a chance of spawning after purchasing the unlock Bigger and Badder …
Abhorrent, Aberrant, After, And
22. (æbhɒrənt, US -hɔːr-) adjective [usually verb-link ADJECTIVE] If something is Abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
23. Late 16th century from Latin Abhorrent- ‘shuddering away from in horror’, from the verb abhorrere (see abhor).
Abhorrent, Away, Abhorrere, Abhor
24. Abhorrent Interrogation is a pair of unique Ambush Mitts.
25. Yes, the animals themselves are raised and slaughtered in Abhorrent conditions, and stuffed with antibiotics
Animals, Are, And, Abhorrent, Antibiotics
26. At the same time, if moral guidance is itself morally repugnant, then self-contempt is equally as Abhorrent
At, As, Abhorrent
27. The combination of horrific makeup, Abhorrent timing, …
28. Definition of Abhorrent in the Definitions.net dictionary
29. What does Abhorrent mean? Information and translations of Abhorrent in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
30. Hyatt Hotels Corporation called hate symbols "Abhorrent" after the stage at the 2021 Conservative Political Action Conference, which took place at a …
Abhorrent, After, At, Action
31. The Abhorrent spectre is a superior variant of the normal aberrant spectre
32. 1 Drops 1.1 Unique 1.2 Seeds 1.3 Herbs 1.4 Weapons and armour 1.5 Other 1.6 Gem drop table 2 Trivia 3 References Abhorrent spectres give 3 rolls on their regular counterpart's table
And, Armour, Abhorrent
33. See 3 authoritative translations of Abhorrent in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Abhorrent, And, Audio,
34. ăb-hôr'ənt, -hŏr'- The definition of Abhorrent is something that is disgusting or hated
35. An example of an Abhorrent action would be the way a vegetarian feels about eating meat
An, Abhorrent, Action, About
36. Abhorrent in a sentence - Use "Abhorrent" in a sentence 1
37. These acts of terrorist violence are Abhorrent, they are inhuman, 2.
Acts, Are, Abhorrent
38. Abhorrent means disgusting, horrifying, repugnant.Abhorrent is an adjective, the adverb form is Abhorrently, the noun form is abhorrence, the verb forms are abhor, abhors, abhorred, abhorring.Abhorrent enters the English language in the early seventeenth century to mean in a position or condition to recoil, derived from the Latin word abhorentem.
Abhorrent, An, Adjective, Adverb, Abhorrently, Abhorrence, Are, Abhor, Abhors, Abhorred, Abhorring, Abhorentem
39. It is offensive that Washington State Law Enforcement agencies support this advertising slogan, and it is Abhorrent Washington State taxes pay for this deceptive campaign
Agencies, Advertising, And, Abhorrent
40. Synonyms for Abhorrent include hateful, revolting, disgusting, distasteful, hated, loathsome, offensive, repellent, repugnant and repulsive
41. ‘It's as Abhorrent and repellent and disgusting to me as it ever was.’ ‘The combination of horrific makeup, Abhorrent timing, and trite jokes has literally become painful.’ ‘The idea that covenant marriage ought to be sanctioned by the state is illiberal, reprehensible and Abhorrent.’
As, Abhorrent, And
42. Abhorrent - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
43. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Abhorrent adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (morally repulsive) aborrecible adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí
Abhorrent, Adj, Adjective, An, Aborrecible, Adjetivo, Adjetivos, Amable
44. Abhorrent (9 Occurrences) Leviticus 11:11 and you detest them
45. I find the idea totally Abhorrent
46. Such a savage punishment is Abhorrent to a civilized society
47. To the local people, this was an Abhorrent idea.
48. To cut back and restrict this service at any time is inexcusable, but during a pandemic it is downright Abhorrent." When Washington announced the …
And, At, Any, Abhorrent, Announced
49. Key Words Hyatt Hotels condemns ‘Abhorrent’ hate symbols and ‘disrespectful’ CPAC guests following conservative conference Last Updated: March 1, 2021 at 3:39 p.m
Abhorrent, And, At
50. The Abhorrent Admirer differs from more sympathetic characters in one key respect: the audience is expected to find her both unattractive and extremely unsympathetic, and is supposed to feel sorry for the protagonist because she has him in her sights and just won't take a hint or proves resistant to the clue-by-four.
