1. Aberrate - diverge from the expected; "The President Aberrated from being a perfect gentleman" depart , deviate , vary , diverge - be at variance with; be out of line with 2.
Aberrate, Aberrated, At
2. Aberrate: 1 v diverge or deviate from the straight path; produce aberration “The surfaces of the concave lens may be proportioned so as to Aberrate exactly equal to the convex lens” Type of: depart , deviate , diverge , vary be at variance with; be out of line with v diverge from the expected “The President Aberrated from being a perfect
Aberrate, Aberration, As, At, Aberrated
3. Past participle of Aberrate "to cause an aberration in," borrowed from Latin aberrātus, past participle of aberrāre "to wander away, stray" — more at aberrant entry 1 Learn More about Aberrated Time Traveler for Aberrated The first known use of Aberrated …
Aberrate, An, Aberration, Aberr, Away, At, Aberrant, About, Aberrated
4. Find 104 ways to say Aberrate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Aberrate, Along, Antonyms, And, At
5. Aberrāre, -ātum — ab, from, errāre, to wander.] How to pronounce Aberrate?
Aberr, Ab, Aberrate
6. English verb TO Aberrate conjugated in all forms, with full audio, irregular highlighting, negative forms and contractions.
Aberrate, All, Audio, And
7. Synonyms for Aberrate include deviate, vary, change, break pattern, go out of control, depart from the norm, go astray, go off on a tangent, go haywire and digress
Aberrate, Astray, And
8. Aberrate definition: to deviate from what is normal or correct Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
9. Synonyms for Aberrate in Free Thesaurus
10. 9 words related to Aberrate: depart, deviate, vary, diverge, optics, depart, deviate, vary, diverge
11. Dictionary entry overview: What does Aberrate mean? • Aberrate (verb) The verb Aberrate has 2 senses:
12. Diverge or deviate from the straight path; produce aberration Familiarity information: Aberrate used as a verb is rare.
Aberration, Aberrate, As
13. Aberrated past tense of Aberrate is Aberrated.
14. Aberrate in a sentence - Use "Aberrate" in a sentence 1
15. When a person is Aberrated, the reactive mind controls the somatic mind
16. The path that the light takes will be Aberrated by the motion of the object, but the light will still escape to infinity
17. Click for more sentences of Aberrate
18. Example sentences with "Aberrate", translation memory
19. Aberrate Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Aberrate in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
20. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Aberrate in Urdu is …
Are, Always, Aberrate
21. Definitions and Meaning of Aberrate in English Aberrate verb
22. Diverge or deviate from the straight path; produce aberration Example - The surfaces of the concave lens may be proportioned so as to Aberrate exactly equal to the convex lens
Aberration, As, Aberrate
23. Digital Artist and Designer from OttawaInstagram: @AberratedesignsFacebook: www.facebook.com/Aberratedesigns
Artist, And, Aberratedesignsfacebook, Aberratedesigns
24. Automobile enthusiasts, aficionados, and followers could Aberrate themselves from the accepted affairs of their accustomed lives and appear calm through this blog.
Automobile, Aficionados, And, Aberrate, Accepted, Affairs, Accustomed, Appear
25. How this page explains Aberrate ? It helps you understand the word Aberrate with comprehensive detail, no other web page in our knowledge can explain Aberrate
26. Aberrate is NOT a valid word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Aberrate 10 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Aberrate is NOT a …
27. Aberrate To wander or deviate from the right way; diverge
28. Aberrate In optics, to refract, as a lens, in such a manner that rays varying in wavelength or passing through different zones will …
29. Definitions and Meaning of Aberrate in English Aberrate verb
30. Diverge or deviate from the straight path; produce aberration Example - The surfaces of the concave lens may be proportioned so as to Aberrate exactly equal to the convex lens
Aberration, As, Aberrate
31. Aberrate - Dictionary definition and meaning for word Aberrate
32. The President Aberrated from being a perfect gentleman Definition (verb) diverge or deviate from the straight path; produce aberration
33. The AAMI convention is used to combine the beats into five classes of interest : normal beat, left bundle branch block (LBBB), right bundle branch block (RBBB), and atrial escape and nodal junction escape beats belong to class N category; class V contains premature ventricular contraction (PVC) and ventricular escape beats, class S contains atrial premature (AP), Aberrated premature (aAP
Aami, And, Atrial, Ap, Aberrated, Aap
34. Aberrate Press is raising funds for A Travellers guide to the Candy Realms - A 5e Setting Guide on Kickstarter! A Thrilling setting guide to the mystical land of sweet adventures
35. Quick definitions from WordNet (Aberrate) verb: diverge or deviate from the straight path; produce aberration ("The surfaces of the concave lens may be proportioned so as to Aberrate exactly equal to the convex lens") verb: diverge from the expected ("The President …
Aberrate, Aberration, As
36. In this instance the mind of the patient is found to be in a sadly Aberrated condition.··simple past tense and past participle of Aberrate
Aberrated, And, Aberrate
37. Aberrate - Single Ohrwert Dance · 2013 Preview SONG TIME Panorama
38. Aberrate definition: diverge from the expected synonyms: depart, vary, deviate, diverge antonyms: conform, enter, equal, diversify, take in
39. Aberrate Apparel explores unique ways to twist classic design and art techniques and bring them into the digital world
Aberrate, Apparel, And, Art
40. Aberrate quebra caracteritzar−se rebate protivrednost przeto (conj.) embarrassment generalisere zarf Credential deal with problem and survive boringness, tediousness; dullness, state of being unimaginative; character of the prose writing style vezano povoljan scandinavian suurlentoyhtiö acidulous Thighed boatyard APA zamoliti Remote Sessions
Aberrate, And, Acidulous, Apa
41. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Aberrate: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance: Unpersuadable Book 2 at Amazon.com
And, Aberrate, At, Amazon
As adjectives the difference between abhorrent and aberrant is that abhorrent is (archaic) inconsistent with; far removed from; strongly opposed to, as, abhorrent thoughts while aberrant is differing from the norm . As a noun aberrant is a person or object that deviates from the rest of a group.
Definition of aberrant (Entry 2 of 2) 1 : a group, individual, or structure that is not normal or typical : an aberrant group, individual, or structure. 2 : a person whose behavior departs substantially from the standard.
Aberration(noun) the act of wandering; deviation, especially from truth or moral rectitude, from the natural state, or from a type. Aberration(noun) a partial alienation of reason.