1. Abashed definition is - made to feel uncomfortable, disconcerted, or embarrassed by something that has happened or been done or said
2. How to use Abashed in a sentence.
3. Abashed definition, ashamed or embarrassed; disconcerted: My clumsiness left me Abashed
4. Abashed synonyms, Abashed pronunciation, Abashed translation, English dictionary definition of Abashed
5. Abashed definition, ashamed or embarrassed; disconcerted: My clumsiness left me Abashed
6. Find 27 ways to say Abashed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. The Crossword Solver found 75 answers to the Abashed crossword clue
8. Abashed 'Abashed' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Abashed' Clue Answer; Made ashamed (7) Abashed: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Abashed We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Abashed will help you to finish your crossword today
9. Above are the results of unscrambling Abashed
10. We found a total of 89 words by unscrambling the letters in Abashed.
11. Blackwell, Abashed and perplexed, returned to his companion
12. The young man did not appear in the least Abashed by this remark.: For a moment I was Abashed and would have liked to slink out of sight.: It was a situation which might have Abashed a bolder ruffian.: I was Abashed at having made so great a mistake, and was glad to change the subject.: Poor Jo looked Abashed, and silently chafed
13. Definition of Abashed in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Abashed mean? Information and translations of Abashed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
15. Abashed 'Abashed' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Abashed' Clue Answer; Made ashamed (7) If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue
16. Learn Abashed with free interactive flashcards
17. Choose from 138 different sets of Abashed flashcards on Quizlet.
18. Abashed (comparative more Abashed, superlative most Abashed) Embarrassed, disconcerted, or ashamed
19. What is the definition of Abashed? What is the meaning of Abashed? How do you use Abashed in a sentence? What are synonyms for Abashed?
20. Abashed definition: If you are Abashed , you feel embarrassed and ashamed
21. What is the definition of Abashed? What is the meaning of Abashed? How do you use Abashed in a sentence? What are synonyms for Abashed?
22. Examples from the Corpus Abashed • Both girls fixed their eyes on the ground, Abashed
23. • At Tsu Ma's toast, however, she looked down sharply, as if Abashed
24. • He mumbled unintelligibly and looked Abashed
25. • When she came to the river the horse was standing there, head hung as if Abashed.
26. Abashed: 1 adj feeling or caused to feel uneasy and self-conscious “felt Abashed at the extravagant praise” Synonyms: chagrined , embarrassed discomposed having your composure disturbed
27. Dictionary entry overview: What does Abashed mean? • Abashed (adjective) The adjective Abashed has 1 sense:
28. Feeling or caused to feel ill at ease or self-conscious or ashamed Familiarity information: Abashed used as an adjective is very rare.
29. Monroe, lost, needs a pal, and young Colin, Abashed yet persistent, keeps showing up in her dressing room
30. NEWYORKER: Fantastic Voyages Unfortunately, Joel is the autobiographical hero as Abashed apologist, laying out and criticizing his experiences without exposing his core.
31. NEWYORKER: The Waterdance In his Brooklyn office, he interviews a rather Abashed and puzzled Robinson, who was …
32. Another word for Abashed: embarrassed, confused, humbled, humiliated, dismayed Collins English Thesaurus
33. Synonyms for Abashed in Free Thesaurus
34. 18 synonyms for Abashed: embarrassed, confused, humbled, humiliated, dismayed, ashamed, bewildered
35. What does Abashed mean? Embarrassed, disconcerted, or ashamed
36. Abashed is a dainty, thin and fashionable handwritten font
37. The girl was Abashed by the laughter of her classmates
38. He said nothing but looked Abashed
39. His boss's criticism left him feeling rather Abashed
40. Synonyms for Abashed include ashamed, embarrassed, humiliated, shamefaced, shamed, humbled, blushing, sheepish, red-faced and with one's tail between one's legs
41. Definition of Abashed (adjective): embarrassed or ashamed
42. Definition and synonyms of Abashed from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
43. This is the British English definition of Abashed.View American English definition of Abashed.
44. Abashed (7 Occurrences) Psalms 34:5 They looked unto him, and were radiant; And their faces shall never be confounded
45. Abashed adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (embarrassed) imbarazzato agg aggettivo : Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata " - "Con un cacciavite piccolo " - "Questioni controverse "
46. Abashed is the story of David and Brenda
47. Abashed ME WHY? THAT SITUATION BEFORE
48. Abashed - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
49. Definition of Abashed adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
50. Abashed Total Number of words made out of Abashed = 83 Abashed is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 13 points.Abashed is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 13 points
51. Abashed is a 7 letter medium Word starting with A and ending with D
52. 6 letter Words made out of Abashed
53. Abashed, Aalter (Aalter, Belgium)
54. Abashed, Aalter (Aalter, Belgium)
55. Definition of Abashed written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
56. See authoritative translations of Abashed in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
57. If you are seeking product placement in this film $750.00 will get your (appropriate) product placed in Abashed with a promise of 10 seconds of screen time
58. Find 27 ways to say Abashed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.