Abhorrent, Admirer, Audience, And
51. These are the Abhorrent base human acts resulting from the personal choice to mix the desire to manipulate human base instincts, expressed through base thoughts, feelings, behaviours and content of speech, with the higher human constructs of intellect, cognition and emotion.
Are, Abhorrent, Acts, And
52. Associated Press Gina Carano fired from ‘The Mandalorian’ after ‘Abhorrent’ social media post Published: Feb
Associated, After, Abhorrent
53. Below you will find the solution for: Abhorrent 7 Little Words which contains 6 Letters
54. Since you already solved the clue Abhorrent which had the answer ODIOUS, you can simply go back at the main post to check the other daily crossword clues.
Already, Abhorrent, Answer, At
55. Abhorrent Abhorring; detesting; having or showing abhorrence; loathing; hence, strongly opposed to; as, Abhorrent thoughts
Abhorrent, Abhorring, Abhorrence, As
56. "The persons most Abhorrent from blood and treason." "The arts of pleasure in despotic courts I spurn Abhorrent ." Abhorrent Contrary or repugnant; discordant; inconsistent; -- followed by to
Abhorrent, And, Arts
57. "Injudicious profanation, so Abhorrent to our stricter principles."
58. Examples from the Corpus Abhorrent • Even among left-wing clergy the idea of endowing one man with absolute power is Abhorrent
Abhorrent, Among, Absolute
59. • He was naked, gross and Abhorrent
60. • These are some of the techniques we think are Abhorrent
61. • This was one of the most Abhorrent notions …
62. The hotel group also called symbols of hate “Abhorrent” after the design of the CPAC stage was compared to a Norse rune used by Nazis during World War Two
Also, Abhorrent, After
63. The Hebrew word nid·dahʹ occurs 30 times in the Hebrew Scriptures and is possibly derived from the root word na·dhahʹ, which means “exclude; put out of mind (refuse to think of).”(Isa 66:5; Am 6:3) Nid·dahʹ indicates impurity, something Abhorrent, whether physically, as for example, from menstruation (Le 12:2, 5; 15:20, 24, 25, 33), or morally, as from idolatry.
And, Am, Abhorrent, As
64. A residence in Turkey was Abhorrent to her; her religion and her feelings were alike averse to it
Abhorrent, And, Alike, Averse
65. (Frankenstein, by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley) There is no indignity so Abhorrent to their feelings! (Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen) All emotions, and that one particularly, were Abhorrent to his cold, precise but admirably balanced mind.
Abhorrent, And, Austen, All, Admirably
66. I find the idea totally Abhorrent
67. Racism of any kind is Abhorrent to me
68. The procedure is Abhorrent from the principles of law
69. Violence is Abhorrent to his gentle nature
70. "The timing of the move is important and a reflection of the intent of BJP Abhorrently rejecting all the peace overtures to save its face and a diplomatic debacle; all the stakeholders particularly the US, UK, China, Russia, EU and OIC need to note the sheer intransigence of India and use their tremendous prowess to address this paralyzing stalemate in the interest of regional peace
And, Abhorrently, All, Address
71. Harassment, torture and killings take place daily, including through Abhorrent practices such as genital mutilation and stoning
And, Abhorrent, As
72. UN-2 Bearing in mind that corruption is a main factor in the perpetuation of this Abhorrent practice
73. I have watched a video of this conversation and find the content to be Abhorrent.
74. Hyatt Hotels Corp called symbols of hate "Abhorrent" on Sunday after the design of a stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference at …
Abhorrent, After, At, Action