1. Abandon definition is - to give up to the control or influence of another person or agent
Abandon, Another, Agent
2. How to use Abandon in a sentence
3. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of Abandon.
4. 39 synonyms of Abandon from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 118 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Abandon, And, Antonyms
5. Abandon: to give (oneself) over to …
6. Find 102 ways to say Abandon, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Abandon, Along, Antonyms, And, At
7. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Abandon crossword clue
8. Abandoned at Cool Math Games: Uncover the secrets of an ancient civilization and its lost technologies in a search for your missing brother.
Abandoned, At, An, Ancient, And
9. Abandoned Lyrics: AceLex got a full one / He's been Abandoned his whole life (Oh yeah) / If loving me is hard, I apologize / If I push you away, promise you'll stay by my side / He's been broken
Abandoned, Acelex, Apologize, Away
10. Exploring an Abandoned house that has been left untouched with everything still inside! Today we check out this old Abandoned family home that appears to be
An, Abandoned, Appears
11. Abandon 'Abandon' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with N Crossword clues for 'Abandon'
12. Abandoned properties for sale often go for bargain prices: they might be a little rough around the edges but these unique homes, filled with original features and fascinating histories, are the
Abandoned, Around, And, Are
13. Abandon definition, to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to Abandon one's farm;to Abandon a child;to Abandon a sinking ship
14. To withdraw one's support or help from, especially in spite of duty, allegiance, or responsibility; desert: Abandon a friend in trouble
15. To give up by leaving or ceasing to operate or inhabit, especially as a result of danger or other impending threat: Abandoned the
16. Abandon definition: If you Abandon a place, thing, or person, you leave the place, thing, or person Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
17. "Abandon" is nothing new exactly, but for me, I really enjoy it
18. That said, "Abandon" is a high-gloss thriller, an entertainment that relies on suspense and the ability of its ensemble to pull off performances that seal over any missteps (and there aren't many)
Abandon, An, And, Ability, Any, Aren
19. What is the opposite of Abandon? Antonyms for Abandon (opposite of Abandon).
20. These Times of Abandon: A Post-Apocalyptic EMP Survivor Thriller (The Abandon Series Book 1) - Kindle edition by Schow, Ryan
21. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading These Times of Abandon: A Post-Apocalyptic EMP Survivor Thriller (The Abandon Series Book 1).
And, Abandon, Apocalyptic
22. Stream "Pray 4 Love" 🖤album - http://smarturl.it/pray4love#rodwave #pray4love #Abandon #GhettoGospelRod Wave - Abandon (Official Audio)Follow Rod Wave: Ins
Album, Abandon, Audio
23. See 9 authoritative translations of Abandon in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Abandon, And, Audio,
24. Abandon (n.) "a letting loose, freedom from self-restraint, surrender to natural impulses," by 1822 as a French word in English (it remained in italics or quotation marks through much of the 19c.; the naturalized Abandonment in this sense was attempted from 1834), from a sense in French Abandon "Abandonment; permission" (12c.), from Abandonner "to surrender, release" (see Abandon (v.)).
Abandon, As, Abandonment, Attempted, Abandonner
25. How many syllables in Abandon? 1 8 9 6 2 4 5 3 7 syllables
26. Divide Abandon into syllables: a-ban-don Primary syllable stress: a-ban-don Secondary syllable stress: a-ban-don How to pronounce Abandon: uh-ban-dun How to say Abandon: How to pronounce Abandon
27. Wondering why Abandon is 1 8 9 6 2 4 5 3 7 syllables? Contact Us! We'll
28. Adjectives for Abandon include Abandonable, Abandoned and Abandoning
Adjectives, Abandon, Abandonable, Abandoned, And, Abandoning
29. Abandon is a parallel story that seamlessly moves from 1893 to the present day by use of alternating chapters
30. The name of the band Abandon was inspired by the Bible verse Joshua 22:3, which says "God has directed us not to Abandon any brothers.”Abandon first came onto the music scene in 2008, and consists of five members: brothers Josh and Justin Engler and cousins Stevan and Dave Vela, and Bryan Fowler
Abandon, Any, And
31. With a sound that draws comparisons to artists such as U2 and Coldplay, Abandon’s music is
Artists, As, And, Abandon
32. ‘I intend to Abandon this city voluntarily after completing a certain experiment.’ ‘The sites are usually Abandoned, leaving the land infertile and the water polluted.’ ‘House builders have warned that Bradford workers could Abandon the district because of a huge shortfall in the number of …
Abandon, After, Are, Abandoned, And
33. To Abandon something is to give it up completely
34. If you’re in a cabin and a forest fire approaches, you’d better get in your car and Abandon your cabin, or else be prepared to Abandon your life.
And, Approaches, Abandon
35. Public: void Abandon(); public void Abandon (); member this.Abandon : unit -> unit Public Sub Abandon Remarks
36. Once the Abandon method is called, the current session is no longer valid and a new session can be started
37. Abandon causes the End event to be raised
38. Session identifiers for Abandoned or expired sessions are recycled by …
39. Abandon definition, to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to Abandon one's farm;to Abandon a child;to Abandon a sinking ship
40. Abandon translate: покидать, оставлять, отказываться (от чего-л.), прекращать (что-л., делать что-л
41. There was a general air of festivity and Abandon
Air, And, Abandon
42. The captain gave the order to Abandon ship
43. Don't Abandon yourself to pleasures
44. I was obliged to Abandon that idea
45. To withdraw one's support or help from, especially in spite of duty, allegiance, or responsibility; desert: Abandon a friend in trouble
46. To give up by leaving or ceasing to operate or inhabit, especially as a result of danger or other impending threat: Abandoned the
47. Examples from the Corpus Abandon • By most people's standards Marilyn Monroe was fairly uninhibited; bathing infrequently, and belching and farting with carefree Abandon
48. • Rather than joyous Abandon, I am full of thought
49. • They fired away with wild Abandon, but luckily with little accuracy, and he was able to extricate himself.
Away, Abandon, Accuracy, And, Able
50. Synonyms for Abandon in Free Thesaurus
51. 108 synonyms for Abandon: leave, strand, ditch, leave behind, walk out on, forsake, jilt, run out on, throw over, turn your back on, desert, dump
52. Call Abandon Rate is a percentage measure of how many customers terminate their call before it is answered in the contact centre
53. Your Call Abandon Rate will vary throughout the day, depending on service level performance and your queue strategy…
54. Abandon - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
55. Though Abandon is a noun in those senses, it is confined to those uses, and the word doesn’t work in place of Abandonment in the senses the state of being Abandoned and the act of Abandoning.
Abandon, And, Abandonment, Abandoned, Act, Abandoning
56. What does Abandon mean? To surrender one's claim to, right to, or interest in; give up entirely
57. Sanctions and should immediately Abandon work on the pipeline," Blinken said.
58. Let's Abandon These 3 Stock Market Myths for a More Profitable Future Make sure you recognize the myths that prevent investors from getting the most out of their portfolios.
59. Pentagon Hints It Could Abandon the JEDI Cloud Effort Blackboard/Shutterstock.com Get the latest federal technology news delivered to your inbox.
abandon (verb) · abandons (third person present) · abandoned (past tense) · abandoned (past participle) · abandoning (present participle)