1. With Abades Hoteles, you can enjoy hotels that combine tradition with modern style, and service with the best value for money
2. Discover our hotels in Granada and Sevilla: we are always available at the Abades …
And, Are, Always, Available, At, Abades
3. Definition of Abades in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Abades mean? Information and translations of Abades in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
5. Lo más importante es tu experiencia Grupo Abades nace hace más de 25 años con una firme intención: ofrecerte la mejor experiencia cada vez que nos visitas
6. As is the case of our Oil Museum, specializing in products where extra virgin olive oil is the protagonist.Be it with the products you trust so much that the Abades Group stamps its own brand on, or with a selection of top-tier suppliers, we have the answer to whatever you need
As, Abades, Answer
7. Antiguo Leprosario Abades Built during WWII, this settlement was intended to house the victims of leprosy that claimed the lives of hundreds at the time
Antiguo, Abades, At
8. Definición de Abades en el Diccionario de español en línea
9. Significado de Abades diccionario
10. Traducir Abades significado Abades traducción de Abades Sinónimos de Abades, antónimos de Abades
11. Información sobre Abades en el Diccionario y Enciclopedia En Línea Gratuito
12. Coming to Abades Ronda means being transported in time, lost on the horizon while enjoying different flavors and textures
13. Abades Ronda has a capacity for more than 750 people and has an à la carte restaurant, outdoor spaces, private rooms
Abades, And, An
14. Mingo Solutions - Abadesk ×
15. Firma Abades jest jednym z czołowych deweloperów w Kołobrzegu
16. Spółka Abades jest dobrze znana z kreowania otoczenia i tworzenia prestiżowych inwestycji, odpowiadając oczekiwaniom i …
17. Abades is a very quiet place to stay during the winter, but warm weekends and school holidays bring a sudden rush of activity
Abades, And, Activity
18. Homophones: abadent, Abades Verb abade
Abadent, Abades, Abade
19. Abades is a municipality of the province of Segovia, located in the Spanish autonomous region of Castile and León.It also forms part of the territory known as the Campiña Segoviana.According to the 2019 census (), the municipality has a population of 848 inhabitants.
Abades, Autonomous, And, Also, As, According
20. Discover Abandoned Leper Colony of Arico in Abades, Spain: An unexpected ghost village lurks on the southeast coast of Tenerife.
Abandoned, Arico, Abades, An
21. Abades “on Tenerife” is a small holiday resort located on the south-east coast from Tenerife, the largest of Spain’s Canary Islands, on the municipality of Arico, between Poris de Abona and La Jaca.
Abades, Arico, Abona, And
22. The other strange thing about the ghost town is that it sits like a shadow beside what actually is a newish development at Abades on Arico’s coast
About, Actually, At, Abades, Arico
23. At Abades Triana we have special menus for company events as well as weddings and private events
At, Abades, As, And
24. Hotels in Abades Vacation Rentals in Abades Flights to Abades Car Rentals in Abades Abades Vacation Packages
25. Abades Areas has more than 27 years of experience in the sector
26. With its cube shape, totally glazed and floating on the river, this is the VIP space of Abades Triana
27. Abades Tourism: Tripadvisor has 358 reviews of Abades Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Abades resource.
Abades, Attractions, And
28. Abades es una localidad y un municipio de España perteneciente a la provincia de Segovia, en la comunidad autónoma de Castilla y León.Forma parte también del territorio de la Campiña Segoviana.La localidad se encuentra en el cruce de la carretera provincial SG - V - 3131 (Segovia - Marugán) y la comarcal CL- 605 (Otero de Herreros - Martín Miguel-Garcillán
29. The holiday resort Abades is located on the south-east coast of Tenerife.The distance to the international airport Reina Sofia is approx
