abaya (noun) · abayas (plural noun)
1. Abayat have become the subject of controversy in recent years
2. The reasons for this ban vary, but the most common defense for the banishment of the garment is the argument that the Abayat …
3. Dresses are modest, unique and can be worn for many occasions,Abayat
4. Atef Abayat quickly took control of his relative's gang and was responsible for a large number of shooting attacks from Beit Jala, west of Bethlehem and far from his family's house, on the Jerusalem neighborhood of Gilo
5. 04/12/2020 - Explore eman Duniya's board "Abayat", followed by 2499 people on Pinterest
6. Traditional Abayat are black and may be either a large square of fabric draped from the shoulders or head or a long kaftan
7. Mukhallath Abayat ® was created by Al Alif Perfumes a master perfumer, who spent nearly 35 years perfecting his creation
8. The word Mukhallath Abayat has become so popular that sometimes any attar or fragrance is referred to as Mukhallath Abayat.
9. Download Abayat عبايات and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
10. One of these missiles killed local Palestinian leader Hussein Abayat along with two women standing nearby, in the second of half of October 2000
11. Traditional Abayat are black and may be either a large square of fabric draped from the shoulders or head or a long kaftan
12. See what Abayat (Abayat72) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas.
13. 6,528 Followers, 0 Following, 162 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from BY MARYAM ⚜️🖤 (@Abayat_mh)
14. Abayat Al-Qabaa store timings in Qatar
15. Buy Abayat Al-Qabaa products in Doha Qatar
16. Get the latest prices and offers from Abayat Al-Qabaa
17. Taqwa Al - Abayat store timings in Qatar
18. Buy Taqwa Al - Abayat products in Doha Qatar
19. Get the latest prices and offers from Taqwa Al - Abayat
20. Looking for elegant, chic Abayat, Caftan and scarfs visit us at Nourhan Abayat Boutique
21. Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Nourhan Abayat posts news and promotions
22. If you’re interested in talking to other influencers’ representatives, along with members of the Envy Abayat management team, The Handbook contains over 127,000 verified influencer contacts for planning events, interviews and promotions
: a loose-fitting full-length robe worn by some Muslim women Examples of abaya in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web The next day at the hotel, an abaya was waiting for me.
It is long-sleeved, floor-length, and traditionally black. The abaya is worn over street clothes when a woman leaves her home and is designed to be loose and flowing, hiding the "curves" of the body. The abaya may slip over the head but usually opens in the front, closing with snaps, a zipper, or overlapping layers.
The abaya is most common in countries with large Muslim populations. Some denominations of Islam consider the entire female body, except for the face and hands, awrah – that which should be concealed in public from males unrelated by blood or marriage. Outside some Arab states such as Saudi Arabia, the abaya is not widely worn by Muslim women.
Abaya also refers to different garments in different countries. In Arab states of the Persian Gulf, they tend to be black in color. Turkish abayat, on the other hand, tend to be colorful. In Saudi Arabia, women are required to cover in public.