1. Definition of Abductee : a person who has been abducted Examples of Abductee in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Soon after, in 2006, she was chosen to represent former Abductees at a series of peace talks between the LRA and the Ugandan government.
Abductee, Abducted, After, Abductees, At, And
2. Words nearby Abductee abducens nerve , abducens oculi , abducent , abducent nerve , abduct , Abductee , abduction , abductor , abductor muscle of big toe , abductor muscle of little finger , …
Abductee, Abducens, Abducent, Abduct, Abduction, Abductor
3. Abductee is a chilling "found footage" film set in the outskirts of Portland, Oregon
4. Terrifying in a way that few other horror films are, Abductee explores the bizarre and misunderstood world of …
Are, Abductee, And
5. Betsy spotted an item announcing the discovery on a Maryland beach of the body of the Delaware Abductee Marcia Stonehurst
An, Announcing, Abductee
6. The Abductee struggled with severe anxiety and depression for many …
Abductee, Anxiety, And
7. [Late 20th century.]··^ “Abductee” in Lesley Brown, editor-in-chief; William R
8. Sometimes blatantly presented to the Abductee in the form of a hybrid baby
9. A message, delivered to the Abductee in some format, of impending global …
10. Among the NAE [non Abductee-experiencer] Group, 83% had a positive Rh factor and 17% were negative indicating that both groups had elevated Rh negative blood types
Among, Abductee, And
11. Definition of Abductee in the Definitions.net dictionary
12. What does Abductee mean? Information and translations of Abductee in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
13. Abductee noun [ C ] uk / əb.dʌkˈtiː / us / əb.dʌkˈtiː / a person who is taken and forced to go somewhere with another person, usually with the use of threats or violence:
Abductee, And, Another
14. ‘Five of the Abductees were allowed to return for what was originally scheduled to be a brief visit.’
15. ‘Why, he wondered, do we not believe the tales of Abductees?’
16. ‘Most of the Abductees never return and the trail grows cold.’.
17. See Abductee in the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary.
Abductee, Advanced, American
18. The AE (Abductee-experiencer) described this mark as a “light or chemical implant” but it’s probable this was a chemical used during the medical procedure
Ae, Abductee, As
19. An alien Abductee has come forward and publicly revealed the plan extraterrestrials have for humanity in the next few years
An, Alien, Abductee, And
20. After being abducted by aliens for the last 17 years of his life, the anonymous Abductee says he wants to share his experience with the public so they can learn the truth about extraterrestrials.
After, Abducted, Aliens, Anonymous, Abductee, About
21. Alien Contactee / Abductee #2: Alex Collier
Alien, Abductee, Alex
22. The typical Abductee stereotype is unfair and outdated
23. The Abductee 's father, a business man by occupation told that the kidnappers demanded Rs.20 million as ransom from the family of the Abductee
24. Traders give Umrah tickets to police team for recovery of Abductee, lauds KP Police's operational competence
25. Although the police absolutely failed to recover the Abductee from the clutches of the kidnappers during the past hundreds days, yet the DPO Shakir Hussain Dawar claimed that the police had made all-out efforts to recover the Abductee and had apprehended more than 25 suspects from Lahore, Okara, Multan and other cities but it remained clueless because the gang seems to be well organised and
Although, Absolutely, Abductee, All, And, Apprehended
26. Tags Abductee alien abduction Bizarre Conspiracy modern mysteries mysterious crimes mysterious people UFOs unsolved mystery Brent Swancer is an author and crypto expert living in Japan
Abductee, Alien, Abduction, An, , And
27. E Alien abduction, sometimes also called abduction phenomenon, alien abduction syndrome or UFO abduction, is a personally held belief in which the alleged "Abductee" describes "subjectively real experiences" of being secretly kidnapped by non-human entities (aliens) and subjected to physical and psychological experimentation.
Alien, Abduction, Also, Alleged, Abductee, Aliens, And
28. Why I Am the Perfect Abductee for Inquiring Aliens I am of modest age and extraordinarily supple
Am, Abductee, Aliens, Age, And
29. At Alien Abductee Dating, you will get to be part of a community of like-minded people who have similar stories and are waiting to be your friend or lover and hear yours.
At, Alien, Abductee, And, Are
30. “The Abductee group was identified in the most recent study that MUFON did on 516 experiencers”
31. Maarit is the pseudonym of an anonymous, brave Scandinavian woman who is a MILAB (military Abductee) and an alien Abductee
An, Anonymous, Abductee, And, Alien
32. "The steadfastness of the Abductees and their families, their strength and patience during the time of abduction from one side, and the determination of the army heroes,some of them have sacrificed their soul to liberate the Abductees-women and children-from the other side, will be a lesson in patriotism and national act," the President affirmed.
Abductees, And, Abduction, Army, Act, Affirmed
33. We have identified no apparent physiological traits which would determine whether a person is an Abductee.
Apparent, An, Abductee
34. Definition and synonyms of Abductee from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
35. This is the British English definition of Abductee.View American English definition of Abductee.
36. Abductee: one who has been kidnapped, one who has been abducted: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
37. 115), Corina Saebels (whom Clelland describes as a UFO Abductee) mentions an occasion when she, her children and a friend, Rob, were at a lake in western Canada, looking at the stars
As, Abductee, An, And, At
38. Over the years this Abductee and her husband have both experienced lost time events
39. Abductee is a chilling "found footage" film set in the outskirts of Portland, Oregon
40. Terrifying in a way that few other horror films are, Abductee explores the bizarre and misunderstood world of alien abduction.
Are, Abductee, And, Alien, Abduction
41. Are You An Abductee? Melinda Leslie, Abduction Researcher (Compiled and reprinted with permission by Melinda Leslie.) This is a list of fifty common indicators shared by most Abductees
Are, An, Abductee, Abduction, And, Abductees
42. It has been compiled to help you determine if you are an Abductee.
Are, An, Abductee
43. The "Anomalous Mind Management Abductee/Contactee Helpline" was set up for people who claim to have had close encounters with extraterrestrials
44. Jennifer Benson’s UFO Abductee Blog
45. Https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/759933505/AbducteeAbductee is a chilling "found footage" film set in the outskirts of Portland, Oregon
46. A Leftist, An Alien Abductee and Miss Cleo Walk into A Memoir
An, Alien, Abductee, And
1 : the action of abducting : the condition of being abducted. 2 archaic : the unlawful carrying away of a woman for marriage or sexual intercourse.
abduction - (physiology) moving of a body part away from the central axis of the body. movement, motility, motion, move - a change of position that does not entail a change of location; "the reflex motion of his eyebrows revealed his surprise"; "movement is a sign of life"; "an impatient move of his hand"; "gastrointestinal motility".
The definition of abduction is the act or process of illegally taking away a person by using force or coercion. An example of abduction is a criminal driving away with a rich person's child tied up in the back seat. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Abduction.".
Abduction refers to the movement of structures or limbs away from the middle of the body by the contraction of abductor muscles.