Abades, Airport, Approx
30. Abades beach The beach in Abades is called Los Abriguitos, but only a few people will know it under that name.
31. Abades Nevada Palace is a modern hotel and spa, located a 10-minute drive from Granada’s historic center
32. References  “Abades”, in R
33. Abades Benacazon offers guests an array of room amenities including air conditioning, and getting online is possible, as free wifi is available
Abades, An, Array, Amenities, Air, And, As, Available
34. Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Abades has to offer
Are, All, Abades
35. Sightseeing and Staying in Abades
36. 5 reviews of Abades "These rest areas are my new favorite places to stop
Abades, Areas, Are
37. The Hotel Abades Benacazón is a 4-star city hotel with a very special atmosphere thanks to its elegant Nazari-inspired decor
38. Piscina Municipal De Abades, Abades
39. Piscina Municipal de Abades abre sus puertas el 17 de junio, con entrada gratuita por inauguración
40. César Abades, Special Effects: Green Zone
41. César Abades is known for his work on Green Zone (2010), Broken Embraces (2009) and The Gunman (2015).
42. Abade m (plural Abades, feminine Abadesa, feminine plural Abadesas) abbot; Related terms
Abade, Abades, Abadesa, Abadesas, Abbot
43. Abade m (plural Abades) parish priest Synonyms: crego, cura; Further reading “abade” in Dicionario da Real Academia Galega, Royal Galician Academy
Abade, Abades, Academia, Academy
44. 6 reviews of Abades "Our Tour Bus stopped here for lunch and it was a good rest stop, with lots of tables and free loos plus also a small toruisty shop
Abades, And, Also
45. Yes, Abades Giralda Deluxe by Valcambre does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in
46. Reyes Abades, Special Effects: El laberinto del fauno
47. Reyes Abades was born on July 25, 1949 in Castilblanco, Badajoz, Extremadura, Spain as Reyes Abades Tejedor
48. O Centro de Interpretação das Aldeias da Mesa dos 4 Abades (CIAM4A), surge da necessidade imediata de valorização do património cultural, rural e paisagístico da região envolvente da Mesa dos 4 Abades
49. See Abades properties for sale on thinkSPAIN, the leading Spain portal with over 250,000 property listings from real estate agents and owners
Abades, Agents, And
50. Find the best selection of property for sale in Abades, Tenerife on thinkSPAIN.
51. Summary: Jorge Abades's birthday is 01/18/1963 and is 57 years old
52. Other names that Jorge uses includes Jorge L Abades and Jorge Luis Abades
53. Antonio Abades, Monica Martinez, Morales Abades, Olga Abades and Jorge Anibal, and many others are family members and associates of Jorge
Antonio, Abades, And, Anibal, Are, Associates
54. View deals for Abades Recogidas, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation
55. Media in category "Abades, Segovia" The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
56. Hotel Abades Recogidas is located in Granada city center, 10 minutes’ walk from Plaza Nueva
57. Abades London driving directions
58. May 3, 2021 - Rent from people in Abades, Spain from $20/night
59. The times reflected in the tidal table for Abades are predictions valid as references for sports fishing in areas near the coast of Abades
Abades, Are, As, Areas
60. Remember that to practice any activity at sea like diving, windsurfing and fishing from a boat or underwater fishing should always be consulted with the official tide tables of the port of Abades.
Any, Activity, At, And, Always, Abades
61. Cafeteria Abades es un lugar perfecto para descansar, relajarse y disfrutar de un ligero tentempié o una bebida caliente mientras ves pasar la vida en el área
/ 40.91500°N 4.26833°W / 40.91500; -4.26833 Abades is a municipality located in the province of Segovia, Castile and León, Spain. According to the 2016 census ( INE ), the municipality has a population of 862 inhabitants. Church of Abades. Ayuntamiento of Abades. Hermitage de los Remedios. Cruz de la virgen. Virgen de los Remedios.
What does abade mean? Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word abade. The wind can abade the breathing of an asthmatic. How to pronounce abade?
Obsolete form of abode. Obsolete form of abode. Borrowed from Spanish abad . From Old Galician and Old Portuguese abade, from Latin abbātem, accusative singular of abbās (“abbot”), from Ancient Greek ἀββᾶς (abbâs, “father”), from Aramaic אבא (’abbā, “father”) . “ abade ” in Dicionario da Real Academia Galega, Royal Galician Academy.
Legal Definition of abate. Note: A problem arises in estate law when the amount of the bequests and devises made in a will exceeds the assets available in the estate. In such a case, some or all of the bequests and devises may have to be abated to make up the deficit.