1. Healthy adaptation (indeed survival) relies on the ability to produce increased levels of cortisol under stress and to reduce production once stress has Abated. From the Cambridge English Corpus These …
2. Find 50 ways to say Abated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. Abandoned colonies, diseased bees, or bees living in trees, buildings, or any other space except in movable-frame hives shall constitute a public nuisance, and shall be Abated …
4. Abated is a crossword puzzle clue
5. Abated is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
6. Definition of Abated in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Abated mean? Information and translations of Abated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
8. 18 synonyms and near synonyms of Abated from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 36 antonyms and near antonyms
9. Firing abates, Abated, has Abated
10. Firing is Abated, was Abated, has been Abated (by the police).Here the verb has been used as a …
11. Abated Sentence Examples The pain Abated and she waited a few minutes
12. The rifle fire Abated and the ground shook with the drumming of hooves
13. The hunger Abated, and she dropped her head back to …
14. English The international crisis has Abated a little, but that does not mean it has been resolved, so we must remain vigilant and bear in mind the results of our debates.
15. A significant issue is that tax-Abated properties are sometimes in less desirable neighborhoods
16. Self-punishment is Abated by observing other members modeling appropriate emotional responses to various experiences
17. It has to be said that the wobbles have Abated considerably over the past two weeks
18. Abated Tax & Financial Services Company, Chicago, Illinois
19. Abated Tax & Financial Services Company is a full service financial services firm located in the Pilsen neighborhood of Chicago, IL.
20. Abated In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
21. The second theme, having breathing space in suffering, provided an opportunity to recover balance in life when intense suffering Abated
22. A nuisance per se is a nuisance under any and all circumstances because it poses as a direct menace to public health or safety, and thus, may be summarily Abated, while a nuisance per accidens is such nuisance, depending upon certain conditions, and thus, cannot be summarily Abated
23. Chapter 19 Junk, Salvage, Nonrepairable 19.005 Abated Vehicles (CVC §§22660, 22661, and 22662) A city or county may adopt a local ordinance to establish procedures for the abatement and removal of abandoned, wrecked, dismantled, or inoperative vehicles from private or public property
24. The University is required to ensure building material that may pose health risks be managed, Abated, and disposed of appropriately
25. During the course of representation, the Wyman Law Firm makes a point to see reduction of penalties, and, under the right circumstances makes additional filings to have these penalties Abated
26. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Abated with 8 letters was last seen on the May 22, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is SUBSIDED.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
27. Landlord grants Tenant a full abatement of Base Rent (the “Abated Rent”) for the 4-month period identified in Section 2 above.The parties agree that the total value of the Abated Rent is $39,279.00
28. If no uncured Event of Default by Tenant occurs prior to the expiration of the Extension Term, then Tenant shall have no obligation to pay the Abated Rent.
29. See 8 authoritative translations of Abated in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
30. How to say Abated in English? Pronunciation of Abated with 1 audio pronunciation, 3 synonyms, 1 meaning, 6 translations, 3 sentences and more for Abated.
31. ‘November to April is the wet season but heavy tropical storms can abate as suddenly as they arrive.’ ‘The spring saw the quick end of major combat abroad, while the threat of a widespread SARS epidemic Abated.’
32. Abated Mass Of Flesh The official Bandcamp of Abated Mass of Flesh The Dead Will Never Forgive Us, released 04 September 2020 1
33. The hardships of living in early 19th-century Massachusetts are graphically depicted, including dentistry with mallet and pliers, harsh winters in which hunger is Abated with scrawny game meat, and alcohol is the only relief for physical pain.
34. Abated - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Abated and much more
35. The word Abated uses 6 letters: a, a, b, d, e, t
36. Abated is playable in: Words With Friends 10
37. The conditions under which the hadd for adultery may be Abated are listed in article 266 of the Code of Offences and Penalties as follows
38. ‘November to April is the wet season but heavy tropical storms can abate as suddenly as they arrive.’ ‘The spring saw the quick end of major combat abroad, while the threat of a widespread SARS epidemic Abated.’
The definition of abate means to become less or lower in amount or force than at a prior time.
Abated. sentence examples. The pain abated and she waited a few minutes. 90. 21. The rifle fire abated and the ground shook with the drumming of hooves. 33. 13. The hunger abated, and she dropped her head back to the pillow, satisfied.
Origin and Meaning of Abbate. A user from New York, United States says the name Abbate is of Italian origin and means "Priest or Bishop".