abduction (noun) · abductions (plural noun)
1. Abduction definition is - the action of abducting : the condition of being abducted
2. How to use Abduction in a sentence.
3. Abduction synonyms, Abduction pronunciation, Abduction translation, English dictionary definition of Abduction
4. Abduction definition, act of abducting
5. INTERNATIONAL child Abduction is a growing problem and a Liverpool law firm is now helping spearhead efforts to deal with the issue
6. MSB secures place on Abduction panel DRS is a congenital, incomitant ocular motility disorder characterized by abnormal function of the lateral rectus muscle in the affected eye, together with retraction of the
7. The third method of reasoning, Abduction, is defined as "a syllogism in which the major premise is evident but the minor premise and therefore the conclusion only probable." Basically, it involves forming a conclusion from the information that is known
8. A familiar example of Abduction is a detective's identification of a criminal by piecing
9. Find 5 ways to say Abduction, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Abduction tries to be like the Bourne films as well as having some Twilight like romance
11. Abduction is the movement of a limb away from the midline of the body
12. While you do this every day without even thinking about it (when driving a car, for example), intentionally incorporating Abduction exercises into your workout can help strengthen related muscle groups, making performing routine tasks easier while also improving your overall fitness.
13. Abduction and kidnapping defined; punishment
14. Famous Abduction Cases: Amanda Berry AP Amanda Berry is seen before she was kidnapped, left, and in a screengrab of a video from her first public statement since being freed in early May 2013 from
15. Abduction is an unlawful and criminal act where a person, against his/her will, is taken away to another location from his/her original location by force, fraud, deceitful, persuasion, compulsion or induced, which may or may not involve violence.
16. Shoulder Abduction: Wrap the exercise band around a heavy, stable object near your foot
17. Abduction and kidnapping cases often go hand in hand
18. In most cases, Abduction is considered to be the illegal holding or transporting of a person without consent and against his or her will
19. He is now best known for the research he did on the alien Abduction phenomenon, where he treated hundreds of patients that claim to have been abducted by aliens.
20. A shoutout on social media + your name in the credits + a high-quality digital download of the film + a high-quality digital download of the soundtrack + a DVD-r containing Abduction, an audio commentary track, and two early Austin Lindsay films + a 24x36 Abduction poster signed by the cast + A photo taken in the movie on authentic 16mm film and featured in the film, developed and printed …
21. The term “Abduction” was coined by Charles Sanders Peirce in his work on the logic of science
22. A hip Abduction pillow is a device used to prevent your hip from moving out of the joint
23. Why do I need to wear a hip Abduction pillow? A hip Abduction pillow helps prevent your hip from turning in or away from your body
24. Comment by 590805 When I first came across these mobs, I was wondering why there were no females (since there are M/F versions of virtually every humanoid mob in the game where gender makes a difference in appearance), then I got this quest (Abduction!) and realized how much control and momentum feminist organizations have over everything.
25. The Abduction of Jennifer Grayson
26. Abduction of the wrist, moving the hand away from the body at the wrist when that arm is at the person’s side, is called radial deviation
27. Abduction collar removed - Tied to above, replaced with non DLC asset - the "DNA sequencer" Abduct and restrain perk actions removed - NPCs are now captured by having the DNA sequencer put in their inventory
28. Then, in 1978, there was the Travis Walton Abduction, during which a Texas man vanished for five whole days
29. Barney And Betty Hill’s Alien Abduction Story Started It All
30. Read Common Sense Media's Abduction review, age rating, and parents guide.
31. Abduction, deduction and induction describe forms of reasoning
32. However, Abduction has been largely neglected by nurse scholars
33. In this paper it is proposed that Abduction may play a part in qualitative data analysis - specifically, i …
34. Abduction The act of restraining another through the use or threat of Deadly Force or through fraudulent persuasion
35. Abduction vs Induction The process of Abduction is similar to another type of reasoning known as induction.The differences between the two are subtle
36. Induction is a more rigorous process that is appropriate for developing scientific theories, whereas Abduction is more of a guess that's used for decision making.
37. (ă-dŭk'shŭn), Do not confuse this word with Abduction
38. Without Abduction there is no hypothesis, without induction no testing, and without deduction no way to falsify; i..e
39. Books shelved as Abduction: Room by Emma Donoghue, Still Missing by Chevy Stevens, Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott, Captive in the Dark by C.J
40. Abduction is the least familiar mode of reasoning and the mode that was systematized most recently
41. In conjunction with deduction and induction, Abduction is used to make logical inferences about the world
42. Missing children clearinghouse - missing children fund.safety curricula regarding missing children issues, including child safety and Abduction prevention issues; (c) Assistance in developing, with local law enforcement ..relate to missing children, including, but not limited to, kidnapping, Abduction, unlawful restraint, child stealing, interference with custody, endangering
43. Jehanne by Abduction, released 29 April 2020 1
44. Aux Marches De Lorraine After two years of intensive work, French black metallers Abduction are now ready to lift …
45. A reward totaling $42,000 is being offered for information leading to an arrest in the Abduction case
46. Though, Indian laws prohibit Abduction and kidnapping, since 2005, more than 100,000 kidnapping and Abduction cases have come up in India
47. True crime doc on Lyon sisters Abduction, murder reveals why case went cold for over 40 years: ‘We persisted’ The Lyon sisters went missing in 1975
Adduction and abduction are anatomical terms of motion pertaining to the possible movements of a joint. Using the hip joint as an example, adduction is the act of drawing the leg sideways toward the midline of the body, while abduction is the act the lifting the leg sideways away from the body.
Examples of Abduction Workouts
Abduction is the movement that separates a structure from the middle line. In contrast, adduction is the movement that pulls a structure toward the midline of the body. Adduction is the movement of the fingers towards the limb, while abduction is the movement of the fingers away from the limb.
abduction - (physiology) moving of a body part away from the central axis of the body. movement, motility, motion, move - a change of position that does not entail a change of location; "the reflex motion of his eyebrows revealed his surprise"; "movement is a sign of life"; "an impatient move of his hand"; "gastrointestinal motility".