aardvark (noun) · aardvarks (plural noun)
See also: Aardvark
1. Aardvark, (Orycteropus afer), also called antbear, stocky African mammal found south of the Sahara Desert in savanna and semiarid areas
2. The name Aardvark—Afrikaans for “earth pig”—refers to its piglike face and burrowing habits.
3. The Aardvark gets its name from a South African word meaning “earth pig.” Although the Aardvark looks like a pig, especially with its body and snout, Aardvarks actually share common ancestors with elephants and golden moles
4. Aardvarks live throughout much of sub-Saharan Africa
5. STRONG CLAWS Aardvarks use their large front claws to dig holes at a rate of 2 feet (0.6 meters) in 15 seconds so
6. Aardvarks are small pig-like mammals that are found inhabiting a wide range of different habitats throughout Africa, south of the Sahara
7. Aardvark is a leading provider of tactical equipment to Federal, State, and Local Governments.
8. Aardvarks are a little anti-social—and even inhospitable
9. Since their eyesight is limited the Aardvark is always cautious when leaving their burrow to forage for termites.
10. Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce: The flavor that kicks you in the mouth! A unique Caribbean/Tex-Mex hybrid made with flavorful habanero peppers and roasted tomatoes
11. “Dump on Everything,” the Secret Aardvark compels you! Drunken Jerk Jamaican Marinade: A tropical flavor made with habanero peppers.
12. Welcome to Aardvark Sports Shop We care about your feet
13. The Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter is a fast and powerful I2C bus and SPI bus host adapter through USB
14. Aardvark creates unique eco-friendly yet durable paper drinking straws manufactured using 100% chemical free and FDA food-grade approved ink
15. Aardvark’s ‘Made in the USA’ label is the only safe brand consumers should trust not to bleed or decompose in their beverages.
16. Welcome to Aardvark Clay & Supplies When viewing our products, you can click on many of the titles and pictures to link to a second page full of details and specs
17. The Aardvark (Orycteropus afer) (‘Digging foot’), sometimes called ‘antbear’ is a medium-sized mammal native to Africa
18. However, the Aardvark is not …
19. Aardvark Facts and Information Orycteropus afer Introduction to Aardvark
20. The Aardvark is certainly a very interesting looking creature
21. When fully mature the Aardvark is between 3.3 and 4.3 feet tall
22. Aardvark is committed to serving law enforcement and military professionals through a network of experienced and knowledgeable product specialists and support staff.
23. Definition of Aardvark : a large burrowing nocturnal mammal (Orycteropus afer) of sub-Saharan Africa that has a long snout, extensible tongue, powerful claws, large ears, and heavy tail and feeds especially on termites and ants
24. Aardvark They rely heavily on the kinds of anecdotes which they themselves would dismiss if they concerned the green accouchi or the Aardvark
25. Aardvark Mobile Tours is a performance-driven one-stop-shop mobile tour vendor serving some of the world’s biggest brands and their agencies
26. If you do not see an item you are looking for, email [email protected]Aardvarksportsshop.com and we will try …
27. Aardvark 'Aardvark' is a 8 letter word starting with A and ending with K Crossword clues for 'Aardvark' Clue Answer; Mammal type (8) Aardvark: Antbear (8) African edentate (8) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Aardvark
28. An Aardvark tries to catch one ant without success.
29. Aardvark Pest Control Services is located in Aston PA
30. Embedded systems interface tools - and the Aardvark ™ I2C/SPI Host Adapter is expressly designed to enable your competitive edge
31. Our most popular product, the Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter, is a fast and powerful USB-to-I2C/SPI bus host adapter
32. The Aardvark’s tough skin render stinging attacks from their prey ineffective while sealing its nostrils to prevent the entry of dust and insects
33. While the Aardvark is a fast and powerful digger, it is quite slow in movement
34. In addition to digging out ant and termite mounds, the Aardvark utilizes its powerful claws to excavate the tunnels
35. Aardvark has a thick and rough skin, protecting this animal from bites of angry ants and termites, which it feeds upon
36. Aardvark usually closes its nostrils while eating, so that termites and ants cannot enter its nose
37. Aardvark is an excellent digger
38. A single Aardvark will dig faster than several people with shovels, even in solid ground.
39. The Aardvark 2610 South Fern Creek Ave, Orlando, FL 32806 (407) 894-9999 Hours (based on our current pandemic)
40. The word Aardvark is famous for being one of the first entries to appear in many encyclopaedias and even abridged dictionaries
41. The Aardvark is a little pig-like in appearance with large ears, a long snout, and sharp digging claws
42. The Aardvark has a long, thin, snakelike, protruding tongue and elaborate structures supporting a keen sense of smell.
43. An Aardvark named Gilbert lands the job of shepherding all the animals onto Noah's Ark.
44. The Aardvark has large, strong claws for tearing into termite mounds and anthills
45. Aardvark – Original 1970 UK 1st Issue Deram Nova Heavy Prog/Psych £500
46. 33:09; Aardvark ― Very Nice Of You To Call
47. 3:40; Aardvark - Many Things To Do From Aardvark 1970 Music for a Mind and the Body
48. 5:28; Aardvark (1970) The Outing - Yes
49. The Aardvark (Orycteropus afer) is a mid-sized African mammal featured in the Standard Edition of Planet Zoo.
50. The Aardvark (or Orycteropus afer) is a medium-size insectivore that lives throughout Sub-Saharan Africa.They have pink-grey skin with sparse, coarse hair, large slender ears and an elongated head that ends in a pig-like
51. Aardvark Cone 06 Clear & White: AMACO Cone 06 Glazes: Raku Glazes: Aardvark Cone 5 Glazes: AMACO Cone 5 Glazes: China Paints: Duncan Glazes & Bisque Stains: AMACO Underglazes (Liquid, SMUG's, Pencils) Lusters & Metals: Mayco Glazes: Mason Stains: Coyote Underglazes: Coyote Glazes Cone 6
52. What does Aardvark mean? A burrowing mammal (Orycteropus afer) of sub-Saharan Africa, having a stocky body, large ears, a long tubular snout, and
53. Aardvark® Paper Straws are manufactured with raw materials – paper, adhesives and in some cases, waxes and/or inks – that do not contain gluten as an intentionally added component
54. Aardvark® cannot certify that its products will never come into contact with gluten as they travel through the food service supply chain after shipment.
55. Aardvark Blues FM focuses on music and has a low word share
56. Listen to Aardvark Blues FM, Aardvark Rock FM and Many Other Stations from Around the World with the radio.net App
57. Aardvark Blues FM West Columbia Blues.
58. The Aardvark builds an ark to lure the Ant on board, in hopes of finally capturing the Ant.The Pink Panther is the sly, lanky animated cat created by Friz Fr
59. Aardvark Blues FM - Aardvark Blues FM brings you the very best in Blues and Modern Blues here on the internet