1. Abate definition is - to decrease in force or intensity
2. Abate definition, to reduce in amount, degree, intensity, etc.; lessen; diminish: to Abate a tax; to Abate one's enthusiasm
3. Abate seeks to promote the positive aspects of motorcycling and strives to protect the rights of motorcyclist by being involved in the local, state and national political process.
Abate, Aspects, And
4. Since 1979, Abate of Indiana has provided quality motorcycle rider education to more than 130,000 motorcyclists in Indiana. Abate and our motorcycle safety professionals have been recognized with hundreds of state and national awards.
Abate, And, Awards
5. American Bikers Aimed Toward Education is a not for profit corporation formed to promote and protect the interests of New York state motorcyclists. Abate monitors and interacts with the legislative process, enhancing the image of motorcycling, and provides educational and social opportunities for …
American, Aimed, And, Abate
6. Is a motorcycle rights and safety organization (not a club) dedicated to "Freedom of the Road." Abate of Wisconsin's goal is to give the motorcyclists of Wisconsin a strong, united voice with regard to their future, their way of life, their …
7. Abate is a volunteer organization that fights discriminatory legislation aimed towards the motorcycling community. Abate's position is that all motorcycle riders have the right to choose not only the machine that they ride, but also the riding gear that they choose to …
Abate, Aimed, All, Also
8. When you join Abate you not only join a group that is actively trying to protect and defend your rights
Abate, Actively, And
9. Find 50 ways to say Abate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Abate, Along, Antonyms, And, At
10. The mission of Abate of Oklahoma is to promote and defend motorcyclists freedom, safety, and awareness through education and legislation to make Oklahoma the best place to ride.
Abate, And, Awareness
11. The definition of Abate means to become less or lower in amount or force than at a prior time
Abate, Amount, At
12. An example of Abate is when a hurricane becomes a tropical storm.
13. To reduce in amount, degree, or intensity; lessen: a program to Abate air pollution
Amount, Abate, Air
14. Abate comes from the Old French verb abattre, "to beat down," and means to reduce or become less intense or numerous
Abate, Abattre, And
15. As an intransitive verb, it is often used with something physically, emotionally, or figuratively violent, as in "the flood of fan mail began to Abate."
As, An, Abate
16. Abate definition, to reduce in amount, degree, intensity, etc.; lessen; diminish: to Abate a tax; to Abate one's enthusiasm
17. 67 synonyms of Abate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 117 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Abate, And, Antonyms
18. Abate: to grow less in scope or intensity especially gradually
19. To become less strong: The storm / wind / rain has started to Abate
20. Abate (American Bikers Aimed Toward Education) is a motorcycle rights organization that brings attention to issues affecting riders
Abate, American, Aimed, Attention, Affecting
21. The Crossword Solver found 98 answers to the Abate crossword clue
22. Please watch teh Abate of ND FaceBook page and the www.ndmsp.com website for updates
23. TBA, either Abate of Indiana, Bargersville or LCRP, Springville
24. Abate Energy Association of Businesses Advocating Tariff Equity
Abate, Association, Advocating
25. Abate (American Brotherhood Aimed Towards Education) of California is a Motorcycle Rights Organization (MRO) dedicated to preserving individual freedom and promoting safety.We fully support rider training, safety and educational programs
Abate, American, Aimed, And
27. See 8 authoritative translations of Abate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Abate, And, Audio,
28. Abate of Indiana is pleased to announce that a contract has been signed with the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) to participate in the Ride Safe Indiana Program
29. The BMV will recognize the Basic Rider Skills (BRS) course offered by Abate, allowing students to obtain a …
30. Abate is the best! We are lazy bums and have them deliver to us even though we only live a block away but they never complain about walking the food over
Abate, Are, And, Away, About
31. Abate is a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the overall rights and promoting the safe operating practices of all Michigan motorcyclists.
Abate, And, All
32. Long Island Abate has amazingly generous and fine members and supporters
Abate, Amazingly, And
33. Thank you all!!!! The Long Island Abate meetings for Tuesday November 10th and November 17th
All, Abate, And
34. Abate of Iowa sells beer, Tito's vodka, Red Bull, cigars & cigarettes.
35. Abate ir katoļu sieviešu klostera priekšniece ― an abbess is the leader of a Catholic nunnery (lit
Abate, An, Abbess
36. Women's monastery) Abates ievēlēšana notiek bīskapa vai viņa pilnvarotā pārstāvja klātbūtnē ― the selection of an abbess occurs in the presence of a bishop or of his authorized representative
Abates, Ana, An, Abbess,
37. Abate is an acronym which originally stood for "A Brotherhood Against Totalitarian Enactments" and alternatively stands for "American Bikers Against Totalitarian Enactments", "A Brotherhood Aimed Towards Education", "American Bikers for Awareness, Training & Education", "American Bikers Aimed Towards Education", "American Bikers Advocating Training & Education" …
Abate, An, Acronym, Against, And, Alternatively, American, Aimed, Awareness, Amp, Advocating
38. Abate will operate by luring anthropophilic insects of disease to feed on livestock treated with the product
39. Not that they feel it so, but only to Abate the edge of envy
40. The Americans responded with a major offensive along the Mad River in August, which met with some success, but did little to Abate the Native American raids on the frontier.
Americans, Along, August, Abate, American
41. To reduce in amount, degree, or intensity; lessen: a program to Abate air pollution
Amount, Abate, Air
42. To put an end to: The court ordered that the nuisance of the wrecked vehicle in the front yard be Abated
43. To make void: The judge Abated the lawsuit
44. Abate of Washington Chapters are listed alphabetically below
Abate, Are, Alphabetically
45. Abate of Iowa provides motorcycle rider training at various locations throughout the State of Iowa
46. We maintain a presence in Annapolis, your state Capitol, from the Abate of Maryland, Inc
47. Abate stands for: American Bikers Aiming Toward Education ~ Abate of NE is the only cohesive state organization representing YOU as a motorcycle rider
Abate, American, Aiming, As
48. Abate delivered our newsletter Monday Sep
49. Abate is not a club, it is classified as a lobbyist organization
50. Abate of Kansas is a state motorcyclist’s rights organization (SMRO) composed of motorcycle riders and enthusiasts throughout the state